Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our drink selection is among the best in the area. We have an extensive wine list that pairs well with Modern American cuisine. In addition, we offer unique and flavorful cocktails, each of which is designed with a new perspective in mind.
Visit us and taste the South Village Grille difference for yourself. Our restaurant is open every day of the week, and brunch on the weekends. We look forward to having you dine with us.
Drawing inspiration from the casual, laid-back elegance of Europe’s all-day cafés, Sycamore is based on our love of neighborhood restaurants that weave themselves into the rhythms of our day to day lives.
Stop by in the morning for expertly crafted espresso, freshly baked pastry, or a light breakfast. Take a mid-day break for a salad, sandwich, or small plate. Join us for dinner and enjoy our menu influenced by the changing of the seasons, featuring local and sustainably sourced ingredients prepared simply and elegantly.
And our bar’s always open—with its thoughtfully selected list of cocktails, wines, beer and spirits—for a late morning pick-me-up or afternoon aperitivo, to an evening celebration.
Reservations are available fo dinner service. We can’t wait to see you—come spend your favorite part of the day at Sycamore.
Lindey's is a high-energy, white tablecloth restaurant serving the finest American cuisine in an upper east side New York bistro setting. Nestled in historic German Village, the design incorporates original artwork, bentwood chairs, copper topped bars and hardwood floors. With its exciting and vibrant atmosphere, Lindey's has three main dining rooms, three private party rooms and an award winning outdoor courtyard that has been voted one of the top 100 patios in America by OpenTable.
We accept reservations up to 30 days in advance. Reservations for each new day become available at 12AM on OpenTable. Walk-ins are welcome for bar top seating on a first-come basis with our full menu available. To ensure seating in our dining rooms, we highly recommend reservations. Dining Room Reservations will have the option to be seated first on our Garden Terrazza. All other guests will be seated on a first-come basis, weather permitting.
If you cannot make your reservation, we ask that you please cancel by 12PM the day of your reservation. Cancellations outside the allowed window will be charged $25/person.
- TtrhartColumbus •123 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe dined at Lindey’s for the first time while celebrating my Birthday. We picked Lindey’s at the recommendation of a Brother who used to work there. The service was great, McKenzie took very good care of us. Our food was served promptly and hot. Our meals were delicious. I had the Tartare and my Wife had the Potstickers for appetizers. For our entrees we had the Risotto and the Steak Frites. I really enjoyed the Risotto and would be hard pressed to not order it again next time and there will be a next time for sure. We shared the Cheesecake for dessert. The atmosphere was very relaxing and enjoyable. Thanks to the staff for providing a wonderful Birthday dinner experience and the complimentary cheesecake!More infoLindey'sPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• German Village•4.8
- BRBrianRSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe have been to Cento twice now, and had excellent experiences on both occasions. The staff are friendly, knowledgeable and interact with us just the right amount to make us feel well attended to but also left to ourselves to enjoy each other. Everything we have ordered has been presented so cleanly and the portion sizes are just to our liking.More infoCento – German VillagePrice: Expensive• Italian• German Village•4.7
- NRNeilRvipPhoenix / Arizona •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFlavor profiles were amazingly sophisticated. We loved the charcuterie board, Brussel sprouts and short rib pasta. Further, As a Cuban American I was impressed with the Cuban sandwich. Well doneMore infoSycamorePrice: Moderate• American• German Village•4.9
- GPGinaPvipColumbus •6 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 10, 2023Outstanding dinner and even better pricing! Quaint little restaurant with outstanding service - great experience from appetizers to dessert! Highly recommend !More infoTony's Italian RistorantePrice: Moderate• Italian• German Village•4.6
- RLRoyLColumbus •2 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Bendi serves you good food, not extraordinary, but good enough to look forward to, and it's reasonably priced in a nice, informal setting. Service is good. Parking lot makes it convenient.More infoBendi Wok n' BarPrice: Moderate• Asian• Columbus•4.8
Discover German Village
German Village is one of the most charming neighborhoods in Columbus. Just blocks away from downtown, its tree-lined brick streets and lovingly preserved mid-19th-century architecture give visitors the feeling they’ve traveled back to a simpler time. The buildings are quaint — none over three stories tall — and they house art galleries, bookshops, breweries and bakeries. German Village also boasts a variety of restaurants, but your best bet is to seek out the German fare. Must haves? The legendary Bahama Mama Sandwich. It’s a hickory smoked sausage nestled in a split-top bun. If you’ve got room for dessert, try a giant, overstuffed cream puff on for size. That’s a lot of calories, you say? A leisurely post-meal stroll through German Village cures all.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in German Village is Sycamore
- Southfield Shopping Center
- Southwood Park
- Schlee Brewery Historic District
- German Village
- German Village Antique Mall Shopping Center
- Scioto Trail Park
- Greater Columbus Antique Mall Shopping Center
- German Village Inn Motel
- Southeast Lions Park
- German Village Brewery District
- Stockbridge Park
- Moeler Park
- Marion Franklin Park
- Red Devil Stadium
- Karson Playground
- Keller Park
- Barack Park
- Lou Berliner Park
- Lincoln Park