Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
*Hours of operation may vary, please visit our website www.reunionresort.com for updated weekly hours.
Due to our unique communal seating arrangement at our teppanyaki table, please expect a short wait time with your reservation upon checking in with your complete party. We offer limited online booking availability, with communal seating, for large parties 11-20. For large parties requesting a booking outside of online availability, parties 20+, and parties requesting private tables please contact your preferred Kobé location by completing our online inquiry form at https://kobesteakhouse.com/banquets/to reserve through a manager with a banquet menu. We cannot guarantee that reservations booked separately will be sat together.
***** A Wellness-focused restaurant - while we do not menu alcoholic beverages, we have a top notch, high quality Mocktail menu. However, we understand that everyone dines differently, and that is why we have “Bring Your Own” — giving you the freedom to bring your own favorite libation with you with no added corkage fee.
Bongos Cuban Café is NOW Estefan Kitchen Orlando at the Promenade at Sunset Walk Margaritaville Resort Orlando. This fun, vibrant destination features LIVE MUSIC, DINING, DANCING, and HAPPY HOUR. Come join us at our spectacular new home where the rhythm never stops.
- PpammeOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe staff was kind and very accommodating. The food came out, hot, fresh, and quick. The waitress was attentive. One part of the meal that I enjoyed the most was the variety of food. It was interesting and creative. I was looking forward to the specially made sangria, and it did not disappoint. It was a special day for my husband and me and this is where we started it off it exceeded my expectations.More infoWine Bar George - A Restaurant & BarPrice: Moderate• American• Lake Buena Vista•4.8
- KKarieOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023By far one of my favorite restaurant in Orlando, but was really disappointed this time around cause I wasn’t able to see the show.More infoRaglan Road Irish PubPrice: Moderate• Irish• Lake Buena Vista•4.7
- GgcpdNew Orleans / Louisiana •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great atmosphere and excellent service. Food was phenomenalMore infoSTK - OrlandoPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Lake Buena Vista•3.9
- CChloeNew Orleans / Louisiana •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Everything was amazing, staff, food, atmosphere!!!More infoMorimoto AsiaPrice: Expensive• Pan-Asian• Lake Buena Vista•4.6
- DWDeborahWOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The boathouse was the best experience we ever had. We got to sit in the boat, which was amazing. We celebrated my grandson’s birthday there they treated him like royalty. Dakota was our server. He was amazing and the food was outstanding. I would recommend Boathouse to anyone that wants good food great service and a really nice gift shop.More infoThe BoathousePrice: Expensive• American• Lake Buena Vista•4.7
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Most people who head to Orlando are drawn to the world-class theme parks. The neighborhood of Kissimmee, located right outside of Walt Disney World, delivers dining experiences that are well worth your time away from the parks. There are steakhouses that feature certified Black Angus Beef properly aged. Seafood restaurants offer the freshest bounty pulled from the Florida coast that day. In addition, central Florida draws an eclectic mix of chefs from all over the world, with native specialties such as French, Italian, Thai, Mexican, sushi, and of course, Cuban. There are plenty of casual, family-friendly restaurants to visit as well as upscale dining for a special date night.
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Kissimmee include Kobe Japanese Steakhouse - Celebration / Kissimmee, Salt & the Cellar by Akira Back and Villa Italiano Chophouse
Restaurants with gluten-free options in Kissimmee are Kobe Japanese Steakhouse - Celebration / Kissimmee, Villa Italiano Chophouse and Salt & the Cellar by Akira Back
Bottomless brunch in Kissimmee is available at Kobe Japanese Steakhouse - Celebration / Kissimmee, Tradition's Restaurant and Salt & the Cellar by Akira Back
The most romantic restaurant in Kissimmee is Salt & the Cellar by Akira Back
Restaurants in Kissimmee with a great view include Estefan Kitchen Orlando, Kobe Japanese Steakhouse - Celebration / Kissimmee and Tradition's Restaurant
- 192 Outlet
- Royal St Cloud Links
- Kissimmee Manufacturers Mall
- Boggy Creek Airboat Rides
- Mill Creek Mall
- Osceola County Stadium
- Villa Davenport 8
- Westgate Square
- Villa Bueno
- Sunshine Helicopter Tours
- Houston Astros Spring Training
- Villa Davenport 9
- Kissimmee Gateway Airport
- Mindy O Waterpark
- Highlands Reserve Gc
- Walk N Sticks Golf Club
- Gatorland Zoo
- Give Kids The World Village
- Old Town USA Theme Park
- Haunted Grimm House of Old Town