- SCStephanieCGloucestershire/Wiltshire •3 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWe are at the end of a busy 2 week holiday over from the UK. We have had lots of great food, but wanted a really special night out. This place didn't disappoint. It was expensive but completely worth it!More infoKobe Beef 511 (Ex KobeBeef Kaiseki 511)Price: Very Expensive• undefined• Akasaka / Tameikesanno•4.8
- ALAlfredLLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 28, 2023First dinner in Japan and it was amazing! The food was so good the service was excellent. Will definitely return.More infoSushi Takaya (Former Kutani)Price: Very Expensive• Sushi• Ginza•4.7
- SBSchandevylBTokyo Metropolitan Area •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 20, 2023Wonderful cosy place with incredible food! Nice fixed menu, beautiful ingredientsMore infoHousePrice: Very Expensive• French• Nishi Azabu•4.8
- ESEmikoSLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 3, 2023Everybody at this restaurant was so kind, attentive, and next-level energetic. They went out of their way to address our food allergy concerns and even offered to take a picture of our group for us outside of the restaurant! We highly recommend this place and will definitely be back!More info開花屋Price: Expensive• Japanese (Izakaya)• Shibuya•4.8
- TCTheColonelvipDallas - Fort Worth •15 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 2, 2023I have lived in Japan over six years and when we visit now, it is for at least two weeks. Thus, we get into the mood for a classic steakhouse. Empire is that classic. This visit was really nice because we took a Japanese friend to enjoy a great steak. Our appetites are not huge, but we love quality cuts. The waiter offered us a beautiful 800-gram ribeye (nicely marbled) that he prepared for the three of use. Delicious! The family style sides, and great wine really made for a fun evening. I highly recommend.More infoEmpire Steak House RoppongiPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Roppongi•4.6
Frequently asked questions
As of December 6, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Meguro. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Meguro who deliver with Inline, Uber Eats.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Meguro either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Marunouchi / Otemachi
- Nishi Azabu
- Kojimachi / Ichigaya
- Higashi Azabu
- Kasumigaseki / Toranomon
- Hiroo / Tengenji
- Akasakamitsuke / Nagatacho
- Ueno / Okachimachi
- Akasaka / Tameikesanno
- Hibiya / Yurakucho
- Azabudai / Kamiya-cho / Atago
- Shiodome / Shimbashi