Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our commitment to culinary craftsmanship and fresh, high-quality ingredients ensures each bite is a delightful experience. Whether you're a sushi connoisseur or a newcomer to this culinary art, our diverse menu has something for everyone.
Come join us for an unforgettable dining experience, where each visit is a celebration of flavors, textures, and traditions. We look forward to serving you soon at KUWADA Sushi!
In the mood for a great steak, fresh seafood, mouth watering burgers or just a great salad? The Cask is the perfect place! For lunch, dinner or just cocktails & appetizers at the bar!
We offer a superb selection of California Wines, a Happy Hour Mon-Fri from 11:30 to 7:00pm, comfortable casual ambiance, a kid’s menu and private banquet rooms. Let us host your service club meetings, staff parties, banquets, cocktail parties, receptions, rehearsal dinners, holiday celebrations, anniversaries & birthdays.
With confidence we can say ... “OUR STEAKS ARE THE BEST! YOU CAN TASTE THE DIFFERENCE!” Thanks to you, our guests, we have been in business over 40 years!
Omakase is a Japanese phrase that means "I'll leave it up to you”. The chef chooses the fresh fish selection daily and garnishes it into a 11 or 13 course meal. Our mission is to deliver a fine dining experience in a casual environment all at an affordable price.
As a disclaimer, we do not sell any rolls that are baked, fried, or contain eel sauce or spicy mayo. We also do not sell any kitchen items, such as teriyaki bowls.
Our authentic yakiniku (grilled barbeque) dining experience crowns you the chef. Share a variety of delicious appetizers and premium cooked meats over a flaming grill, paired with Japanese sake, frosty cold beers, or other alcoholic and non-alcoholic options of your choice. We're the perfect spot to enjoy time with friends and family, organize an office party, or to spend quality time with your significant other!
Before you go, don't forget to taste our best-seller Harami Skirt Steak or Prime Kalbi Short Rib among other must-try dishes!
To create the ultimate seafood experience, we traveled down the highways and byways. We pulled up a seat, put on bibs, and soaked up the seafood experience: The no-name dishes with unforgettable flavor, the fresh-caught oysters and clams piled high, the hand-lettered specials on ancient chalkboards, and the savory simmer of every combination of spices imaginable.
The pleasure of preparing and sharing seafood was simple and genuine, and it brought out the best in everyone. Often, we felt as if we’d been welcomed into somebody’s home.
That’s what King’s Fish House is all about —and we’ve tried to bring all of these ideas together into one spectacular place filled with camaraderie and celebration and the things we love best. Welcome to the House that Seafood Built!
We're elevating bold, authentic flavors and presenting a new way of eating. In the bar you'll find over 90 different tequilas and Mezcal spirits.
Relish a hand-cut filet mignon or signature “brick” chicken, or the sustainable seafood in our fish tacos, all masterfully seared over a live fire mesquite grill at Paul Martin’s American Grill. Located in the Victoria Gardens shopping center in Rancho Cucamonga, our menu features classic American cuisine made from the highest quality ingredients. Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business lunch, our restaurant is the ideal place to impress or decompress.
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoFirst time here for our Anniversary dinner and we were treated so well since we stepped in. Tim was our waiter and George was helping Tim. Both Gentlemen were so attentive and were continually checking on us. Food was superb. From our appetizer from a Fleming salad, to our main course. Our dessert and wine pairings were also on point. Overall an excellent experience and we truly enjoyed our Anniversary Dinner.More infoFleming's Steakhouse - Rancho CucamongaPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Rancho Cucamonga•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023Delicious food and drinks! We had the lettuce wraps, so bomb!More infoP.F. Chang's - Rancho CucamongaPrice: Moderate• Chinese• Rancho Cucamonga•4.3
- JSJosephSLos Angeles •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Went on a date night with my better half and we both had an amazing time. Delicious drinks, food and great service!More infoMama Por Dios - Rancho CucamongaPrice: Very Expensive• Mexican• Rancho Cucamonga•4
- CClaudioLos Angeles •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The experience is always great here. The food is cooked perfectly and have great variety. The service is exquisite. Not only are they very attentive, the whole team is constantly concerned with your needs and are even open to special requests if they don’t happen to give you the needed attention with the varieties of meat.More infoTexas De Brazil - Rancho CucamongaPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Rancho Cucamonga•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipCalifornia Central Coast •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 12, 2019Michael was great!!!!More infoBuffalo Wild Wings - RanchoPrice: Moderate• Sports Bar• Rancho Palos Verdes / Rolling Hills Estates•4
6 Los Angeles restaurants that deck the halls for the holidays
These Los Angeles restaurants have carolers, nutcrackers, live music, and so much more to get you into the festive spirit.
The 11 best new LA restaurants of 2023
LA’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include a coastal Mexican spot by a world-renowned chef and an award-winning French bistro with global accents.
Discover Rancho Cucamonga
20th Century audiences laughed at Rancho Cucamonga's unusually memorable name through jokes on "The Jack Benny Show," "Daffy Duck" cartoons and an episode of "The Simpsons." Now, many know the area for its suburban food options. This rapidly-growing city in the Inland Empire was once known for endless grape orchards and is still the home of wineries and wine-themed shopping centers and restaurants. Steak and seafood chains and long-time traditional neighborhood diners are solid lunch and dinner choices. Foothill Boulevard, which is part of historic Route 66, runs through the center of the city. This road is home to classic Italian restaurants that have operated for over 50 years as well as American eateries with burgers and milkshakes served by carhops.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 2, 2023 there are 26 restaurants in Rancho Cucamonga. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, American, Mexican, Italian, Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Rancho Cucamonga who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Rancho Cucamonga either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Cucamonga Winery Historical Landmark
- Lions Park
- Foothill Shopping Center
- Terra Vista Town Center Shopping Center
- Foothill Marketplace Shopping Center
- Victoria Groves Park
- Day Canyon Station
- Central Park Plaza Shopping Center
- Kaiser Park
- Wardens Field
- Masi Plaza Shopping Center
- Altaloma Country Village Shopping Center
- Bear Gulch Park
- Joe Elliot Tree Memorial
- Rancho Cucamonga Village Shopping Center
- Terra Vista Promenade Shopping Center
- Four Points by Sheraton, Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
- Foothill Village Shopping Center
- Beryl Park West
- Upland Memorial Park