Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Led by renowned Chef Adriana Dominguez, our restaurant is dedicated to delivering fresh, flavor-packed dishes that are both inventive and nutrition-conscious. Chef Adriana is best known for her five-star full-service catering business, and now she's thrilled to invite you to our restaurant!
Anthony's Lounge & Ristorante is the oldest family-owned restaurant in the Murrieta and Temecula area. Named BEST OF SOUTHLAND: ITALIAN RESTAURANT by LA TIMES 2022. The food is based on authentic family recipes brought by the owner's parents when they emigrated from Calabria, Italy in 1954, which led to them to following their passion and opening their first restaurant in 1963 in Anaheim, CA. Everything on the menu is homemade, from the sausage, ravioli and lasagna, to the crepes used to make their manicotti and cannelloni, ricotta gnocchi and over 50 traditional entrees from pasta, veal (vitello), chicken (pollo), seafood (pesce), antipasto, minestrone and other specialty dishes prepared by our experienced chefs.
Whether you are new to the area or your friends and family want to enjoy the best Italian dining experience, come enjoy our live entertainment and family atmosphere.
2 hour Maximum
MIRAMONTE RESERVATION POLICY:
RESTAUARNT EXPERIENCE: strict 15 minute late grace period. Once you are removed we can not add you back to the reservation list.
Enjoy live music during brunch Saturdays and Sundays from 12pm-3pm!
Our Cave Café welcomes diners Monday to Sunday, between 11 am and 5 pm. Reservations are not required but highly recommend during the weekends. We can comfortably accommodate parties with up to 7 guests in the restaurant. For larger parties, please feel free to contact us at 951-699-9102.
***FOR CAVE TOURS, please book through Opentable Experience tab.
Founded in 1986 the Solano family opened Guadalajara Mexican Restaurant in Lake Elsinore, California. Eleven years later in 1997, we opened our second location Guadalajara Mexican Grill and Cantina in Temecula, California. At Guadalajara’s, we take real pride in providing the freshest ingredients to ensure high-quality Mexican food. We pride ourselves in having generous portions, a festive environment, and the best margaritas in town!
Centrally located in the heart of wine country, it's easy to get hooked on local wines. We feature an extensive local wine list in addition to a hyper local menu. We believe that fin-tastic hospitality is all about authentic relationships. Whether that’s you catching up with friends and loved ones over a meal or the connections made between our team and our loyal guests. It speaks to the collaborations we’ve created with longstanding partnerships with local fishermen, wineries and suppliers and the lifelong friendships that are made with the people that work to make Bluewater so great. These connections are the culture and life behind our restaurants that make us a family. Voted Best Seafood by Inland Empire in the heart of Temecula wine country, come in and get hooked on the fresh sustainable seafood.
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Diego •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoI had made a reservation that was easily found by the hostess and that expedited our seating since I do have a special request. We celebrated a friends birthday in the Red room. The server was incredible. In a time when basic service seems to be second rate at best, this server was outstanding. All 4 of us ordered different entrees which were served hot and timely. The flavors were incredible. We also chose a table size appetizer plate which was really good. The entire experience was 5 star. We felt important to everyone we came in contact with and we were treated with a level of respect that was refreshing. This is now our number one choice for any celebration we may have in the future. It is also number one when we just want to have a fantastic meal.More infoGourmet ItaliaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Temecula•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoBeen about two decades, since I have been to a Benihana so I was expecting the same type of menu, but I was pleasantly surprised that they have expanded big time. They have many more choices and you have a lot larger portions. People were very nice, the service was professional, the food was outstanding, and, of course, get a little entertainment with your money. For value for your money, I marked that low because if you’re looking for value, this is not the place for you. This is the place to splurge and enjoy some really good food and drinks. If you’re worried about money, go to Olive Garden. ￼More infoBenihana - Temecula, CAPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Temecula•3.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Diego •26 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoOne of our favorite places to eat when we visit Old Town Temecula. It's worth making reservations and visit the website for hours and days of the week it is open. The service is always friendly, the room is warm, inviting and at the holiday season is decorated. Portions are large and the menu is varied and fairly priced.More infoThe Gambling Cowboy Chophouse and SaloonPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Temecula•4.7
- RSRobertSSan Diego •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 4, 2023Our waitress, Chase Lynne, was outstanding - very efficient, very attentive and very friendly. She made the whole experience special. The only negative issue with the entire evening was that the background music was occasionally intrusively loud - we didn't come to attend a Frank Sinatra concert!More infoTrattoria Toscana - TemeculaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Temecula•4.4
- JjeevandLos Angeles •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great place for some seafood. There aren’t too many restaurants in the area that offer fresh and variety of fish. Ambience is good, reservations on weekend are highly recommended. I would like to see a little more option in soup menu and may be another chicken dish.More infoBluewater Grill- TemeculaPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Temecula•4.6
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Diego
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Diego
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in San Diego
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Temecula in San Diego County offers visitors a number of dining options. Temecula biscuits accompanied by jams and jellies are staples at breakfast houses and taverns around Wine Country. For larger meals, the Mexican restaurants near Waterside Park are a great choice. They feature oversized portions designed to be shared. For a quick bite, you’ll find a wide variety of national chain restaurants on most of the major roads. Tiny bistros are also signature establishments here. Each of them has a distinctly homey feel that offers the perfect atmosphere for a quick midday brunch. While you’re in Temecula, don’t forget to stop in at one of the many wineries the area is known for.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 11, 2023 there are 39 restaurants in Temecula. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Californian, American, Italian, Steakhouse, Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Temecula who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Temecula either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Rodeway Inn Temecula
- Temecula Creek
- Sam Hicks Monument Park
- Motel 6 Temecula - Historic Old Town
- Rancho Center Shopping Center
- Rancho Santa Rosa Historic Area
- Pond Park
- Palm Plaza Shopping Center
- Veterans Park
- Palomar Village Shopping Center
- Winchester Square Shopping Center
- Emerson Wildlife Preserve
- Pechanga Tribal Park
- Carter Estate Winery and Resort
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Temecula Valley Wine Country
- The Hotel Temecula
- Pala Road Park
- Pala Guard Station Historical
- Temecula Creek Inn Golf Course
- Old Adobe Plaza Shopping Center