Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
* 23% service charge
*Please note our cancellation and no-show policy
*Dining with children under 8 is not permitted, all guests require a reserved seat and audible devices are not allowed in the dining room.
*Please include any special occasions with names of guests of honor
*Please include any dietary restrictions/allergies you may have
Step inside and you'll be greeted by a chic and sophisticated interior, complete with elegant lighting, sleek bar stools, and an extensive collection of champagne bottles lining the walls.
Whether you're looking for a night of indulgence or a place to unwind after a long day, Fizz Champagne & Bubbles Bar is a must-visit destination for any champagne lover. Book your table today and experience the luxury for yourself.
Fixins is a full service soul food restaurant that celebrates the history and traditions of African American culture in an inclusive environment that welcomes everyone! We’re located in the historic Oak Park neighborhood of Sacramento California in the 40 Acres Cultural complex at the corner of Broadway and 35th Street.
Upon entering the restaurant, guests can peer into the Butcher Shop through a glass wall. This is where the steaks are personally selected, cut, and branded for you. This expertly maintained, climate-controlled environment also features dry-age coolers and pink Himalayan salt brick walls where 100% U.S.D.A. primal cuts are aged between 21 - 28 days for extra flavor.
We pride ourselves in the freshest food and drinks, made every day from scratch. Think California inspired Mesquite-fired flavor with farm fresh ingredients. We use only fresh, top-quality ingredients in our beloved recipes to create a one-of-a-kind fiesta of the senses that inspires celebration amongst food lovers, spice lovers and fun lovers.
- SDSaraDVirginia •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoWe return to this restaurant for two reasons: the staff is the very best (Victoria & Jake are first class) and the food is the best in Sacramento. A true dining experience.More infoPreludePrice: Expensive• American• Sacramento•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoOur server Jorge was amazing towards my wife and I. It was our first date since our baby and our anniversary so the night was going to be good regardless. But the food, ambiance and service was A1More infoElla Dining Room and BarPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Sacramento•4.6
- AAlicevipSan Francisco Bay Area •19 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAlways a pleasure to spend my special occasions with Mr. Ardy, who is by far the perfect example of excellence in service and attention. Jonathan and Juan...both young men on the same level. You have and outstanding staff of chefs, hosts and wait staff. Thank you agsin for another remarkable and memorable experience.More infoDawson's SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Sacramento•4.8
- RARichardAlexandervipSan Francisco Bay Area •62 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoNicholas's attention and service was first class. Thanks!More infoBrasserie du MondePrice: Expensive• French• Sacramento•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerMiami - Dade •1 review5.0Dined on Dec 3, 2023Perfect location to venue and food was outstanding!More infoCapitol GaragePrice: Moderate• Fusion / Eclectic• Sacramento•4
If you're looking to see some of the best Sacramento has to offer, plan a visit to the K Street area. The once-flailing shopping district has seen a serious surge in popularity following the development of a new arena in the region. With over two dozen restaurants and bars in the area, there's no better opportunity to see the range of food options Sacramento has to offer. The latest crazes are upscale tacos and farm-to-table dishes, but K Street also offers everything from Irish pubs to casual seafood and traditional Jewish delis. And while downtown is the hot new place to be, there's still plenty of options elsewhere. The more subdued Tahoe Park and Midtown offer the ideal patios for lazy Sunday brunches. The two areas also feature great spots for those with late-night bar food cravings.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Sacramento is The Firehouse Restaurant
- Cherry Island Soccer Complex
- Gardenland Park
- Smith School Park
- Ashton Park
- Jack Davis Park
- Freeport Square Shopping Center
- Sutters Fort State Historical Monument
- Cooledge Park
- Redding Park
- Crowfoot Park
- Tallac Village Shopping Center
- Capitol Mall Shopping Center
- Alkali Playground
- Jonas Larkspur Park
- Lemon Hill Shopping Center
- Arden Morse Shopping Center
- Woodlake Park
- Port of Sacramento
- Ponderosa Farm Community Park
- Carl Hansen Park