Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Chef Nobu Matsuhisa’s world-famous cuisine draws influence from his classical training in Tokyo and his life abroad in Peru, Argentina, and around the world, showcasing signature dishes such as Yellowtail Sashimi with Jalapeño, Black Cod Miso and Whitefish Tiradito.
Owner and wine director Ryan Fletter are proud to feature small family wineries that are dedicated to Earth-friendly farming and winemaking philosophies. Barolo Grill has one of the largest collections of Barolo wines outside of Italy.
Named after the owner’s youngest son, Satchel’s on 6th is the place to eat and drink. Our Chef has created a contemporary, eclectic, New American neighborhood menu using seasonal ingredients that results in refined flavors and inspired plates. We've put our heart and soul into this place and it gives us great pleasure to serve you.
Warm wood tones and exposed brick highlight this cozy, 50 seat space that has made its home on East Denver reinvigorated 6th Avenue. Says Casalini, Our goal is to become the best go-to, indispensable restaurant in the neighborhood. Period. End of story.
This bistro is modeled after the Upper East Side original — a dining room dressed in white linens, with velvet seats, dark wood, and brass finishes. The Denver menu will include traditional and modern French fare, as well as the house special: Cajun Chicken.
Le Bilboquet is a 6,000-square-foot location at 3rd and Saint Paul has a premier 70 seat patio, a beautiful lounge, a 24 seat private dining room and a main dining room that can seat up to 110 guests.
Reservations over 6 guests in the dining room please inquire at Reservations@lebilboquetdenver.com
Welcome to Forget Me Not.
Kini’s is a new restaurant in Cherry Creek featuring light, Mediterranean dishes, approachable wines, and a regionally-inspired cocktail list with something for everyone. The dining room is designed to transport guests to an idyllic summer night in a quaint Greek island town. Weekday lunch and weekend brunch are also available, and the space is perfect for private events and large parties.
Our authentic yakiniku (grilled barbeque) dining experience crowns you the chef. Share a variety of delicious appetizers and premium cooked meats over a flaming grill, paired with Japanese sake, frosty cold beers, or other alcoholic and non-alcoholic options of your choice. We're the perfect spot to enjoy time with friends and family, organize an office party, or to spend quality time with your significant other!
Before you go, don't forget to taste our best-seller Harami Skirt Steak or Prime Kalbi Short Rib among other must-try dishes!
- LCLeslieCvipAtlanta Metro •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 29, 2023I love this place so much. As someone who likes to eat healthy and has a gluten allergy there is not much I can’t eat here. The service is impeccable and the food is fresh and incredibly flavorful. The restaurant is stunning. I am coming back this week for another dinner! One of the best restaurants in Denver!More infoKini'sPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Cherry Creek•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipDenver / Colorado •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our waiter was awesome and food was incredible as always.More infoQuality Italian- DenverPrice: Expensive• Italian• Cherry Creek•4.6
- CCliffvipDenver / Colorado •25 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Early seating so it was quiet and intimate. The wine list is one of the best. The martini’s reasonably priced. The food quality, preparation and taste was unique and over the top. I think it’s the best restaurant in Denver.More infoMatsuhisa DenverPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Cherry Creek•4.9
- JSJoeSchmallDenver / Colorado •12 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Excellent Bruch at Narrative on N Y day. Service and food were excellent and delivered promptly. The noise level is pretty high although it was crowdedMore infonarrative.Price: Moderate• Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service• Cherry Creek•4.4
- KCKalaCChicago / Illinois •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This is one of my favorite restaurants in Cherry Creek. Great food, outstanding service (Travis was wonderful), the only drawback is how noisy it: I’m a quiet talker and my date has a difficult time hearing me. It’s still worth it! I go to North again and again. Definitely recommend it.More infoNorth Italia – DenverPrice: Moderate• Italian• Cherry Creek•4.7
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The best places to grab a drink in Denver
Denver’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Denver’s best outdoor dining
Denver’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
20 restaurants that scream “Denver”
Get to know the Mile High City through some of its best restaurants.
10 top date night restaurants in Denver
Denver’s breathtaking mountainscapes and vibrant nightlife options mean a memorable date is never out of reach. Come February, romance fills the air—and the restaurants—in the Mile High City. A proposal-worthy steakhouse downtown is known for extra-intimate velvet booths. In Central Park, a lively cantina is a popular group hang venue, thanks to shareable plates of Mexican soul food. At a renowned oyster spot in Cherry Creek, elegant seafood feasts draw plenty of couples. No matter how you’re celebrating love, these romantic restaurants have a table for you. Read on for a guide to 10 Denver restaurants serving up date night-worthy meals and backdrops.
Denver’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Get ready for an influx of fresh, exciting spots in Denver to try. As per usual, pizza remains popular, but in Lakewood there’s a new Italian joint offering much more than just the pie. Tacos, too, are popping up more and more, and there are two new examples that can’t be missed. Each of these five places are absolute musts for your restaurant radar.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Cherry Creek
Whether you're spending the day biking on the Cherry Creek Trail, shopping in the fun shops and malls, or wandering around the many art galleries, you'll find some of Denver's best restaurants in the Cherry Creek neighborhood. Sure, you can find all kinds of family-friendly eateries for great burgers and pizza, but Cherry Creek is also the place to go for ethnic cuisine. Go Japanese for sushi, Italian for homemade pasta dishes, or Spanish for traditional tapas. Cherry Creek establishments take pride in the food they serve, and many use organic and seasonal produce sourced from local farms. You might need reservations for some of the area's popular steakhouses because they have the best seafood and grilled steaks in Denver.
Frequently asked questions
- Robinson Park
- Burns Park
- Congress Park
- Cherry Creek Shopping Center
- University Hills Mall
- Boulevard Shopping Center
- Vanderbilt Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Denver/Cherry Creek
- Country Club Historic District
- Magness Arena
- Courtyard by Marriott Denver Cherry Creek
- JW Marriott Denver at Cherry Creek
- Villa Monoco Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Denver-Cherry Creek
- Pulaski Park
- Denver Hotels and Lodging
- Denver Botanic Gardens
- Inn at Cherry Creek
- La Quinta Inn Denver Cherry Creek