Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Q1227 Restaurant offers three dining areas; inside, covered patio and extended patio. Upon your arrival you can request your preference and we will do all possible to accommodate. However, accommodations are based on first come, first serve.
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Roseville, CA serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.
Goose Port Public House... Something for everybody!
At Tomatina, everything is made with unparalleled freshness with seasonal ingredients and specials. Hearty sauces, flavorful soups, tasty dressings and delectable desserts are handmade from scratch every day. Nothing is ever microwaved or pre- packaged. Our Chefs prepare each and every dish to order. That's what fresh means to Tomatina. We look forward to serving you, your family and friends, to enjoy our California inspired Italian cooking where fresh means everything.
- AOAgapitoOSacramento / Sacramento Valley •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThis place was amazing from the time we entered and left. I’ve been to a lot of these Brazilian spots and this has been the best one so far. Chef was kind and made his way around the dining room. Meat was high quality and tasted amazing. I will definitely be coming back and this is now my go to spot in Roseville.More infoGalpao Gaucho Brazilian Steakhouse - RosevillePrice: Very Expensive• Brazilian Steakhouse• Roseville•4.9
- KFKamiFvipSan Francisco Bay Area •14 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoPerfect place for a date night!! Ambiance, food, and service were all wonderful. They have a DJ and a great area for large parties! We can’t wait to go back, possibly with a group of friends.More infoJUNIOR Restaurant and LoungePrice: Expensive• Continental• Roseville•4.2
- CRCaseyRvipSacramento / Sacramento Valley •38 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoOur third year in a row attending their version of a Thanksgiving dinner. Other than a soup that was not served hot enough (it was sent back and they readily remedied the issue with a new, hot bowl of soup) it was a wonderful way to spend our Thanksgiving evening and dinner. Plenty of food tha thas great flavor and value...enough for the next day as well.More infoPaul Martin's American Grill - RosevillePrice: Moderate• American• Roseville•4.4
- NKNKMBSan Francisco Bay Area •10 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoBest plated Thanksgiving dinner we’ve EVER had!!! Everything was spot on!!! We also ordered 2 steaks and they were delicious!!! Service was a little slow but COMPLETELY understandable as it was a holiday and possibly not properly staffed and we appreciate those that spend the holidays serving others rather than being with their families, we made sure to take care of our server for that. We will be returning next month for another celebration!!! Thank you for another great experience!!More infoBennett's KitchenPrice: Moderate• American• Roseville•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was my borthday & food was excellent. The service was great. The hostess seated us in a great warm booth. The waiter was quick to get our Order of fish & shrimp tacos, mole enchiladas, pepita salad, guacamole. Wonderful mole sauce! Great sauce & crispy fish on tacos! The best churros! Great service from our waiter! Loved the fireworks on the churros! We always love coming here!More infoZocalo RosevillePrice: Moderate• Mexican• Roseville•4.6
From its humble beginnings as a small railroad town, Roseville is now a mix of young families, bustling shopping areas, and a vibrant downtown. Dining options in this Sacramento suburb will appeal to those who have an adventurous palate because a wide variety of cuisines are available like coconut chicken curry and carne asada tacos. Roseville’s downtown draws those who like craft beer, pizza, and pub food with its bars and breweries. The city's numerous strip malls and shopping centers offer options for Greek food, sushi, and much more. If you're in need of refueling after a long day of shopping, you can find burgers, seafood, or frozen yogurt in the area.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Roseville is Ruth's Chris Steak House - Roseville
- Best Western Plus Orchid Hotel & Suites
- Maidu Park
- Cresthaven Park
- Lincoln Estates Park
- Weber Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Roseville
- Pokelma Park
- Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive
- Tetotom Park
- Sierra Gardens Park
- Larkspur Landing Roseville-An All-Suite Hotel
- Creekside Town Center Shopping Center
- Hyatt Place Sacramento Roseville
- Mark White Park
- Placer Center Plaza Shopping Center
- Elverta Crossing Shopping Center
- Residence Inn by Marriott Roseville
- Crestmont Park
- Fairfield Inn Roseville
- Galleria At Roseville Shopping Center