Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Based on seasonal availability, our passionate culinary team select the finest seafood, meats and produce to design the menu. Innovative interpretations of classic dishes are presented each evening. A cozy bar is available for drinks, light bites, dessert and coffee or full meals. The ideal place for friends and hotel guests to meet prior to dinner and before or after the theater.
We have two intimate dining rooms, one is located directly within The Marquesa Hotel's charming parlor and the other is the cherished dining room of the café. You will be seated at the best available table, however if you have a preference, please let us know when making the reservation.
Deviled Eggs topped with Scallops, Shrimp Mango Toast and Crispy Pork Belly Croustinis tantalize the pallet. Beef stroganoff made with certified black angus beef is a favorite.
Relaxing, unpretentious, and romantic. Seating is very limited. 24 Hour Cancellation window.
BEER AND WINE AVAILABLE.
No Children's menu available.
Now offering Omakase Bar seating. Let the Chef cook for you at the limited 6 seat counter.
Call restaurant directly to book your 10 Course Shefu Menu.
Seatings at 530pm and 8pm. Call direct...
Open daily from 11:00am-10:00pm. We offer Happy Hour seven days a week from 3:00pm-6:00pm featuring half-priced sangria, wine by the glass, draft beer, and select $6 tapa specials. We look forward to welcoming you!
We are OPEN 6 nights a week with 3 seating times
Offering Chef’s Tasting Menu only. Unfortunately, our regular menu is unavailable at this time. Follow our website, Facebook, or IG for most current menu offerings... or just give us a call!
Please contact the restaurant with ALL dietary restrictions 24 hours before reservation for us to accommodate.
Thank you for your support during these unprecedented times! Looking forward to seeing you again!
Nestled in the heart of Old Town and away from the bustling downtown streets of Key West, Florida, sits an excellent spot for fresh local catch and innovative cuisine with a tropical twist.
Reservations are recommended!! Please call us for parties larger than 4 people.
From humble beginnings over 20 years ago, Seven Fish has earned its place as a Key West Classic.
Serving the freshest local fish in a casual, contemporary bistro setting, it is the perfect finish to your Key West day.
Unpretentious dishes, with a commitment to only the finest ingredients, and made from scratch every day, it is the meal you don’t want to end.
Try our house specialty, Thai Curry Snapper, or any of our fresh fish dishes, or maybe the Banana Chicken or even the locals’ favorite, 7 Fish Meatloaf. There is something for everyone, lovingly prepared to exceed your expectations, including our specialty drinks and inspiring wine menu. Be sure to save room for one of our home made, classic desserts.
You will love our beautiful new building, enjoy our warm, friendly staff and come back again and again for the remarkable food.
Advance reservations are required. Dress Code is resort casual, collared shirt, shorts or slacks for men -no tank tops; casual dress, shorts or slacks for women. No beachwear please.
- CchungclanvipCincinnati / Dayton •122 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoSurprisingly delicious an inventive small plates. Some can be pricey but well worth it. Stand outs were the crispy rice with salmon and donburi bowl with key west pinks. Dinner for 2 without alcohol came to a modest $120, but we’re not big eaters. Definitely recommend this place n we will be back to try more.More infoAtlas Izakaya$$$$Price: Expensive• Japanese• Key West•4.8
- DTDanTSt. Louis •7 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoVery enjoyable!!! Drinks before dinner at the bar were very well curated. Both bartenders had an exceptionally pleasant demeanor. My Manhattan was prepared just the way I like. Paul our waiter for dinner met our every need. The hogfish special served with the risotto was outstanding ( tremendous serving size!!). Owner stopped by to make sure we were taken care of a couple of times. We took in the drag show afterwards with Randy Roberts. All I can say is WOW!!! What a talent. If you want a perfect evening in Key West this is the place. A very memorable evening.More infoLa Te Da$$$$Price: Expensive• American• Key West•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSouth Carolina •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat service and food!More infoMartin's$$$$Price: Very Expensive• European• Key West•4.6
- SFSteveFPhiladelphia County •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoFast service, excellent preparation, indoor & outdoor dining, right on Duval St.More infoOcean Grill & Bar$$$$Price: Moderate• Seafood• Key West•4.3
- MGMikeGPhiladelphia County •5 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoGreat service. The Mediterranean salad was very good as was the filet au poivre. The seafood fettuccine was excellent as were the fries. 80's music played in the background at a not too loud level.More infoNine One Five$$$$Price: Moderate• Contemporary American• Key West•4.6
Discover Key West
When you're looking for an excellent dining experience in Key West, you'll find that there are a variety of restaurants to choose from. As you explore the area, you'll find plenty of great places to enjoy everything from American fare to Italian cuisine, ethnic food, and more. Of course, no trip to Key West would be complete without trying some seafood; there are plenty of great restaurants serving fresh-sourced seafood brought straight to your table. Don't forget key lime pie for dessert! You'll love the laid-back vibe and delicious island cuisine found all throughout the Monroe County area.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Key West is Latitudes Key West, FL on Sunset Key
- Smathers Beach
- Mallory Square
- Chelsea House Hotel - Key West
- Classic Harbor Line
- Key West Butterfly And Nature Conservatory
- Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel
- DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Key Resort
- Truman Annex
- 24 North Hotel I Key West
- Simonton Court
- The Marker Waterfront Resort
- Blue Marlin Motel
- Frances Street Bottle Inn
- The Gates Hotel I Key West
- Rose Lane Villas
- American Shoal Lighthouse
- Safe Harbor
- Key West Vacation Rentals
- Seashell Motel and International Hostel
- Old Town Manor