Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Mac’s Raw Bar celebrates the bounty of the seas with a lively raw bar where seafood is the star of the show. Just north of landlocked Atlanta, Mac’s pays careful attention to local ingredients and specializes in sustainability. Our Chefs are dedicated to highlighting the oysterman, the fisherman, the Georgia farmers + brew masters, and world-renowned winemakers.
Aspens is perfectly cooked steaks - and shrimp, scallops, seared tuna, salmon, innovative appetizers, decadent desserts and more.
Stop in any day between 5 and 5:30 pm and try our special early bird menu. Or take your time and make a night of it in one of our cozy leather booths! Our deep, eclectic menu begs a return trip soon!
Private Event Level, Newly Renovated to Service up to 100 Guests. Perfect setting for your special event. Event Specialist: Salem 678-462-9223
Our scratch-made menu, crafted by executive chef Rambo, celebrates our region in all its deliciousness: smoked meats, garden vegetables, fresh seafood, and banana pudding almost as good as Aunt Edna’s.
And like all good Southerners, we believe there’s nothing better than
friends and family gathering to share a meal - except gathering to share a meal and a cocktail.
Whether it’s an adventurous new drink or an old classic, let us pour you some of our Southern hospitality.
- SLSkipLAtlanta Metro •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFood is other worldly…! I particularly like (& on most visits, order) herb stuffed grouper. 5⭐️. Leslie is a Great wait person. I most highly recommend Capers…!!! The only “low score” I mete out…is…It’s noisy…!!!More infoCapers on MainPrice: Expensive• American• Kennesaw•4.6
- BMBeachMomof3Atlanta Metro •8 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoLunch was delicious. They made a mistake with one entree and quickly corrected the error. Service was quick and friendly. Our table loved the Mac and cheese. The steak sandwich entree was phenomenal and prepared just as ordered. Highly recommend.More infoMac's ChophousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Marietta•4.7
- AMAnneMUtah •6 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 30, 2023The hostess and server were excellent! Our server went above and beyond to make our birthday celebration wonderful! The oysters and crabcakes were excellent!More infoMac's Raw BarPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Marietta•4.8
- JBJodiBSouth Carolina •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Fine dining comes to Canton Rd. 2nd time eating there and each time has been wonderful. A little pricey but what isn’t these days! Highly recommend!More infoCherokee ChophousePrice: Expensive• Steak• Marietta•4.7
- MMichelleAtlanta Metro •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Kyle was great server. Lights & decor the BEST!!! Very small dining area. Chairs need to lower . We’ll be backMore infoHamp & Harry'sPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Marietta•4.7
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Atlanta’s 5 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Atlanta’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
Atlanta’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
The city’s greatest dining destinations represent the many histories and cultures of the Big A.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
Though you won’t catch a local calling this city “Hotlanta,” there’s a good reason it earned that nickname—and it’s not just because of the muggy weather. Atlanta is a hotbed of exciting bars, consisting of laidback dens and sceney haunts. From lounges with award-winning cocktail programs and wine lists to taprooms with beers brewed on the premises, here are some of the bars most beloved by Atlantans.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Nestled just north of Atlanta, Marietta is a buzzing city boasting authentic Southern food and farm-to-table cuisine elevated to a gourmet dining experience. Head into any local eatery, and you're sure to find crispy fried chicken and deviled eggs with a modern twist on the menu. Cruise to the Historic Marietta Square to experience the rich Civil War history and grab a bite at any of the regional restaurants on the four intersecting streets. Beer reigns king in Marietta, so you can expect to find many laid-back microbreweries and bottle shops that offer tours and tastings. This area also hosts a large Greek population, giving visitors the opportunity to have a genuine Greek meal complete with gyros, spanakopita and baklava.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Marietta is RED SKY Tapas & Bar
- Quality Inn Marietta
- Fullers Park
- Westbrook Plaza Shopping Center
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Marietta
- Hampton Inn Atlanta-Marietta
- Canton Road Plaza Shopping Center
- Blackwell Square Shopping Center
- Terrell Mill Park
- The Market Plaza Shopping Center
- Treasure Island Shopping Center
- Sandy Plains Park
- Holiday Inn Express Marietta - Atlanta Northwest
- Days Inn Marietta - Atlanta - Delk Road
- Marietta Dobbins Air Force Base
- Lake Drive Park
- Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Smyrna
- Sewell Park
- Woodlawn Square Shopping Center
- Atlanta Marriott Northwest
- Six Flags White Water Atlanta