Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The casual and energetic atmosphere features a high impact bar, flat panel TVs, pigskin walls, and dark woods and leather. Looking for something private? Book Shula's Legends Room or Coach's Corner for your next event. Shula's 347 Grill is the perfect place to celebrate with friends and family, kickstart a night on the town, or win over your newest client!
Reservations are held for 30 minutes past scheduled time of arrival and then released for general seating. Applicable charges apply to any contracted private dining rooms.
- VDVanessaDGreater Boston •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoTruly a great place for a special celebration. We were greeted warmly, seated quickly, service was timely but we were never rushed. Everyone was happy with their food. Can't wait to celebrate our next special occasion at Savour.More infoSavourPrice: Expensive• American• Tallahassee•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerOrlando / Central Florida East •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe service was great, price and ambiance was excellent. The hummus, and Cuban sandwich was excellentMore infoBowden'sPrice: Moderate• American• Tallahassee•4.1
- PPattyNorthwest Florida •27 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoThe food at Food Glorious Food never disappoints, and this visit was no exception. I had the house-made mushroom soup and Maison salad - delicious! Unfortunately it was a blustery day, so we had to sit inside instead of on the patio which we prefer. This is because the acoustics in the dining room render it very noisy, and we had to shout at each other to carry on a conversation. This is the reason I am giving 4 stars rather than 5.More infoFood Glorious FoodPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Tallahassee•4.4
- KKimsonvipJacksonville / Northeast Florida •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Great experience! The food was fantastic and the service is always awesome. We highly recommend.More infoBJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - TallahasseePrice: Moderate• American• Tallahassee•3.6
- BWBlakeWNorthwest Florida •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Wasn't the fault of Shulas but we were sat next to a table with 2 small children that were loud and rambunctious. The food was amazing and we will return.More info347 Grille by Coach Shula - TallahasseePrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Tallahassee•4.5
Tallahassee" is an Apalachee word meaning "old town." You'll definitely notice the old world feel of this Florida capital reflected in the local cuisine. Tallahassee is known for slow roasted and smoked meats like pulled pork and barbecued ribs. Many local restaurants serve this traditional Florida fare with creamy coleslaw, french fries and a giant glass of sweet tea; however, some of the newer smokehouses pair their meat with craft beers brewed with complementary flavors like mango, blueberry or even dill. Whether you're enjoying old-school or new-school barbecue in Tallahassee, be sure to dine al fresco — the city comes alive in the evening with paper lanterns and live music throughout Midtown.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 11, 2023 there are 11 restaurants in Tallahassee. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Steakhouse, Contemporary American, Steak, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Tallahassee who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Tallahassee either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Reynoldsville State Park
- Hampton Inn Bainbridge, GA
- Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Tallahassee
- Apalachicola Bluffs And Ravines Preserve
- Governors Square Mall
- Econfina River State Park
- Tallahassee Saint Marks Historic Railroad Trail State Park
- Alfred B Maclay State Gardens
- Bragg Stadium
- Timberlane Shops On The Square
- Winthrop Park
- Parkway Inn and Suites
- Killearn Gardens State Park
- Los Robles Park
- Oaklake Village Shopping Center
- Alfred B Maclay Gardens State Park
- A J Henry Park
- Natural Bridge Battlefield Historic State Park
- Willis Park
- Capital Field