Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The menu is classic and yet there is a modern sensibility to the preparations which include lighter fare, like our signature shellfish “cobb” salad and sushi, as well as more indulgent items like our juicy steaks and decadent desserts. A destination on its own, the Mitchell’s Ocean Club lounge offers expertly prepared cocktails like our signature Cucumber Gimlet.
Every Friday and Saturday night at 7pm and 9pm, patrons will gather in the Speakeasy for a Special $65 Prix Fixe Dinner and Burlesque Show, where every guest is VIP. Package includes dinner, drinks and world-famous burlesque.
A max of only 55 guests are allowed for each show.
Expertly paired wines.
- OTOpenTable DinerCincinnati / Dayton •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoFood & drinks were delicious and our waiter, Christian, was friendly and knowledgeable about the food menu and the cocktails. Overall nice experience. Definitely pricey. Would recommend.More infoCUT132Price: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Easton•4.3
- CMCaroleMCincinnati / Dayton •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe were very glad to be seated in one of the smaller separate dining areas as the main restaurant and bar were very noisy. Our waiter Michael was very efficient and pleasant. We were celebrating a birthday with friends and the food was delicious and we were able to visit while waiting for the entrees to be served. Food service was a little slow but it was a Friday evening and very busy.More infoMitchell's Ocean Club - Easton Town CenterPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Easton•4.8
- WMWilliamMColumbus •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Layout and decor fantastic. Food was outstanding and matched by service. Menu was creative and highly appealing.More infoKona Grill - ColumbusPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Easton•3.8
- OTOpenTable DinerColumbus •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The service is always great! However, out of our servers control , a lot of my favorite items were not available due to a deliver truck not showing up! It was my friends 1st being there and couldn’t experience a lot of the appetizers and desserts. We’ll definitely be coming back!More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - ColumbusPrice: Moderate• American• Columbus•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerColumbus •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Go, elite service! Food was perfect -More infoRH Rooftop Restaurant ColumbusPrice: Moderate• undefined• Columbus•4.7
Easton is a happening, vibrant neighborhood on the north side of Columbus. Young professionals love its proximity to Easton Town Center, one of the city’s premier shopping, entertainment and dining destinations. Whether you crave a quick bite from a fast-casual eatery, a bistro-style lunch with friends or a romantic dinner for two, you’ll find something to accommodate your budget and your taste. Those with a passion for ethnic dining will find everything from French, Italian and Asian options to Brazilian and Turkish. You’d rather have some good ol' Midwestern steak and potatoes? Easton has that too. Don’t forget to seek out some locally made ice cream for dessert.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Easton is Mitchell's Ocean Club - Easton Town Center
- WoodSpring Suites Columbus Easton
- Amos Shopping Center
- Cooke Park
- Fountain Square Shopping Center
- Northtowne Park
- Bridgeview Golf Course
- Innis Park
- Aladdin Shrine Center
- Northern Lights Shopping Center
- Columbus Square Shopping Center
- Champions Golf Course
- Raintree Shopping Center
- Woodside Green Park
- Parkridge Park
- Cherry Bottom Park
- Easton Market Shopping Center
- Strawberry Farms Park
- Alum Creek Plaza Shopping Center
- Sunbury Plaza Shopping Center
- Little Turtle Golf Course