- SCStephanieCGloucestershire/Wiltshire •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe are at the end of a busy 2 week holiday over from the UK. We have had lots of great food, but wanted a really special night out. This place didn't disappoint. It was expensive but completely worth it!More infoKobe Beef 511 (Ex KobeBeef Kaiseki 511)Price: Very Expensive• undefined• Akasaka / Tameikesanno•4.8
- CWCindyWLos Angeles •7 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023we went there twice a week. awesome food and great service! The only thing was I was about to take a coffee to go but they are not allowed this as I wasn't the hotel guest.More infoNadaman - Shangri-La TokyoPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• Marunouchi / Otemachi•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 16, 2023My must visit spot in Tokyo every time. Always recommend it.More infoSushi FUKUZUKAPrice: Very Expensive• Sushi• Kagurazaka / Iidabashi•4.8
- TCTheColonelvipDallas - Fort Worth •15 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 2, 2023I have lived in Japan over six years and when we visit now, it is for at least two weeks. Thus, we get into the mood for a classic steakhouse. Empire is that classic. This visit was really nice because we took a Japanese friend to enjoy a great steak. Our appetites are not huge, but we love quality cuts. The waiter offered us a beautiful 800-gram ribeye (nicely marbled) that he prepared for the three of use. Delicious! The family style sides, and great wine really made for a fun evening. I highly recommend.More infoEmpire Steak House RoppongiPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Roppongi•4.6
- MMrpetevipAtlanta Metro •31 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 28, 2023Delightful Tokyo "dive" culinary experience. Sushi Takaya is located on the basement level just off the street and is not well marked at all, especially to a foreign visitor. It is small and has just enough room for a sushi bar, no table service. The food, service and atmosphere, however, are excellent and those preparing the sushi behind the bar are charming and engaging professionals and make the experience a culinary treat. We would definitely go back to this restaurant given the chance.More infoSushi Takaya (Former Kutani)Price: Very Expensive• Sushi• Ginza•4.6
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Matsudo / Kashiwa / Noda who deliver with Inline, Uber Eats.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Matsudo / Kashiwa / Noda either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.