Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
- OTOpenTable DinerNorthwest Florida •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoEvery bite of each dish just exceeded all expectations we had. Every time we come it feels like a celebration! The ambiance is exactly what you want for a date or a family dinner. We love it!More infoEmeril's CoastalPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Santa Rosa Beach•4.3
- JKJeannetteKLas Vegas •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat food! We all really enjoyed it. I’m allergic to seafood and was still able to find something to eat.More infoBijouxPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Destin•4.8
- SSusanSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023The view is amazing in a pleasant indoor atmosphere with quality food and reasonably priced for such an amazing experience! Must do for lunch and go for dinner to watch the sunset.More infoVue on 30APrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Santa Rosa Beach•4.6
- PPraveenvipHouston •21 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023Great taste, chef bread and olive oil seasoning was a great starter with fettuccini Alfredo was perfect. Overall enjoyed good food and ambience and service was great. Please visit this place if you are visiting or living in Destin, FL.More infoPazzo Italiano Santa Rosa BeachPrice: Moderate• Italian• Santa Rosa Beach•4.7
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Oct 22, 2023We loved this restaurant. The food was great. Our waitress was wonderful and cheerful. We ordered the duck and the appetizer tray with everything on it. They were all delicious and the duck was scrumptious. We will definitely be going back. Can’t wait. ￼More infoThai Chiang Rai RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Thai• Santa Rosa Beach•5
Discover Santa Rosa Beach
Santa Rosa Beach has been providing visitors a break from the ordinary for over a century. While the areas around Destin may be most well-known for their sandy beaches and beautiful seascapes, their culinary options are not to be underestimated. As befits a beach community, seafood is the main event here, but that's not to say there's a lack of variety in the options on display. Whether you're looking for comfort food, like lobster macaroni and cheese, or something light and summery, like a shrimp scampi, there's a healthy blend of the regional and international as well as the modern and classical. Sushi is also a popular staple in the region, and you'll find a range of local restaurants that offer Cuban profiles for hungry guests.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 3, 2023 there are 5 restaurants in Santa Rosa Beach. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, Contemporary American, Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Santa Rosa Beach who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Santa Rosa Beach either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- WaterColor Five Bedroom Cottage - Lake District
- Red Cedar Way - The Love Shack
- Odessa - Key Lime
- Cabana Trail
- Eastern Shores on 30A by Panhandle Getaways
- WaterColor Three Bedroom Cottage - Park District
- WaterColor Five Bedroom Cottage - Park District
- Western Lake
- WaterColor Three Bedroom Cottage - Camp District
- Basin Bayou State Recreation Area
- Bartons Way - Starfish Cottage
- Crystal Lake 2102 at Sandestin
- Seaside Penthouse B - The Sweet Escape
- Allen Loop Drive
- 30A Suites
- De Leon Spring State Recreation Area
- Lion Park
- Topsail Beach State Preserve
- Ponce De Leon Springs State Park