Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Ember is currently offering three courses for $78/person.
There are several choices from each course.
A-La-Carte dining is available in the lounge and at high top seating.
Gluten free and kid's menus available.
Please call (970)547-9595 for more information.
With 40+ years of experience as a chef, Yvan Heraud has won multiple honors for his work. As the chef and owner of La Française Bistrot, Heraud brings traditional and refined French cuisine to Breckenridge, inspired by the Rocky Mountain lifestyle and fresh, simple, local ingredients.
The Carlin in Breckenridge, CO, is transforming one of Breck’s integral downtown properties into an extraordinary three-story experience – each level with a realm of its own.
Come join us on our newly renovated patio spaces and enjoy the lovely weather.
Happy Hour Daily at 3:30PM, 7 days a week.
Reservations are recommended. We welcome walk-in guests based on availability.
We appreciate timely arrival for your reservation. If you are more than 15 minutes late, we will do our best to accommodate your party but we may need to adjust your time at the table to honor our later reservation guests.
Please visit aurumbreckenridge.com to view our menus.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Our restaurant is one of the few quality establishments in town capable of catering in house to large groups and special events.
Our extensive, yet reasonably priced, wine list has garnered the Wine Spectator award of excellence every year since 1998.
For the finest food, superb service set in an authentic old western style ambiance the Salt Creek Steakhouse is your Breckenridge destination.
We have a 15 minute grace period. Please call us if you are running later than 15 minutes after your reservation time.
We may contact you about this reservation, so please ensure your email and phone number are up to date.
Your table will be reserved for 1:45 hours for parties of up to 4; and 2 hours for parties of 5+.
Located at the Base of Peak 9, Cabin Juice offers breakfast, lunch and dinner service every day of the week. We here at Cabin Juice are big on having fun, while maintaining a standard of excellence when it comes to the guest experience.
- WwifdocvipDetroit / Eastern Michigan •60 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe staff was great! Matteson was our server and she was superb!!the food was delicious. Large portions and very tasty. I had salmon and gnocchi. The salmon was very good but I’ll be back for the gnocchi! My husband had the wagyu filet. It was cooked to perfection. The oysters and crab claws were very fresh and I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the pickled mussels. Overall, we were very impressed!! Thanks Matteson!More infoThe CarlinPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Breckenridge•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerOrlando / Central Florida East •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoAmazing experience. Our server was fantastic and timed everything perfectly. The food was stellar with beautiful plating. I had the duck, elk and bp squared, and my fiancé had the lamb cheek baos, elk and choco late. All of it was great but our favorites were the duck, elk and choco late. All of the meat was cooked to perfection with unique accoutrements. Drinks were good and the vibe fit perfectly with our romantic date night. 10/10 definitely coming back! Our new favorite place in Breck, and maybe in Colorado overall!More infoEmber - BreckenridgePrice: Very Expensive• Global, International• Breckenridge•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We went to legends for our last night on our honeymoon and everything was so beautiful. Our waitress was Katie and she was so nice and accommodating. Such a great experience!More infoLegends Steaks & SeafoodPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Breckenridge•4.7
- CFChristineFAustin •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food and service workers as outstanding!! We loved itMore infoAurum Food & Wine - BreckenridgePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Breckenridge•4.7
- JOJoshuaOvipHouston •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Awesome atmosphere. Food was great as well. Will definitely look forward to coming back.More infoCabin Juice at Gravity HausPrice: Expensive• Farm-to-table• Breckenridge•4.4
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The best places to grab a drink in Denver
Denver’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Denver’s best outdoor dining
Denver’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
20 restaurants that scream “Denver”
Get to know the Mile High City through some of its best restaurants.
10 top date night restaurants in Denver
Denver’s breathtaking mountainscapes and vibrant nightlife options mean a memorable date is never out of reach. Come February, romance fills the air—and the restaurants—in the Mile High City. A proposal-worthy steakhouse downtown is known for extra-intimate velvet booths. In Central Park, a lively cantina is a popular group hang venue, thanks to shareable plates of Mexican soul food. At a renowned oyster spot in Cherry Creek, elegant seafood feasts draw plenty of couples. No matter how you’re celebrating love, these romantic restaurants have a table for you. Read on for a guide to 10 Denver restaurants serving up date night-worthy meals and backdrops.
Denver’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Get ready for an influx of fresh, exciting spots in Denver to try. As per usual, pizza remains popular, but in Lakewood there’s a new Italian joint offering much more than just the pie. Tacos, too, are popping up more and more, and there are two new examples that can’t be missed. Each of these five places are absolute musts for your restaurant radar.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
The beauty and the skiing in the Colorado Rockies does not just attract visitors from all over the world; it also attracts some of the world's best chefs. That is an advantage to both locals and travelers who love great food. Those all come together in Breckenridge where dining is reaching new levels of both comfort and sophistication. Of course, Colorado has some of the best beef in the world, raised out on the open range, but they also have a budding farm industry. Their produce, including some greenhouse production, is delightful. There is a real feeling of the modern West in the entire area. Get fresh, vibrant foods and down-home cooking.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Breckenridge is Hearthstone Restaurant - Breckenridge
- Cedars #2
- Park Place 102C
- Ski Hill 43
- Park Forest 32
- Rocky Mountain Superchair
- Chateau Sole
- One Ski Hill 8510 by Colorado Rocky Mountain Resorts
- 7 Chair
- Breckenridge Nordic Center
- Copper Creek Golf Club
- 5 Chair
- Mark IX
- Colorado Superchair
- Main Street Junction 15
- Atrium #103
- C Chair
- Breckconnect Gondola