Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Each dish is prepared from scratch to order from the best quality ingredients.
Pasta, Gnocchi, Pizza and Bread are prepared in house by hand, as tradition dictates, with flour and water imported from Italy.
The Gelato (of which I greedily preserve the secret of traditional recipes and prepare myself using ONLY natural elements) it is definitely an experience that you will remember
Let my team guide you to the best choice of food and wine to give you a perfect, authentic, Italian experience
Reservations for Private Rooms must be made in advance by calling the restaurant directly at 407.645.4443.
Bread: Baked fresh daily and served piping hot to your table. Rip it. Break it. Just don't cut it with a knife.
Beef: USDA Prime, aged corn-fed straight from the Midwest and cut to order.
Lobster: Cold Water Australian
Tibby's New Orleans Kitchen has been a Winter Park staple since 2011, winning numerous awards and being featured on Cooking Channel and Discovery Channel. Don't miss our signature item "Rita's Chicken," two panko-breaded chicken breasts, served over dirty rice and topped with our house-made lemon butter sauce.
Enjoy live music and cajun every Sunday from 11am-2pm! Featuring bottomless drink specials.
Happy Hour is every day from 4-6pm!
We are a proud recipient of Orlando Sentinel Best Korean Restaurant 2023 and a Michelin Guide recommendation 2023.
Located in the heart of Winter Park, we offer a cozy, chic dining environment suitable for all age groups.
Please visit our Website to book our 10 Course Chef Counter Experience currently inspired by a late summer train ride from Seoul to Busan. Every dish showcases the culinary heritage and local ingredients unique to each stop along the journey.
Connecting the dots between European innate style and Old World culinary confidence and America's brash sense of freedom, Cafe-Boutique PIANO celebrates their combined spirit of independence, imbuing it with equal parts of sophistication and surprise. We serve dishes that are elevated, shareable, and match the excitement of the already jubilant atmosphere created by PIANO’s visionaries.
The bar serves an extensive list of carefully curated wines from all around the world. With delicious gourmet foods, imported Italian pasta, cheeses and meats, combined with a warm, sociable experience.
PIANO is a cozy spot for a quick breakfast, elegant lunches, relaxed dinners or lazy weekend brunches.
Open for brunch, lunch and dinner.
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Winter Park, FL serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.
We will be open for dinner service only starting Monday, March 27th at 4:00pm.
We will be brining lunch to you soon! Mangia!
Fresh pasta, and homemade sauces in a stunning restaurant.
Meaning life, water, island, bird in Greek, AVA is a celebration of splendor, freedom, escapism and joy, where genuine hospitality, delectable food and vibrant atmosphere combine to entertain the senses and transport guests to celebrate the night away.
Deeply rooted in the Mediterranean, AVA lives by its mantra “PAREA”, from Greek, meaning a group of friends, who gather to share life experiences, philosophies, values and ideas
The restaurant’s daily blackboard specials and core recipes feature creative takes on fresh-caught fish not typically found on many inland-Florida seafood restaurant menus, including tile fish, trigger fish, sheepshead, hogfish and other local species. The Reel Fish menu includes signature classics like fried seafood platters, shrimp & creamy cheese grits, whole fried market fish, such as yellow tail snapper, and Low Country Boils featuring shrimp, PEI mussels, scallops and snow crab legs.
Central to the restaurant is a raw bar serving oysters on the half shell, broiled, steamed and Rockefeller, as well as ceviche and peel & eat wild-caught Florida shrimp.
- AKAnnKCSouth Carolina •19 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThe food was delicious and the outside area was a perfect place to enjoy a festive holiday celebration. I recommend the lamb and the goat cheese bruschetta.More infoRome's FlavoursPrice: Moderate• Italian• Winter Park•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerOrlando / Central Florida East •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe love Boca! The Ahi Tuna Poke Bowl is outstanding and the seafood pasta is also delicious! Boca never disappoints us - whether brunch, lunch, happy hour or dinner!More infoBoca - Winter ParkPrice: Moderate• American• Winter Park•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinervipOrlando / Central Florida East •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat! Celebrating a birthday and it was so nice! Thanks for the dessert!More infoBosphorous Turkish Cuisine - Winter ParkPrice: Moderate• Turkish• Winter Park•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoAmazing !! I had Pappardelle with Huancaina sauce and a Quinoa Maki , love the decoration ,will be back for sure , a new gem in Winter Park!More infoMares Real Peruvian CuisinePrice: Expensive• Peruvian• Winter Park•5
- OTOpenTable DinervipOrlando / Central Florida East •17 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023First time at AVA. It was amazing. We ordered appetizers and they were all delicious. The vibe was nice too. Our server was Swain and she did an excellent job.More infoAVA MediterrAegeanPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Winter Park•4.5
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Winter Park
Dining in the Orlando area is about so much more than just amusement park food. In fact, although the Winter Park suburb is only about 20 miles from the big-name theme parks, the community's restaurant lineup is a spectacle in itself. The finer restaurants offer classy selections like tapas plates and grilled Turkish kebabs. Winter Park's proximity to the ocean offers a consistently fresh lineup of Atlantic seafood at many local venues. Not in the mood for a high-end meal? Never fear. When in Florida, you're in the South, and you'll find restaurants in Winter Park whose ambiance and menu items all reflect down-home comfort. With rich homestyle favorites like pulled pork, hush puppies, and fried chicken, you're sure to leave satisfied.
Frequently asked questions
- Holocaust Memorial Center Museum
- Belmont Plaza Shopping Center
- Hollie Anna Shopping Center
- Mead Garden
- University Square Shopping Center
- Copland Tennis Stadium
- Lake Howell Plaza Shopping Center
- San Jose Shopping Center
- Lake Howell Square Shopping Center
- Value Place Orlando
- Winter Park Shopping Center
- Casselberry Square Shopping Center
- The Alfond Inn
- Interlachen Country Club
- Lee Road Shopping Center
- Summit Plaza Shopping Center
- Clarcona Crossings Shopping Center
- Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art
- Rollins College
- Indian Hills Shopping Center