Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Combining the freshest Gulf seafood and the best cuts of Midwest beef, our kitchen focuses on perfecting traditional dishes and crafting chef-inspired features. Beyond the kitchen, every moment of your time at Ambrosia will be handled with the utmost care and professionalism as each member of the staff is eager to create the perfect dining experience for you and your guests.
Our coastal and airy dining room with comfortable and elegant booths is the perfect place for a special event or a relaxed date night. The warm and inviting bar, designed to match the feel of big city bars, will be your new late-night spot or the picture-perfect location for your girls or guys night out.
Gallion's is an approachable upscale restaurant & cocktail lounge located on iconic Barrett Square in the heart of Rosemary Beach on Scenic Highway 30A.
Sophisticated small plates drive the culinary experience while flawlessly executed coastal favorites anchor the menu. The establishment boasts an extremely dynamic & opulent wine & spirits portfolio that ranges from numerous marques in the Buffalo Trace vintage collection to Screaming Eagle Cabernet Sauvignon.
Bold cocktails, a vast inventory of allocated goods, exceptional cuisine, & a timeless interior are the hallmark characteristics of this Rosemary Beach staple.
Enjoy Gulf Coast Americana cuisine with Caribbean influences that is also seamlessly merged with a contemporary local philosophy as meats, fish and produce are harvested from family-owned, small-producers on the Gulf Coast.
Papa Hemingway himself would’ve loved the hand-carved mahogany bar, the perfect spot for enjoying an expertly muddled cocktail, craft beer or fine wine after a day of running with the bulls or battling the mighty marlin.
Havana Beach Bar & Grill is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Dinner reservations are recommended.
- KRKerryRCoastal Georgia •6 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe had our anniversary dinner and were greeted with Happy Anniversary by several people and also received a glass of champagne. Lynn was our server and she was wonderful! Very attentive and pleasant!More infoAmbrosia 30APrice: Expensive• Seafood• Rosemary Beach•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipMississippi •143 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoCuvee 30A is usually part of our itinerary when visiting Panama City Beach. This visit was as good as expected. Our server Amber did a great job. Drinks, salads, and entrees were wonderful. Thank you.More infoCuvee 30APrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Rosemary Beach•4.9
- DDestinfan55vipLas Vegas •4 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 29, 2023I’ve eaten at Paradis quite a bit, but last night might have been the best experience. It was so much fun taking my out of town friends there. The menu was fantastic.More infoRestaurant ParadisPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• Rosemary Beach•5
- JHJessicaHSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 27, 2023Ethan and Owen, along with everyone else, were wonderful! We dined with our two small children (2 and 9mo) and they were so accommodating and attentive, even to them! This made the experience so enjoyable for us all!More infoHavana Beach at The Pearl On Rosemary Beach FloridaPrice: Expensive• Regional American (Contemporary Southern)• Rosemary Beach•4.5
- PSPattySNorthwest Florida •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Zack was our waiter and couldn't have been more professional. Made our night!More infoGallion’sPrice: Very Expensive• Regional American (Contemporary Southern)• Rosemary Beach•4.8
Discover Rosemary Beach
Rosemary Beach, Florida is one of the panhandle communities of the state where the Florida seaside cuisine meets Southern flavor. Local cuisine features tastes of the South directly from the Alabama border along with local seafood fresh from the area's fishing culture. This is not to mention that the Panhandle is often a college Spring Break destination, bringing hungry diners from across the country. This unique combination ends up creating a reasonably priced dining scene that features fresh seafood, great American and Southern food choices and popular sunset happy hours. Most Rosemary Beach restaurants are casual and homey, and these restaurants serve up the fresh catch of the day with spicy Southern Creole influences.
- St Andrews State Park
- EBRO Greyhound Pa
- Beau Soleil in Rosemary Beach
- Lemon Squeezy in Rosemary Beach
- Bon Temps in Rosemary Beach
- Deer Lake State Park
- Geoff Wilder- Tuscan Breeze
- Commodore's Retreat Unit 105
- Rosemary Beach
- Blue Tide by Panhandle Getaways
- Camp Creek Golf Club
- The Tabor Flat 108 D Rosemary Beach
- Beachside Villas by Panhandle Getaways
- Starry Nights in Seacrest Beach
- Seabreeze Trail 37 30-A
- Carillon Beach
- Trigger Trail East
- Seawinds - Heart and Sol
- Village of South Walton by Panhandle Getaways