Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Royal Khyber is a Fine Indian Cuisine Restaurant, located in South Coast Plaza Village (across from Nordstrom).
For those who would like to continue an afternoon full of culture and history the Bowers Museum is right across from the villa. The museum's permanent collection features notable pieces of pre-Columbian Mesoamerica and Native American art. One mile away are the Downtown Santa Ana Bars and Shops for those who want to enjoy shopping and premium drinks.
If you're curious about hosting an event with us this is the perfect way to get to know the venue in an event like setting.
and served up just the way you like it. You’ve earned it. Whether you’re here to throw back a couple with old friends or trying to finish off the High Noon Feast on your own, there’s always a seat for you. So here’s to the nights you can’t remember and the steaks you won’t forget. To learn more visit www.blackangus.com
At El Mercado Modern Cuisine, we take this everyday trip and transform it into a modern dining experience.
We carefully choose our ingredients for our hand-crafted cocktails and dishes to bring you the best expression of our Modern Cuisine.
Offering a Taco Tuesday & Thursday special of 3 Tacos for $12, Happy Hour every day (5pm-7pm). Bottomless Mimosas on Sundays from 11am-3pm. All night Happy Hour on Wednesdays.
Live Entertainment from Friday - Saturday from 7pm - 10pm and Sundays from 11:30am - 2:30pm.
- OTOpenTable DinerOrange County •9 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoAbsolutely amazing experience with super knowledgeable staff.More infoEl Mercado Modern CuisinePrice: Moderate• Mexican• Santa Ana•4.2
- DDDDunnvipOrange County •19 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 17, 2023We had a wonderful evening at Perla, from the friendly welcome by several people, to the delicious cocktails and amazing food! The waiter was attentive and helpful. I let the hostess know that one of our friends was celebrating a birthday and at the end of our meal, the waiter brought out a blooming candle and slice of cheesecake. Great service, great atmosphere, amazing food and drinks!Always love being at Perla!More infoPerla Mexican CuisinePrice: Moderate• Mexican• Santa Ana•4.5
- LloricvipLos Angeles •28 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 29, 2023Sunday Funday here! good D.J. playing tunes with football on all channels. Came here for brunch - had the chilaquiles - they were delicious. Mimosas, Bloody Mary's and really great Mocktails too - would be a great place to spend a Sunday afternoon watching football, eating and listening to some good music. It "might" be a bit loud for some.More infoChapter One: the modern localPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Santa Ana•4.3
- GCGabbyCOrange County •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Always a good time at Water Grill. Friendly staff, great ambiance, and delicious seafood for a good value.More infoWater Grill - South Coast PlazaPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Costa Mesa•4.7
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Santa Ana
Santa Ana is a cozy Orange County city that features small, modern restaurants on its outskirts. You'll find Santa Ana brisket to be a local delicacy that is available at steakhouses and barbecue stations on the streets. Accompanied by a strong chili sauce, the dish appeals to meat lovers and to connoisseurs alike. This brisket is cooked twice to ensure a blackened outside that does not interfere with taste. The city is also home to a variety of Mexican restaurants that reflect the strong local Hispanic culture. Overall, Santa Ana has an array of markets and shops that make it a culinary centerpiece of Orange County.
Frequently asked questions
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Santa Ana Orange County Airport
- Main Place Mall
- Best Western PLUS Orange County Airport North
- SpringHill Suites Irvine John Wayne Airport / Orange County
- Carl Thornton Park
- Prentice Park
- French Park
- Frontier Park
- Delhi Park
- Logan Park
- Bristol Center Shopping Center
- El Camino Plaza Shopping Center
- Adams Park
- William W Eldridge Park
- Friendship Park
- Quality Suites John Wayne Airport
- South Coast Plaza Village Shopping Center
- Avalon Park
- Bowers Museum of Cultural Art
- Wimbleton Park