Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Spoons also supports our local producers by using the freshest local ingredients. Our talented chef has an extraordinary gift for creating dishes sure to become timeless favorites. Whenever possible we support Pear Blossom Farms, Ferris Mushroom Farm, Quality Meats, and other Valley producers. We are proud to showcase Enstrom’s ice cream, giving you the opportunity to experience the locally owned and world famous toffee.
At Spoons our philosophy is simple – fresh, local, from the heart. Our food not only boasts local flavor but also handmade quality. Everything from our savory soups to our decadent desserts are made in house from our heart to yours.
Steve Thoms acquired the restaurant in late June of 2004 after taking a couple of years off from his previous restaurant. His mission at he Winery is simple: Show the restaurant and its patrons the attention that they deserve. Use only top quality ingredients, and establish The Winery as the premiere restaurant in the Grand Junction area.
The Winery provides a variety of steaks, chicken, pork and fresh seafood specials nightly in an atmosphere that can not be rivaled anywhere!
Informed by the daily harvest and served alongside a thoughtfully curated collection of exceptional craft cocktails, Devil’s Kitchen cuisine is constantly evolving with the seasons and celebrates the foods indigenous to Colorado’s Grand Valley.
- OTOpenTable DinerDenver / Colorado •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoFrom the moment we stepped in the staff was attentive and treated us so welcoming. Jesse was our server and made sure we were well taken care of . Food was excellent and the ambiance was greatMore infoThe Winery RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Grand Junction•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerPortland / Oregon •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWent to celebrate my vegan daughter's birthday. We had been there once before and were impressed, but this visit was dazzling. She recently moved here from Oregon where vegan options were everywhere and she has been sad about the limited offerings here. Last night however, she had happy food bliss face with each course served and the special birthday treatment she got from the spectacular staff. Shout out to Jake who went above and beyond.More info626 on Rood...Modern American Cuisine and Wine BarPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Grand Junction•4.7
- BBBruceBDenver / Colorado •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoWhat a great experience! We were seated right away. The menu is small, but everybody can find a meal. The wait staff was wonderful. The Salmon was cooked perfectly and tender. The Venison sausage in the Jumbolia was excellent, as was the entire dish.More infoDevil's Kitchen - Hotel MaverickPrice: Moderate• Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service• Grand Junction•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023Food was delicious and server was great! Absolutely love that the proceeds benefit hospice! ❤More infoSpoons Bistro & BakeryPrice: Moderate• Farm-to-table• Grand Junction•4.9
- Ggus2gusvipDenver / Colorado •51 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 8, 2023Great food & Service everyone was courteous and good hot & deliciousMore infoRed Lobster - Grand JunctionPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Grand Junction•4.4
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The best places to grab a drink in Denver
Denver’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Denver’s best outdoor dining
Denver’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
20 restaurants that scream “Denver”
Get to know the Mile High City through some of its best restaurants.
10 top date night restaurants in Denver
Denver’s breathtaking mountainscapes and vibrant nightlife options mean a memorable date is never out of reach. Come February, romance fills the air—and the restaurants—in the Mile High City. A proposal-worthy steakhouse downtown is known for extra-intimate velvet booths. In Central Park, a lively cantina is a popular group hang venue, thanks to shareable plates of Mexican soul food. At a renowned oyster spot in Cherry Creek, elegant seafood feasts draw plenty of couples. No matter how you’re celebrating love, these romantic restaurants have a table for you. Read on for a guide to 10 Denver restaurants serving up date night-worthy meals and backdrops.
Denver’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Get ready for an influx of fresh, exciting spots in Denver to try. As per usual, pizza remains popular, but in Lakewood there’s a new Italian joint offering much more than just the pie. Tacos, too, are popping up more and more, and there are two new examples that can’t be missed. Each of these five places are absolute musts for your restaurant radar.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Grand Junction
Grand Junction, in Western Colorado, offers many excellent breakfast, lunch, and dinner choices. Those looking for inexpensive food have many great options here, including a variety of diners and cafes. These places are a great stop if you want burgers, inexpensive chicken sandwiches, or cheap pasta. However, those who want to spend a little more money can get high-quality steak and even steak burgers at reasonable prices. These burgers are made of thick, high-quality steak grilled properly. Make sure to get some Palisade peaches before you leave town, though. These delicious peaches are very underrated. For the adventurous person, Rocky Mountain oysters can be a surprisingly scrumptious treat.
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Grand Junction include Devil's Kitchen - Hotel Maverick, The Winery Restaurant and 626 on Rood...Modern American Cuisine and Wine Bar
Restaurants with gluten-free options in Grand Junction are Devil's Kitchen - Hotel Maverick, 626 on Rood...Modern American Cuisine and Wine Bar and The Winery Restaurant
The most romantic restaurant in Grand Junction is The Winery Restaurant
- Solarus Square Shopping Center
- Motel 6 Grand Junction
- Residence Inn Grand Junction
- The Mesa Pointe Shopping Center
- Days Inn Grand Junction
- Columbine Motel
- Courtyard Grand Junction
- Monument National Park
- Grand Vista Hotel
- Mesa Mall
- History Museum Smith Educational Tower
- Mesa Village Shopping Center
- Colorado National Monument
- Washington Park
- Junction West RV Park - A Cruise Inn Park
- Moyer Swimming Pool
- Dinosaur Discovery Museum
- Clarion Inn Grand Junction
- Lincoln Park Golf Course