Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
A fusion of Spanish, Latin American and Caribbean flavors prepared with only the finest ingredients from around the world. Reserve your table today and enjoy a "one-of-a-kind" experience that you will soon not forget!
Please be advised:
*We ask that all guests be over the age of 12. We are a small, intimate dining experience.
*Our dress code is Smart-Casual. Please, No: Hats, Flip-Flops, Tank Tops, Tacky T-Shirts, Hoodies, or Beach Attire.
Business Casual: No Flip Flops, T-Shirts, Beachwear, Hats
Guests age 8 and above are invited to dine at this restaurant.
Stonewood Grill & Tavern offers a complete dining experience for both your eyes and your palate. You don’t want to have just another ordinary night out — so tonight, make it extraordinary!
We oak grill each steak to lock in its juices and enhance its natural flavors. Plus, only the freshest seafood has the honor of being prepared by one of Stonewood’s gourmet chefs.
Adding our innovative wine list featuring rare selections and exceptional pairings makes Stonewood a great place for couples, friends, and coworkers, for date night, happy hour, special occasions, and holiday parties.
So the next time you’re looking for the perfect night out, come to Stonewood Grill & Tavern.
Get ready for an unforgettable dining experience at Riverside Johnny's, Daytona Beach's newest hotspot! Modern twist on classic bar & grill, relaxed atmosphere, great food & drinks🙌
- JjeanetteeSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoFrom the moment we walked in the receptionist was welcoming, immediately acknowledged our arrival, our server Jonathan was professional, thorough and patient with us. The food timing was carried out well. The drinks were superb. The restaurant acknowledged our special occasion with a congratulations card and many verbal congrats from the staff, and a special dessert. Melanie checked on us several times with a great smile. Thank you all for helping me make it a special celebration for my husband. A recent graduate from Volusia county Firefighter school.More infoHyde Park Prime Steakhouse - Daytona BeachPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Daytona Beach•4.6
- DGDennisGOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoCan truthfully say that we discovered this lil private gem by reaching our 25 year anniversary date. My beautiful bride and I celebrated as a first visit to the restaurant. The ambiance was lovely and inviting. The food was terrific with outstanding and attentive service. The menu has a treasure of food pleasures to enjoy. Portion sizes were generous. We will have to return simply to try the offered dessert treats!More infoChucherias HondurenasPrice: Very Expensive• Spanish• Daytona Beach•5
- KDKurtDHawaii •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe most lovely environment, meal and service. Our server was the most comfortable feeling service we've ever had.More infoChart House Restaurant - Daytona BeachPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Daytona Beach•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 30, 2023The martini's, made to our specs, were perfect. Our appetizer, the brie and fruit plate, was delicious. The wine, a French Pinot Noir, was very, very, good. The salmon was excellent, as was the rack of lamb. The espresso was some of the best we have ever had. There was no trace of bitterness, which is remarkable. The crème brûlée was fine. Our waiter was great. He was friendly, attentive, and always timely. Dining here was a great experience. The only possible negative comment I can make is that the music was a bit loud. However, we were seated directly in front of a speaker.More infoMartini's Organic RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Organic• Daytona Beach•4.9
- CChellerNashville •4 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023Excellent all around. Every bite of food was flavorful and complex. Would love to see more plant based options for some of the traditional Italian dishes you offer.More infoThe Cellar RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Daytona Beach•4.7
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Daytona Beach
Central Florida has a wide variety of activities to choose from. If you want to enjoy life on the ocean, however, Daytona Beach is the place to visit. Not only is the water warm and beautiful, but the dining is also varied so you can find whatever you're craving. Along the Daytona Beach Boardwalk, you'll find a wide variety of snacks like corn dogs and fries as well as outdoor amusement rides and concerts. Off the boardwalk, choose from a wide variety of flavors in the area influenced by American favorites as well as cuisines from south of the border. You can appease your sweet tooth with fried donuts or eat freshly caught oysters off a beachfront deck.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Daytona Beach is Chucherias Hondurenas
- Hampton Inn Daytona Speedway-Airport
- Burgoyne Shopping Center
- Tomoka Wildlife Management Area Volusia Recharge Tract
- Super 8 Daytona Beach
- Oceans West Golf Club
- Daytona Marina
- Pirates Island Adventure Golf
- Grand Prix Motel Beach Front
- Westgate Harbour Beach Resort
- Best Western Plus International Speedway Hotel
- Halifax Shopping Center
- Volusia Mall
- Speed Zone
- City Island Ball Park
- Heritage Inn
- Super Inn Daytona Beach
- Coca Cola Imax Theatre
- Riverfront Marketplace
- Ocean Shore Daytona
- Boardwalk Amusement Area And Pier