Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Restaurant IRON serves Southern contemporary cuisine fueled by local vegetables and herbs from the creative minds of true Southerners. We aim to bring together fresh local and regional specialties with the finest flavors and ingredients to deliver a dining experience you won't soon forget.
Chef Briscione’s menu brings creative, Southern touches to classic Italian cuisine. Handmade pastas, thoughtfully prepared vegetable dishes are served alongside an abundance of Gulf seafood. The dining room’s wood-fired oven lends flavor to everything from Neapolitan-style pizzas to meatballs and desserts. Wine Director, Brooke Parkhurst, curates the extensive Italian wine list, highlighting wines from thirteen different Italian wine-growing regions.
APERITIVO HOUR: Monday through Saturday
Enjoy Aperitivo Hour from 4:00 P.M. – 6:00 P.M. with half price drinks, excluding bottles of wine. At the bar only.
SUPER TUSCAN TUESDAY: Join us each and every Tuesday night for Super Tuscan Tuesday.
Starting at 4:00 P.M., for dine-in only, enjoy any pizza with a select bottle of Tuscan wine for $25
A small locally owned restaurant where great food is paired with great wine.
O’Brien's Bistro is one of the few restaurants in Pensacola truly owned and operated by the chef!
Our menu items are just some of the flavor combinations we have created. Our kitchen staff will try to accommodate menu changes or requests you may have. Our goal is if the ingredients are on the pages of our menu, we can cook it your way, well, of course, within reason!
Executive Chef Richard Assaf
Bonsai Chef Ryusho Hashida
Check out our Chef Specials and come see for yourself why we won Best in Pensacola 2022 for 1. Best Restaurant - Pensacola Beach 2. Best Steakhouse - Pensacola 3. Best Happy Hour - Pensacola and 4. Best Girls Night Out - Pensacola.
Join us for a romantic night out, celebrating something special or just because!
- SStoneydeloachNorthwest Florida •40 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoEverything about our experience was perfect. From bar staff to wait staff. Cuisine and presentation was amazing. Love the new location. If you haven’t tried it, GO! Many new creative menu items. Highly recommend for special celebration or simply weekend date night.More infoThe Union Public HousePrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Pensacola•4.7
- OTNorthwest Florida •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoBest meal I've had in a long time! We visited this past Saturday night for my wife's birthday party. Every course (appetizer, entree, and desert) were fantastic. The restaurant has an amazingly sophisticated yet cozy feel. Our waiter did an amazing job helping my wife with a wine selection and then making wonderful recommendations for each course. Can't wait to go back again, we had a great time!More infoAngelena'sPrice: Moderate• Italian• Pensacola•4.8
- DADAVIDRNorthwest Florida •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoBeen here several times since it opened, breakfast, lunch and dinner. Early kinks have been worked out and this place is running smoothly. Many interesting and tasty options to choose to eat here, not just the expensive steak. Cool ambiance especially when it's crowded. Senior staff always seems to be around saying hello; Johnny the owner, Jessica, Richard and DC are just a few that has greeted us. Open 7 days a week with early hours makes it easy for old folks like us to go at different time.More infoBarSteakPrice: Very Expensive• American• Pensacola•3.7
- AEAnthonyENorthwest Florida •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoWent for our anniversary dinner and it did not disappoint. Food was extremely good and the requests made were fulfilled.More infoRestaurant IRONPrice: Expensive• Regional American (Southern)• Pensacola•4.9
- KMKellyMvipAlabama •10 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Upscale dining food was good the steak was delicious. My table loved the Brussels sprouts. My mash potatoes were not very good tasted instant. Service was good but not to the level of the ticket price server timing was off had to ask for water refills. Bread was very good and so were the desserts. Very cool place defiantly special occasion type of place. It was my hubbies birthday and the last day of our vacation.More infoJackson's SteakhousePrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Pensacola•4.7
The Pensacola region of Florida offers a wide selection of specialty seafood restaurants with a local flavor focused on specific entrees like oysters and crab. Traditional American steakhouses are common in Pensacola as well as many authentic Mexican and Asian eateries. There are several Japanese steakhouses throughout the city as well. In addition, there is a variety of authentic Cajun food establishments for those wanting some New Orleans flavor. And of course, Pensacola has an excellent assortment of fine dining establishments nestled along the coast and offering breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico. Whether visitors want a relaxed dining atmosphere with great food or an elite restaurant that offers eloquence, Pensacola is a great place to eat.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Pensacola is BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - Pensacola
- Eastgate Shopping Center
- Pensacola Visitor Information Center
- Navy Point Shopping Center
- Pensacola Beach Gulf Pier
- Comfort Inn Pensacola - University Area
- Dolphin Square
- Isle Sea Esta
- Carpenter Park
- Legion Field
- Hilton Garden Inn Pensacola Airport/Medical Center
- La Quinta Inn Pensacola
- Pensacola Historical Museum
- Isle of Serenity
- Shoreline Park
- Point of the Isle
- Cabana of the Isle Banana
- Isle of the Sea
- Milton Square
- University Mall
- Pintado Park