Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
- MNMarkNvipLas Vegas •34 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023We ordered 2 entrees and a salad and had a birthday dessert and a tiramisu and the portions were big and plentiful and we had to leave with some there was so much. Everybody liked what we had and the dessert was great too. Our sever was very good and made us feel welcome and appreciated. He was also from where we live now .More infoBuca di Beppo - ValenciaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Valencia / Santa Clarita•4.7
- WSWayneS1 review4.0Dined on Oct 8, 2023Filet just OK, Prime Rib not that good, Ribs good.More infoBJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - ValenciaPrice: Moderate• American• Valencia / Santa Clarita•4.1
- SWSebrenaW1 review5.0Dined on Aug 1, 2023Waitress was great, and the chef did an amazing job on our food.More infoGreater PacificPrice: Moderate• Californian• Valencia / Santa Clarita•3.9
- RRRichardRLos Angeles •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Atmosphere, food and service was great.More infoLarsen's Steakhouse - ValenciaPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Valencia / Santa Clarita•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Promptly seated. Service started slow but finished well. Priced well. Food is above average. Drinks were very good.More infoSolita Tacos and Margaritas - ValenciaPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Valencia / Santa Clarita•4.6
6 Los Angeles restaurants that deck the halls for the holidays
These Los Angeles restaurants have carolers, nutcrackers, live music, and so much more to get you into the festive spirit.
The 11 best new LA restaurants of 2023
LA’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include a coastal Mexican spot by a world-renowned chef and an award-winning French bistro with global accents.
On the northern edge of Los Angeles tucked between the San Gabriel Mountains is Santa Clarita. Practically in paradise, Santa Clarita offers the boom of Los Angeles with lighter traffic and congestion. In this region, variety is king. You can find virtually any style of food in existence, so there is no shortage of unique dining opportunities. While international cuisines are abundant, it would be a crime not to take advantage of supreme American and Mexican restaurants, many of which offer farm-to-table freshness and can easily cater to specific dietary needs. Whether you start with any of the numerous breweries, BBQ pits or American grills, you can revel in the safety of national chains or embark on a culinary adventure.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 6, 2023 there are 19 restaurants in Valencia / Santa Clarita. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, Californian, Steakhouse, Mexican, European and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Valencia / Santa Clarita who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Valencia / Santa Clarita either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Frazier Park
- Castaic Shopping Center
- Camino Del Valle Park
- Temescal Forest Service Station
- River Oaks Shopping Center
- Buck Creek Guard Station
- Canyon Country Park
- Piru Guard Station Historical
- Courtyard by Marriott Santa Clarita Valencia
- Liebre Pumping Station Historical
- Lake Piru
- Canyon Center Shopping Center
- Comfort Suites Stevenson Ranch
- United States Weather Bureau Station
- Dominguez Canyon
- North Oaks Park
- Begonias Canyon Park
- Hungry Valley State Vehicular Recreation Area
- Valencia Glen Park
- Valencia Meadows Park