Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We searched the planet to bring you all-natural and ethically raised beef. The menu by Executive Chef Christine Brown evolves seasonally, so there's always a new dish to discover for dinner or weekend brunch.
We're passionate about bringing you high-quality ingredients, many sourced from natural, organic, and sustainable ranches and farms.
Pair your choices with a hand-crafted cocktail or a sustainably produced boutique wine from a variety of small, family-owned vintners, carefully curated by owner Kevin Leach and sommelier Peggy Dean.
This same philosophy informs our whiskey list, which includes over 300 selections of whiskeys, bourbons, and ryes.
All pastas are homemade, desserts are freshly baked, cocktails are scratch-made and decor is a breath of fresh air.
A neighborhood steakhouse using seasonal and quality ingredients to bring flavor and hospitality to Redondo Beach. Join us in our dining room every night or our Drift Cocktail Lounge on Friday and Saturdays for a night to remember.
Intentionally sourced with an eye for quality, we offer USDA Prime, Miyazaki A5 Japanese Wagyu, and American Wagyu. All are steaks are cooked to perfection over our white oak fire.
Family-owned and operated, we strive to off a one-of-a-kind luxury experience with all the charm of a neighborhood restaurant.
Come enjoy our two outdoor patios with full service food and drinks.
You just don’t find the same kind of detail in a menu that serves such an abundance of eclectic fair. The fusion of cuisines sets apart our menu from just about everyone else. It’s inherent in our name – beginning with a firm sophistication from basic to unique flavors and ingredients. From there we infuse our passion for cooking and serve up dishes that create memories you can only link to here. Sure, we’re a gastropub too. But at our heart we’re a culinary blend of ideas and impressions that express themselves on carefully created plates that we care deeply about.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL TABLES ARE RESERVED FOR 2 HOURS FROM YOUR RESERVATION TIME OR THE TIME YOU ARE SEATED, WHICHEVER IS EARLIER.
WE ALSO ASK THAT YOU DRESS WARMLY AS IT CAN BE CHILLY.
WE SERVE INSIDE & OUTSIDE BUT DO NOT GUARANTEE SPECIFIC SECTIONS.
RESERVATIONS WILL BE HELD FOR 10 MINUTES, UNLESS WE HAVE BEEN CONTACTED & EXPRESSED OUR ABILITY TO HOLD IT LONGER.
Spanish & Coastal French Food in coastal Riviera Village.
Gabi James is now open for OUTDOOR & INDOOR DINING service while continuing all our TAKE-OUT options as well. For information on what we are doing to make the safety of our team & our guests is our biggest priority, please visit https://www.gabijamesla.com/covid-19-response/.
- TTracyExclusive •1 review5.0Dined todayHad a holiday dinner with my family. The service was great! Service was quick! Staff very friendly and accommodating being that one person in our party is vegan. The food did not disappoint except for the one vegan dish which pretty tasteless. I would still recommend because everything else was lovely, especially those meatball appetizers..yum!!!More infoBettolino KitchenPrice: Moderate• Italian• Redondo Beach•4.7
- JWJaniceWvipLos Angeles •63 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAs always, the food and service were excellent. Our dinner companions were so impressed that they went back to the kitchen to compliment the chef! Great experience!More infoGabi JamesPrice: Expensive• Spanish• Redondo Beach•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipGreater Boston •10 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe Rex offers a great quality, value and tasty meal. The service is impressive.More infoThe Rex SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Redondo Beach•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoFantastic food! Amazing service, and just a wonderful evening. Perfect place for a cute date night and the Tuesday burger special can’t be beat. Love love love the Rockefeller!More infoThe Rockefeller Redondo BeachPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Redondo Beach•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 20, 2023Love Mi Burrito too much. Very authentic food. Amazing service. I can’t say enough about this place. I am local but am skeptical of the Mexican food in this area. Being that this is my culture’s food, I’m really particular. The beans are better than mine! The abondiga soup tastes like my family recipe. The carne asada, machaca, everything. Delicious. Give this place your support. They really deserve it.More infoMi Burrito Mexican GrillPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Redondo Beach•4.8
Here’s who made the Los Angeles Times’s 101 Best Restaurants list
From super-casual spots to high-end restaurants, here are the Los Angeles Times’s hotly anticipated favorites for 2023.
6 Los Angeles restaurants that deck the halls for the holidays
These Los Angeles restaurants have carolers, nutcrackers, live music, and so much more to get you into the festive spirit.
Discover Redondo Beach
One of the LA area's many beachside cities, Redondo Beach offers a culturally diverse dining scene where you might enjoy handmade pasta one day and Thai shrimp spring rolls the next. The two main hubs for Redondo Beach are in Riviera Village and the waterfront. Waterfront restaurants focus strongly on seafood offerings like crab and oysters or a fresh catch of the day grilled to order. Craving pie? Whether it's a pizza pie or a sweet pie, you'll find more than one place to enjoy your favorite style. Feel like traveling around the world? Explore Japanese sushi, American burgers, Indian curry, lively Basque flavors or spicy Thai. With all the culinary diversity in Redondo Beach, it's easy to see why world-class chefs have set up shop here.
Frequently asked questions
- F E Hopkins Wilderness Park
- Columbia Park
- Sunnyglen Park
- Torrance State Beach
- Hermosa Beach Splendor 9
- Redondo Beach Original Townsite Historic District
- Palos Verdes Estates Shoreline Preserve
- William Green Park
- Ramada Limited
- El Nido Park
- King Harbor Marina
- Pacific Coast Inn
- Entradero Park
- Miramar Park
- Redondo Beach Pier
- The Portofino Hotel & Marina, a Noble House Hotel
- Belfo Park
- South Bay Shopping Center
- Los Arboles Park
- Perry Park