Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Drawing inspiration from the captivating ambiance of Scandinavia, we have meticulously crafted an intimate restaurant nestled in the heart of Tampa, Florida.
Our unwavering commitment is to orchestrate a symphony of sensations, harmonizing ingredients from both Florida and Scandinavia.
Under the skilled guidance of Chef Ebbe and his talented team, our kitchen becomes a haven where we artfully refine the most exquisite seasonal ingredients. With each dish crafted, we guarantee a culinary experience that transcends boundaries, tantalizing taste buds and transporting diners on a journey of flavors.
We offer a 5-course tasting experience for $115 per person, or our 11-course tasting experience for $285 per person. Please let us know in the reservation notes which option you will be choosing.
Our restaurant is located at 4034 W Kennedy Blvd right next to The British Shop and in the same plaza as Sucre and Chicken Salad Chick. Place a to-go order for your office or dine in with us in our cozy dining room!
We're looking forward to serving you in South Tampa, Florida.
Steaks, chicken and pasta also compliments the menu, as well as a trendy lunch menu offering.
Come see what all the fuss is about.
Planning an event? Explore our Events & Catering Menu for a variety of options, both in our restaurant and off-site.
Ocean Prime strives to provide an elegant, fine dining atmosphere. Our associates’ priority is to ensure your experience is memorable. We ask that our guests choose attire that is both polished and suited to our restaurant.
THANK YOU FOR NOT WEARING:
Clothing emitting excessive marijuana odor
Excessively revealing clothing or exposed undergarments
Clothing with offensive language or graphics
Admittance to Ocean Prime is at the discretion of management who reserves the right to refuse service to patrons who are inappropriately dressed.
*Gratuity is automatically added to parties of 6 or more*
Come join us for an amazing night out with delectable dishes and some of the best craft cocktails around! A speakeasy kind of vibe, with live Music Thursday-Sunday starting at 7pm. Dress to impress!! A business casual dress code is enforced. (No gym clothes, basketball shorts, tank tops, or flip flops)
We offer a full dinner menu, and dining room tables, along with our lounge area if you are getting together for appetizers and cocktails with a few friends.
Sit back, relax and let us take care of all the little details. Get ready to be #GINSPIRED !
From the coastal cuisines of Latin America, the Mediterranean, and our very own Gulf Coast, you’ll find the heat of our live-fire grill and an ever-evolving rotation of ceviches. A welcoming escape, Flor Fina is crowned by the warming glow of the bar’s golden-hued ceiling, ample spaces to lounge, and an expansive array of cocktails crafted to inspire long, rum-soaked conversations.
- FFloridafoodievipTampa / Central Florida West •26 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat location and nice brunch selection. Excellent bar staff. Smoked salmon is really good. Get a piece of pie for dessert. Its worth the calories. Nice outside seating. Service outside is a little slow. Highly recommend The Pearl for drinks or a meal.More infoThe Pearl – TampaPrice: Expensive• Gastro Pub• Tampa•4.7
- ASAmySvipLos Angeles •23 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe enjoyed a lovely brunch on the patio. The food and service went above our expectations! It’s on the pricier side, but 100% worth it as the portions are huge and the service, top tier. If the weather is nice, outside dining is the way to go.More infoPsomiPrice: Moderate• Greek• Tampa•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The most amazing experience. The service was top notch and the food was excellent. It’s a super sexy vibe.More infoMeat Market TampaPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Tampa•4.7
- MKMichelleKTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Atmosphere and food choices very unique; the wood fire smell lingers throughout the restaurant giving it a true florida feel. Meals were a bit pricey but nothing is quite like this restaurant. I had the chili; where else can you get a combination of Alligator, wild boar, venison, duck, ground chuck, cranberry beans and chili spices?! Was tender and so filling!More infoUlelePrice: Expensive• American• Tampa•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great ambiance and overall atmosphere…. Food was excellent had linguine with clams and Scottish salmon both were delicious.More infoTimpano Hyde ParkPrice: Expensive• Italian• Tampa•4.5
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Tampa
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Tampa’s Gulf Coast location makes it a prime place to please the palate with grilled tuna, seasoned shrimp, broiled scallops and other tastes of the sea. Pull up a seat and enjoy open air dining at the Tampa Riverwalk, at Clearwater Beach or along Tampa Bay. While its heart might lean toward the ocean, Tampa does not disappoint in its offerings of land-based dishes like tender filet mignon, saucy BBQ, flame-grilled chicken, veal Marsala, and vegetarian selections. Cafes and beachfront bars feature Bahamian, Jamaican, and Italian with a Floridian twist. Don’t forget the frosty drinks. Check out the jazz clubs, microbreweries, pubs, and other nightlife of historic Ybor City. This lively area, once home to cigar manufacturing, features an eclectic array of Cuban, Cajun, and Latin American restaurants too.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Tampa is Bern's Steak House
- Mosi Science Museum
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Tampa
- Brandon Mall
- Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk
- Hyde Park
- The Westin Tampa Harbour Island
- Glazer Children's Museum
- Union Station
- Residence Inn Tampa North I-75 Fletcher
- Tampa Outlet Mall
- Ybor Square
- Sailport Waterfront Suites
- Temple Crest Park
- Tampa Theatre
- Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center
- East Gate Shopping Center
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay
- Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
- Ice Palace
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa-Fairgrounds-Casino