Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Being a second generation Canadian, I want to honour both my Italian roots and Canadian upbringing, by sharing our families’ recipes and adapting them to our Canadian landscape.
We are privileged to share with you the time-old traditions and memories of a family whose passion for Italian cooking created a legacy.
So come on in, leave your shoes on and let’s make more.
If you need to get a hold of us: please call us during operating hours, or email us at email@example.com
Chef Joseph Sokoloff’s fare is a tribute to the Pacific Ocean and many of the regions that touch it, with influences from Asia to Hawaii, California to British Columbia. Lulu’s fun, light, and refreshing drink menu is equally well-travelled. Its sake, beer, and creative cocktail offerings will make you feel like you’re far from home — and we like that.
For those who prefer their drink on the rocks or two fingers high, UNTITLED has something special just for you: Artisanal Champagne-based cocktails. Using progressive techniques and carefully curated spirits, we’ve created a new beast that will rival even the tastiest old-fashioned.
While drinks are our focus, there’s something to be said for properly paired accompaniments. Our food menu accentuates the bubbly experience with bites as elegant as the champagnes, and perfectly matched. The Champagne world is your oyster. (And you can order those too.)
Welcome to our swanky hideaway. Lose yourself in our world of refinement
Our authentic team of Gaucho Chefs will prepare the Southern Brazilian traditional "Churrasco" recipes on a daily basis for you. Our traditional cooking methods, the freshest of ingredients and stylish yet authentic presentation promise a unique gourmet experience.
Pampa is the perfect place for your business meetings, family gatherings and special celebrations. Indulge in our extensive wine list, feature drinks and exquisite desserts.
Pampa will provide you an unique experience, truly authentic food and excellent service.
Please note that our phone number is a text-only line and is not equipped to take incoming calls. If you need to cancel or request a change to your reservation please send us a text and we'll reply as soon as we're able.
Located in East Village and housed on top of the historical Simmons Building along the Bow River, The Rooftop Bar @ Simmons was named as Calgary’s Best Rooftop patio.
Where the rosé is flowing and cold beer is hitting the tables. This landmark has the only uninterrupted panoramic view of the Bow River and downtown lit up city scape. With our Mexican inspired menu featuring tacos supplied by our good friend Chef Elia Herrera of Milpa. And fresh handmade pizza courtesy of our sister restaurant, CONNIE AND JOHN’S PIZZA offering delivery directly to your table, built in heaters, a glass encased fireplace and live music on feature nights help set stage for a unforgettable time.
An online store for takeout and delivery is open on www.centini.com. The restaurant also offers a catering menu for home or office delivery.
- OTOpenTable DinerCalgary / Southern Alberta •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat food. Ordered many of the small plates, from tempura green beans to bison truffle tartare, oysters, thai mussels, beet salad and gruyere puffs. Main course salmon with their famous brussel sprouts. Chocolate hazelnut praline tart to share for dessert! Absolutely delicious. We arrived just before 5 and made it to our theatre show in good time. Many of these items were on the Happy Hour list which is valid before 6pm.More infoFinePrintPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Canadian• Calgary•4.7
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWe took our dad out for his birthday and it was most of our first times at Hy’s. The food that was so so good, the ambience making the restaurant feel like a restaurant, and our server Dino’s wonderful service made it an amazing night for all of us and especially our father. It is apparent from the other reviews, how he treats his guests, and the love that he puts into making our table-side food items, that he truly cares about his guests and how he can make their day the best. This Hy’s is a better restaurant with Dino and we will definitely be coming back a second time for another special occasion.More infoHy's Steakhouse - CalgaryPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Calgary•4.7
- SsuekCalgary / Southern Alberta •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agofood absolutely amazing. perfect sound level - we could hear the people at our own table. - a rarity downtown. Everything was fantasticMore infoThe GuildPrice: Expensive• Steak• Calgary•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipCalgary / Southern Alberta •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023I don’t give 5 stars like ever but if there were 6 I would gladly do so. Above the food, and atmosphere was absolutely amazing the server how fast, friendly and efficient she was honestly amazed me. Definitely one my new fav restaurants in Calgary.More infoBarbarellaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Calgary•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerCalgary / Southern Alberta •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was honestly wonderful like words can’t explain I don’t know where to begin food was complete perfection service was amazing prices were very affordable our waitress kept checking up on us we ordered the Steak Frites and it was amazing the steak was cooked to perfection it’s my number 1 place to go to everytime we go on a dateMore infoMAJOR TOMPrice: Expensive• Continental• Downtown•4.7
Calgary's Award-winning Restaurants
Discover award winning restaurants in Calgary.
These Are the 14 Best Calgary Restaurants for Celebrating Special Occasions
Even though the COVID-19 pandemic has altered how we celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions, most of us are still inclined to mark milestones with some kind of food. Some people are choosing to gather at home with a lavish take-out spread ordered from a favorite restaurant, while others are getting together with small groups of close friends or family to savor a good restaurant meal. Calgary is full of restaurants ideal for celebrating life’s special occasions, whether you’re looking for a luxurious multi-course tasting menu or beers over a fully loaded pizza. While the pandemic has limited how many revelers can come to the table, most of the city’s celebratory restaurants are open for business and ready to help diners feel like they’re escaping the weight of the world, even for a couple of hours or so. These Calgary restaurants are all worthy of hosting small celebrations.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Downtown is Modus Vivendi
- Avenida Art Gallery
- Best Western Plus Suites Downtown Calgary
- Calgary Stampede
- The Fairmont Palliser
- Chinese Cultural Centre
- Art Gallery of Calgary
- O hotel suites - Ovation
- 3rd Street C Train
- NUVO Hotel Suites
- Vertigo Mystery Theatre
- Renfrew Holiday Home
- 1St Street C Train
- Olympic Plaza
- Fastlane Suites in Riverfront
- International Hotel Suites Calgary
- Erlton Stampede C Train
- O hotel suites - Calgary Beltline
- Delta Calgary Downtown
- HI-Calgary City Centre
- Corporate Suites of Calgary