Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
***IMPORTANT: Not all reservation availability is online - please call for more availability or event seating.
Chef Frederic takes the best locally grown and sourced food, mixes it with his creativity, and re-imagines it into perfect bites prepared with love.
Located at the remodeled Cole Hotel, a place to gather in Uptown Palm Springs.
We look forward to serving you!
Please, No children under 5 years old. Service animals only…..Thank you!
*We welcome parties of 4-5 or less. (We have very limited availability for parties of 5)
*All reservations are for a 2 hour window.
*Kitchen closes at 9pm each evening.
*We have gone cashless! We accept all major credit and debit cards. Thank You!
*All reservations are made online. If no reservations appear on Open Table, we are full for that date.
*Due to the size of our kitchen, tables may not be merged for larger parties.
The aromas emanating from Pomme Frite"s kitchen are enchanting and mellow even the most severe food critics. The charming patio is perfect for street and people watching on Palm Canyon Drive, and the dreamy European music insures a relaxing and romantic dining experience.
For the casual diner, Riccio’s offers a relaxed patio presentation for watching downtown Palm Springs unfold while sampling their intriguing, seasonally changing menu. Riccio’s bar faces lively Palm Canyon Drive, and picture windows frame a sculptural fountain.
The desert's top steak and seafood restaurant. Come taste why over 40 years of customers keep coming back to this downtown landmark.
Enjoy a meal in our outdoor setting and take in the ambiance of being out of the city and transported magically to the South of France.
*I apologize, but we do not have Vegan menu items. *
Decadent, refined, and intimate, SO•PA offers a unique alfresco dining experience. Join us for dinner in an intimate outdoor setting under the stars as Michelin Star awarded Chef Michael Hung presents the seasonally enticing menu. Your elegant, yet relaxed evening includes world class cocktails and a sophisticated yet approachable wine cellar curated by our in house Wine Spectator awarded Sommelier . You won't want to miss an aperitif or digestif at our exclusive fire pit and poolside bar. VALET is COMPLIMENTARY.
**2022 Winner of Diners Choice Award**
Copley’s is an award-winning restaurant serving American cuisine infused with hints of tropical and European flavors. Located in part of the former Cary Grant estate in the heart of Palm Springs, guests experience an upscale and inviting dining experience either outside on the patio with stunning mountain views or by enjoying the friendly atmosphere indoors. Executive Chef Andrew Copley has an extensive 20-year culinary background at five-star restaurants and hotels across the world, and is well known for innovative dishes such as Loch Duart Scottish Salmon and Niman Ranch Pork Chop and creative nightly specials.
Established in 2009, Sammy G’s has is open seasonally for Sammy's weekend Brunch and lunch with an innovative menu, blending traditional Italian with California cuisine. Take a break from shopping and dine al fresco for lunch on the newly renovated patio and soak up the gorgeous desert weather, or venture inside and be transported to Tuscany with the restaurant’s rustic charm.
Dinner becomes a casual yet elegant event, and traditional Italian favorites mixed with updated classics are on the menu. A semi-private room is available for family gatherings or business events.
On Thursday through Saturday nights, the Sammy G’s Lounge becomes an energetic yet intimate place to meet up with friends and dance the night away to live music and enjoy Sammy G’s signature cocktails.
- TFTimothyFvipSan Diego •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023My wife had the lobster ravioli and I had the veal. Both main courses were simply amazing. The highlight are for those who love escargots: the butter and garlic sauce was amazing. Great atmosphere even though the patio was not available due to the heavy rain.More infoLe VallaurisPrice: Very Expensive• French• Palm Springs•4.7
- TTinavipSan Diego •157 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023First time dining here and sure to return. Lovely setting and wonderful selections for dining. Service was very good and it was a busy time in Palm Springs - New Year's holiday weekend. We're very glad we picked Il Corso and when we return we will order the steak for sure!More infoIl Corso - Palm SpringsPrice: Expensive• Italian• Palm Springs•4.6
- MMorewinepleasevipLos Angeles •202 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We took our niece and boyfriend here for their first visit to the area. It's a great location to see a little downtown Palm Springs. The food and service were great. Thanks for the great experience.More infoSammy G's Tuscan GrillPrice: Moderate• Italian• Palm Springs•4.7
- APAPandaBearPalm Springs / Palm Desert Cities •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We sat in the walk path of the servers. That made it a bit uncomfortable. However, the server, Kelly, was VERY good. He provided everything in a timely matter. He had our appetizer served & waited till we were done before having our entire served. My husband had the pork chop & I had the short rib. Both, VERY tastey. Mine was nice and hot but my husband's pork chop was a bit on the cold side but tasted good. Overall, the dinner was excellent due to the server...!!!More infoLulu California BistroPrice: Moderate• Californian• Palm Springs•4.4
- JJennVancouver / British Columbia •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Fun atmosphere and good food. The portions were huge, we could have definitely shared some plates.More infoThe TropicalePrice: Expensive• Californian• Palm Springs•4.7
Discover Palm Springs
As the desert retreat of the Rat Pack, retired presidents and five-star generals, Palm Springs retains the cool midcentury charm that drew yesterday's celebrities to play tennis, golf and swim. You might still spot a celebrity today eating lavender-flavored pound cake with basil ice cream on the patio of a former Hollywood star's estate. Great seafood is unexpected in the middle of the desert, but Palm Springs offers several excellent raw bars and fresh fish restaurants. Traditional Italian diners are another desert surprise, and you'll also find some wonderful pizza parlors in the area. Palm Springs is a place of hidden oases and patios, which conceal fresh, farm-to-table California food served by chef-inspired kitchens.
Frequently asked questions
- Heritage Palms Golf Club
- Biarritz Amazing Views
- Mission Springs Park
- The Courtyard Shopping Center
- Wardman Park
- Agua Caliente Park
- Ruddy's General Store Museum
- Hi Desert Park
- Palm Springs Air Museum
- Agua Caliente Cultural Museum
- Biarritz With A View
- Canyon Country Club North Golf Course
- Desert Hot Springs Town Center Shopping Center
- Desert Christ Park
- Hacienda at Chuckwalla
- Luna Paradise
- Hacienda Palms Shopping Center
- Cathedral Plaza Shopping Center
- Biarritz Location BI288
- Moorten Botanical Garden