Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
6pm-10pm, we host a Sake & Sushi Omakase course.
We look forward to your visit. Aloha!
ho`o.PAI means to excite, inspire, and rouse. In 2017, chef Kevin J. Lee opened highly-anticipated and award winning PAI Honolulu after a four-year search for a welcoming restaurant that offered guests an innovative dining experience, while incorporating familiar flavors and presented in surprising ways. As a former food scientist, chef Kevin brings a unique balance, using the highest quality ingredients with a creative artist’s approach to presentation. His passion for his craft is evident in his commitment to curate as many of the ingredients that he uses in his menus in-house which has won the restaurant many awards including Hawaii's Best Restaurant, Best Chef's Tasting Menu, and more.
2 dining experiences:
4 course Prix Fixe Menu*
Chef's Tasting Menu**
*Pescatarian, Vegetarian and GF options available
**We are happy to accommodate dietary preferences and allergies with a 48 hour notice.
We have 3 Omakase seatings daily... 2:00 pm, 5:00 pm or 7:30 pm. Any allergies will need to be noted prior to the reservation date, so a special menu can be prepared. (We cannot accommodate the guest with all shellfish allergy, vegetarian, Kosher, gluten intolerance, or if you do not like uni)
Diners must cancel their reservation 48 hours in advance or will be subject to $75 fee, or $100 if the reservation is cancelled within 24 hours. If you do not show up, the fee will be full price of the course.
Please call us to make a reservation for a party of 5 or more.
A 18% gratuity may added for parties of 5 or more .
We have more information available on www.hihimanusushi.com
Our specialty "Nabe"(Hotpot) dashi is made from the rich flavor of Oxtail simmered for 24 hours.
Dip the various ingredients into the nabe briefly (Shabu Shabu style) and enjoy the flavorful combination of each ingredients mixed with our rich dish.
Reservations now available on the OpenTable network.
We offer you freshest Sashimi, Sushi and various chef Specials in Japanese cuisine along with selected Sake, Shochu and wines to complete your meal. Izakaya Matsuri is located in the center of town- on Young St. with lots of free parking for our customers.
(*We do not provide highchairs, or baby seats for children since we are Japanese - Izakaya style restaurant which is mainly for adults.)
* Please, aware that your reservation may be cancelled if you do not confirm your reservation, please cancel your reservation within 12 hours prior to your reservation,
or you will be subject to charge the cancellation fee per person $30.
Do text, or call us to cancel (business cell) 808-745-5858. (The cancellation fee will be automatically charged if it happens after 12 hours prior to your reservation time)
* You will be charged the fee for NO show.($50 per person on your credit card)
* Please, be aware we may add group service charge20 % for a table of 5 or more.
Welcome to the Original Roy's in Hawaii Kai!
For the past 35 years, guests have enjoyed Roy Yamaguchi's award winning Hawaiian Inspired Euro Asian Cuisine, globally sourced original wines and Roy's Aloha style of service. Roy's chefs utilize the freshest local ingredients, bold Asian spices, European sauces and focus on fresh seafood. A breathtaking view of Maunalua Bay may be enjoyed from the main dining room or private dining room that is available for a special occasion or business gathering.
Masks required for both diners and staff
Outdoor and indoor with the CDC distant guideline
No contact menu available
Chai Chaowasaree owner and Chef of Chef Chai at Pacifica Honolulu is recognized as one of Hawaii’s top Hawaii Regional Cuisine chefs. Known for fusing fresh Hawaii ingredients with the exotic flavors of Asia, Chef Chai has created a culinary style that reflects the cultural diversity of Oahu and the Hawaiian Islands.
To further strengthen the partnership with Hawaii’s local farmers and fishermen, Chef Chai co-founded Hawaii Island Chefs (HIC), the second generation of Hawaii Regional Cuisine Chefs. This group of HIC chefs is on a mission to provide the world with the best of Hawaii’s diverse culinary resources from the culture of the people and the bounty of the land and sea.
The exquisite experience await you at Chef Chai
Just outside of Stage is our Amuse Wine Bar where we feature an 'Amuse Bites' menu of some familiar favorites from Stage in a casual atmosphere.
After a period of closure due to Covid-19, we are excited to re-open in both Stage Restaurant and Amuse Wine Bar beginning Friday, June 5, 2020.
We will post our new dinner and amuse bites menus to our website nightly and look forward to serving you!
