Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We currently are not serving happy hour.
Coin & Candor, a California Brasserie combines thoughtfully sourced local ingredients with wood-fired cooking techniques. Coin & Candor features forward-thinking, rustic dishes brought to life by the region’s very best farmers and purveyors.
If you are a beginner and enjoy a glass, starting to learn, or Cork Dorks like us you will enjoy our ever-changing selection of wines. All wines are available in 2oz, 6oz, and bottles so you can try multiple items in one sitting.
Our bar serves local spirits (all from CA) and artisanal cocktails! We've made our memorable cocktail list legendary by adding a dorky twist to our cocktail artistry. We've sought after local, high-quality spirits and fresh ingredients that will set our cocktails apart, the names alone will captivate you before sipping these exquisite creations developed by our own mixologist.
Enjoying the simple pleasure of eating and drinking is our way of living at Casa Nostra. We offer classic Italian cuisine in a cozy and CASUAL, relaxed atmosphere. We love bringing our passion for the tastes of Italy to your table in every dish, using high quality, imported Italian products and the freshest locally grown produce. Our knowledgeable staff prides itself in providing a simple, flavorful dining experience and making your visit to Casa Nostra Ristorante delicious and special.
At Cafe Bizou we pride ourselves in providing with top quality service and delicious food in a family friendly restaurant.
Cafe Bizou Restaurant is the perfect setting for Business Meetings and Events, Family Reunions, Birthday celebrations or Rehearsal dinners. We can accommodate any size group and will help you select a menu that best fits your event. Contact us today to start planning your next gathering.
Mediterraneo offers a creative bistro style seasonal menu that utilizes the freshest seasonal produce, herbs, seafood, poultry, and meats available in the market.
Our award-winning wine list offers the best influences and sophistication of the old, and the new world’s varietals and winemaker's creations.
The service is friendly yet professional, and the ambiance is comfortable but sophisticated, classic-elegant, romantic, and relaxing.
We do not take requests for Lakeside Seating. Seating based on availability.
We accept a maximum of three credit cards per check, no separate checks.
Corkage is $30.00 per 750 ml bottle with 2 bottle maximum.
- SPStevePSan Francisco Bay Area •6 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe went for an anniversary dinner. Food was excellent, drinks were excellent, service was excellent as well. They attempted to seat us in a corner next to 2 young children on the patio where there was only one other table occupied. I had to request another table. After we were moved dinner was great. The tables surrounding us were vacant for our entire dinner. That was the only issue for an otherwise wonderful evening.More infoNonnaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Agoura Hills / Westlake Village•4.8
- MPMaryPatvipLos Angeles •23 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoOne of our favorite restaurants! Ashley and staff are so nice, attentive and remember what you like and dislike! The food is top notch and chef takes such care as to how the food is prepared and presented. For their winter menu, do not pass up the bacon and jalapeño mac and cheese - to die for!More infoModern KitchenPrice: Very Expensive• American• Agoura Hills / Westlake Village•4.3
- JJulesvipLos Angeles •17 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 14, 2023Great place for good food and a group of friends for lunch.More infoNovo Cafe - Westlake VillagePrice: Moderate• Italian• Agoura Hills / Westlake Village•4.3
- AAAffluentArtistLos Angeles •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Wait staff was attentive but not overly so. The food was very good and priced as expected for a Four Seasons property.More infoCoin & CandorPrice: Expensive• Californian• Agoura Hills / Westlake Village•4.8
- AEArtELos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We celebrated our 39th wedding anniversary here. We sat out in the patio area. Pablo was our waiter. He was excellent, Pablo was attentive, listened. Well, he was friendly. He made our experience even better than we thought it would be. The hostess, Emma was so accommodating. This was our first time at your fine restaurant. We will definitely be back. What a wonderful way to start the year with you all. The only thing I would suggest is to have maybe another dish or two to choose from for lunch. Thank you kindly. Happy new year.More infoMediterraneoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Agoura Hills / Westlake Village•4.7
Some of East LA’s best restaurants are popping up for one night only on the Westside
Los Angeles Westsiders can look forward to a taste of East LA without braving the 405.
3 reasons to try Jordan Kahn’s casual new lounge at Meteora in LA
The Tulum-inspired LA restaurant recently debuted a new lounge with exciting snacks and cocktails.
Discover Agoura Hills
From horse ranches to golf resorts and recreational lakes, a little bit of country is a short drive from Los Angeles' urban sprawl. Spanning part of the Santa Monica Mountains wilderness area, Agoura Hills and Westlake Village are a lot more than stops along the 101 while heading north or south. Look for several taverns and grills featuring locally-brewed beer and grilled beef in rib, steak and burger form. Agoura Hills is a little more Western in flavor than Westlake Village, where high-end auto dealers and elegant shopping districts lead into a restaurant row with a variety of lunch and dinner choices. Standouts include organic and vegan restaurants along with Asian and Pacific Northwestern chefs serving noodles, sushi and fresh-shucked oysters. Westlake Village also has outposts of family-owned local chains serving natural, sustainable and organic foods at affordable prices.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Agoura Hills / Westlake Village is Cafe Bizou - Agoura Hills
- Evergreens Shopping Center
- Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel
- Lechuza Patrol Station Historical
- Eagle View Park
- Sunset Plaza Shopping Center
- Mae Boyar Park
- North Ranch Open Space
- Lake Eleanor Open Space
- Malibu Country Club
- North Ranch Playfield
- Bennett Park
- Twin Oaks Agoura Shopping Center
- Whizins Mall Shopping Center
- Westoaks Hampshire Shopping Center
- Russell Park
- Oakbrook Regional Park
- Hyatt Westlake Plaza
- Evenstar Park
- Malibu Island Rentals
- Agoura Park