Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our menu offers our specialty, wood fired pizza. Our entrees include locally made pastas and house made desserts and focaccia bread. We also have a nice selection of wines and craft beer.
New! We now carry Ariston olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Purchase by the bottle, $12.99. Bring the bottle back for refills, $10.99. This stuff is amazing, ask for a sample.
Like a symphony, there is an exchange between musician and audience. After perfect preparation, our food survives only minutes, but when tasted at the right time, with the right company, it plays a song that’s remembered long after your visit to Santiago’s Bodega.
Due to our unique communal seating arrangement at our teppanyaki table, please expect a short wait time with your reservation upon checking in with your complete party. We offer limited online booking availability, with communal seating, for large parties 11-20. For large parties requesting a booking outside of online availability, parties 20+, and parties requesting private tables please contact your preferred Kobé location by completing our online inquiry form at https://kobesteakhouse.com/banquets/to reserve through a manager with a banquet menu. We cannot guarantee that reservations booked separately will be sat together.
Tibby's New Orleans Kitchen has been a Central Florida staple since 2011, winning numerous awards and being featured on Cooking Channel and Discovery Channel. Don't miss our signature item "Rita's Chicken," two panko-breaded chicken breasts, served over dirty rice and topped with our house-made lemon butter sauce.
Enjoy live music and cajun every Sunday from 11am-2pm! Featuring bottomless drink specials.
Happy Hour is every day from 4-6pm!
- SFSherryFOrlando / Central Florida East •9 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe always get excellent food and service at Kobe.More infoKobe Japanese Steakhouse - Altamonte SpringsPrice: Moderate• Japanese (Teppanyaki)• Altamonte Springs•4.5
- BBarbaraOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoPerfect for our business luncheon! Our server took excellent care of us without unnecessary interruptions and the food was exceptional.More infoCafe MuranoPrice: Moderate• Italian• Altamonte Springs•4.7
- DMDavidMvipOrlando / Central Florida East •12 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 17, 2023Truffle oil pizza special was, well, really special. So special that my table for 3 ate four of them plus another pie. Great food. Great team in both front of house and back of house. Well worth a drive if you do not live nearby.More infoAntica PizzeriaPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Altamonte Springs•4.9
- LlacomidavipOrlando / Central Florida East •121 reviews4.0Dined on Sept 13, 2023The Lobster duo with main and Caribbean lobster was very good. Red lobster has great biscuits and lobster, crab and shrimp at a reasonable price. Service is good. Not fancy, no fuss, food is average but always consistent.More infoRed Lobster - Altamonte SpringsPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Altamonte Springs•4.3
- TTTransplantedTexGal2vipOrlando / Central Florida East •95 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Delicious late lunch on New Years Day. Everything ordered was perfect: lamb dish, sea bass, trout, scallops. Salads fresh and soups were delicious. Yummy little dessert choices just the perfect size after a large meal. Service was impeccable. Definitely in our dining out rotation!More infoSeasons 52 - Altamonte SpringsPrice: Expensive• American• Altamonte Springs•4.8
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it ’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Altamonte Springs
Altamonte Springs is part of a unique and laid-back area of the Orlando area that offers excellent dining options for those who want to avoid the typical Florida seafood eateries. Orlando is one of the most progressive and vibrant cities in the state, but a commute to the "springs" communities that surround it can grant you access to excellent Chinese, barbecue, and several health-oriented restaurants. Gourmet delis and authentic Italian cuisine are also available in fine dining settings, along with typical pizzerias and ale houses. Regardless of what your taste buds desire, Altamonte Springs can give you a great meal in a relaxed atmosphere.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Altamonte Springs is Seasons 52 - Altamonte Springs
- Main Street Square Shopping Center
- Spring Village Shopping Center
- Wekiva Square
- Adios Golf Club
- Extended Stay America - Orlando - Altamonte Springs
- Altamonte Orient Plaza Shopping Center
- Howard Johnson Plaza Altamonte Springs - Orlando North
- Forest Lake Railroad Station
- Hilton Orlando/Altamonte Springs
- Fern Park Plaza Shopping Center
- Marketplace At Altamonte Shopping Center
- Quality Inn Altamonte Springs
- Sanford Centre Shopping Center
- Forest City Shopping Center
- Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Orlando North
- Hunt Club Corners Shopping Center
- Casselberry Exchange Shopping Center
- Sand Lake Shopping Center
- Days Inn and Suites Altamonte Springs
- Jamestown Place Shopping Center