Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Bazille is located behind the At Home department on level 3 of Nordstrom at Westfield Valley Fair Mall. The mall is located directly across from Santana Row.
We are open for dining service and to-go orders with Curbside Pickup. Call (408) 261-5787 to place your order.
- Eggs from vegetarian-fed free-range chickens, high in healthy Omega 3 fatty acids
- White whole wheat flour, a variety naturally high in fiber yet light enough for pastry
- Vegetables from local farms that are certified organic growers
- Butter, milk, and ice cream from grass-fed cattle, another Omega 3 source.
Our food is not low-fat or low-calorie, but its ingredients are healthful. The meal will leave you feeling reinvigorated, not weighed down!
La Foret ha an extensive wine list, which includes French and Napa Valley selections. It offers a tasting menu and brunch on Sundays.
This restaurant has private rooms for catering banquet-style private events. It also hosts weddings with capacity for up to 130 guests.
Using the freshest seasonal ingredients, Vito’s establishes that it is not just a part of an Italian-themed chain but a good old-fashioned owner-operated restaurant—a true hidden gem in the heart of San Jose’s North First Business District.
With a professional, service-oriented wait staff, Vito’s has quickly become a favorite lunch spot for many Silicon Valley’s lunch and dinnertime foodies. It’s a perfect place for a working lunch and a family dinner.
With a focus on quality, we rotate our menu regularly to incorporate locally sourced and seasonal ingredients whenever possible.
Come on in and try us for yourself! Reservations taken upto two weeks in advance.
From succulent pork belly sliders to house made paté on our charcuterie plate and an incredible house-made burger - this is not typical bar food. Paired with hand-made cocktails, exclusive craft beers, and superb wines - Firehouse No. 1 Gastropub offers an experience unlike any other bar. Located in downtown San Jose in San Pedro Square
For parties over 10 please email Dale@firehouse1.com
We are currently offering outdoor and indoor seating spaced 6ft apart,
In order to ensure the safety of our valued guests and employees, we are following all the Santa Clara Couny/C.D.C Covid-19 guidelines.
We want all of our guests and staff to feel safe and comfortable while dining at Vin Santo. We look forward to seeing you for Al Fresco Dining.
The menu features a variety of fire roasted specialties like our premium Angus Filet "Chenjeh" Kabob, Lamb Tenderloin and Chicken Kabobs. We also have wonderfully hearty Persian stews (Khoresh), outstanding salads, Rotisserie Chicken, Brick Oven Gourmet Flatbread Pizzas, flavorful fire cooked steak, salmon and much more including first rate desserts from Faz Bakery in Danville. Join us at our Happy Hour with drinks specials and signature, handcrafted cocktails in the bar for your enjoyment.
Private dining rooms are available. Call (408) 649-6333 for more information. Our knowledgeable and attentive catering sales manager.
• Mentioned by Eater SF, Mercury News, UltimateMaiTai.com and Tiki Currents
• Located in famous San Pedro Square District
• Cozy tiki bar that pays homage to Donn Beach & Trader Vic
• Kitchen is open Tuesday-Saturday.
- KKathieSan Francisco Bay Area •10 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe came close to closing so that’s probably why most of the meats were well done. But still tastes great.More infoTaurinus Brazilian SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Brazilian Steakhouse• San Jose•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoHad lunch before attending a Broadway San Jose show across the street. Great food, service was great but at times slow as there were only 2 wait staff due to it being a Sunday.More infoSecco - Hilton San JosePrice: Moderate• Californian• San Jose•3.7
- DCDougCvipSan Francisco Bay Area •12 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 28, 2023The food was great, the portion sizes were generous, and the prices were good. I'm having leftover smoked prime rib today, and it's still wonderful! It's a really nice place, and the tables aren't crammed together. We had to pay $10 for parking, because all the parking lots downtown turn into "fixed fee, no validation" when the Sharks play, but that's not the restaurant's fault.More infoThe Farmers UnionPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• San Jose•4.4
- DPDanyellePSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Overall I liked this place although we waited between 10-20 minutes even when I had a reservation. Most of the food I enjoyed but my friends Salmon dish was dry. Highlight was the bread pudding with ice cream they brought out for my friends belated birthday. That was nice, overall I’d go back when it’s less busy and hopefully they sit me faster with a reservation.More infoKing's Fish House - San JosePrice: Moderate• American• San Jose•4.3
- HSiHeartSF2017San Francisco Bay Area •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023An amazing brunch on Terra's terrace with my patner! It's a fun, unique experience with excellent drinks and food. The server “Alfredo” is also great. Can't recommend enough. It’s a plus for me, and definitely going back and this time I am bringing my friends and family!More infoTerra - Eataly Silicon ValleyPrice: Expensive• Italian• Santa Clara•4.1
San Francisco’s 10 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 8, 2023 there are 82 restaurants in San Jose. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Brazilian, Mediterranean, Steakhouse, French and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in San Jose who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in San Jose either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- HP Pavilion At San Jose
- Cedar Tree Plaza Shopping Center
- San Jose Downtown Historic District
- Bay Area Glass Institute
- Hacienda Gardens Shopping Center
- Guadalupe Oak Grove Park
- Cadwallader Park
- T J Martin Park
- St Joseph Cathedral
- The Tech Museum of Innovation
- Kirk Park
- Gardiner Park
- Heritage Rose Garden
- Country Club Villa Shopping Center
- Ryland Park
- Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose
- Calero Reservoir County Park
- Carra Belle Park
- Cerro Verde Park
- Motorcycle County Park