Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Welcome to Arabellas Ristorante, located in Times Square, the heart of historic downtown Winter Haven. We offer the best Italian and Mediterranean cuisine, created from the freshest ingredients and served in a warm, elegant atmosphere. Join us for live piano entertainment every evening Monday through Saturday, from open to close.
Arabellas Ristorante Reservation Policy:
• The day of your reservation, please let a representative of Arabellas know in advance should you be running late by calling (863)-293-1797.
• Please note, your reservation will be held for 15 minutes from the time of the original reservation. Without notice of late arrival, Arabellas has the right to release the table.
Chef Rojas creates curated and erudite experiences, based upon his travels and his decades of experience in great venues across the world.
Steven opened Nutwood in 2017, with the goal of providing the Winter Haven community with the quality of cuisine and service he personally enjoys; delicious food prepared in classic ways, warm and hospitable service, and a family atmosphere to enjoy it all in.
We look forward to sharing the Nutwood experience with you!
- JLJamesLTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 20, 2023It was Great! I would strongly recommend. We were there on Monday and I would say it is the best restaurant to eat at on a Monday on Polk County.More infoArabellas Italian RistorantePrice: Expensive• Italian• Winter Haven•4.8
- SFSharonFOrlando / Central Florida East •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 16, 2023I AM MAD AT MYSELF FOR NOT COMING TO NUTWOOD MORE OFTEN. Quite simply, this place ROCKS! The food is excellent. It is prepared by a chef who cares about cooking and wants to satisfy his customers. The heirloom tomato panzella and the egg yolk raviollo were perfectly prepared. I will come back again and again. This place is James Beard award worthy.More infoNutwoodPrice: Expensive• Farm-to-table• Winter Haven•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Such an wonderfully inviting and warm environment. We had a semi circle table tat was so cozy for us. The food from presentation to taste was above average and surprising for this area. The owners stories just puts the cherry on the top! I can’t tell enough people about this hidden gem👍👍👍More infoOvation Bistro & Bar- Winter Haven - PRIORITY SEATINGPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Winter Haven•4.6
- DWDeborahWOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The boathouse was the best experience we ever had. We got to sit in the boat, which was amazing. We celebrated my grandson’s birthday there they treated him like royalty. Dakota was our server. He was amazing and the food was outstanding. I would recommend Boathouse to anyone that wants good food great service and a really nice gift shop.More infoThe BoathousePrice: Expensive• American• Lake Buena Vista•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerDublin •1 review5.0Dined on Aug 5, 2022Family dinner- food was well prepared including market fresh lobster, Cajun chicken linguine,grilled chicken tenders with fries,Mac and cheese, grilled trout, and flounder with coconut shrimp. Neighboring table was loud with celebration was the only negative.More infoRed Lobster - Winter HavenPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Winter Haven•3.7
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Winter Haven
Winter Haven is an attractive mix of traditional Florida tourist attractions and natural beauty. The dining options share a similar vibe with classic American fare featured side by side with upscale world cuisines. Have a laid-back lunch at one of the authentic Southern barbecue joints, or sample a local specialty like fried alligator with fresh grits. On the more elegant end of the American offerings are award-winning steakhouses and lakeside seafood restaurants. Mediterranean and Mexican are also popular flavor profiles. Savor some great spanakopita followed by a dessert of fried cheesecake. For budget eats, feed the whole family with unlimited chips and homemade salsa.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Winter Haven is Arabellas Italian Ristorante
- Holiday Inn Express Lake Wales North-Winter Haven
- Rodeway Inn & Suites Haines City
- Diamondback Golf Club
- Winter Pines Golf Course
- Winter Haven Mall
- Prine Railroad Station
- Legoland Florida
- Chain of Lakes Park
- Lake Region Golf Club
- Lions Park
- Howard Johnson Winter Haven
- Villa Westend
- Rotary Park
- Budget Inn Winter Haven
- Winter Haven Suites & Conference Center
- Inman Park
- Willowbrook Golf Course
- Sertoma Park
- Lake Ida Beach Resort
- Winter Park Municipal Golf Club