Enjoy a rotating selection of 24 local craft beers, red & white wines, kombucha, and ciders -- and pour your own glass from our innovative, self-serve drink wall.
Pair your drinks with our delicious South American Fusion menu, which includes empanadas, ahi tacos, chimichurri wings, and Kualoa beef sliders topped with bacon jam.
Visit on a Friday or Saturday night, and you'll hear live music from some of Hawaii's best up-and-coming musicians!
*Please inform us of any food allergies or special dietary needs at least 72 hrs in advance. Reservations require credit card & must be cancelled at least 48 hrs in advance.
Our authentic yakiniku (grilled barbeque) dining experience crowns you the chef. Share a variety of delicious appetizers and premium cooked meats over a flaming grill, paired with Japanese sake, frosty cold beers, or other alcoholic and non-alcoholic options of your choice. We're the perfect spot to enjoy time with friends and family, organize an office party, or to spend quality time with your significant other!
Before you go, don't forget to taste our best-seller Harami Skirt Steak or Prime Kalbi Short Rib among other must-try dishes!
If your desired reservation time is not listed, please call.
Celebration Cakes Are Available!
If you are celebrating a special occasion, we have two sizes of “Celebration Packages”, which include a cake and a small gift. Small cakes are suitable for parties up to five and large cakes are suitable for parties of six or more. The prices are $22.00 and $26.00. If you wish to order, please let us know which size in the “add special request” box in the reservation form. For birthdays, we will personalize the cake plate if you provide the name of the birthday person.
- OTOpenTable DinerHawaii •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoI wish I could remember our servers name :( he was so awesome! Food was amazing we had, kalua pork and pineapple pesto pizza, wings and truffle fries! The main tai is so ono and the white walker was so good I don’t usually do coconut but will def drink that again! Ambiance was great , live music was a vibe and the location was prime! We will be back when we’re in Hawaii again! AlohaMore infoMonkeypod Kitchen - WaikikiPrice: Moderate• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• Waikiki•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •1 review4.0Dined on Nov 13, 2023Small very extremely detailed! Love the food and the price is totally valuableMore infoIchifujiPrice: Expensive• Japanese (Shabu-Shabu)• Honolulu•4.9
- MWMichaelWvipHawaii •74 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023They revised their already-fabulous menu and removed a few of our favorite items. This allowed us to try their new items, and were we ever impressed. Their homes with whipped fetta with flatbread is truly a winner. Whenever we dine there, we feel like we are home. We also enjoyed their mahi tacos...amazing. Ended the evening with coffee and their Key Lime pie. Local musician Glenn Domingoʻs live music complimented the entire experience.More infoTommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar - Waikiki, HIPrice: Moderate• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• Waikiki•4.7
- LULisaUvipHawaii •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Beautiful ambiance but I wish there was the same selection of food as about 5 years ago.More infoOrchids at HalekulaniPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Waikiki•4.8
- JAJamesAHawaii •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New Years celebration.More infoWolfgang's Steak House - Waikiki BeachPrice: Very Expensive• American• Waikiki•4.4
The city of Honolulu is a melting pot, making it a place where you can dine on all kinds of fare. The restaurants here offer everything from classic Hawaiian dishes to local Pacific Rim cuisine. You’ll even have access to many of the nation’s popular food chains in Honolulu. The freshness of Hawaii’s fish practically requires you to devour it, and the same is true for the pineapple. If you want to indulge in some fine dining while on vacation, check out Oahu’s restaurant scene. You’ll be able to sample Hawaii regional cuisine, a culinary style that involves combining fresh, local ingredients with cooking techniques from around the world, especially French, Italian and Asian methods. Head to one of the city’s laid-back dining establishments to eat like the locals do in areas like the Kapahulu neighborhood, which is located just outside Waikiki.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 11, 2023 there are 72 restaurants in Honolulu. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American, Steakhouse, Hawaii Regional Cuisine, Japanese, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Honolulu who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Honolulu either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Hanalei Pavilion Beach Park
- Princeville Shopping Center
- Queen's Bath
- Salt Lake District Park
- Kawaikui Park
- Foster Botanical Garden
- Pacific Aerospace Museum
- Na Aina Kai Botanical Gardens
- Kilauea National Wildlife Refuge
- Punchbowl Crater And National Cemetery
- Country Club
- Ala Moana Center
- Chinatown Historic District
- Aloha Tower
- Wailupe Playground
- Piikoi Rycroft Mini Park
- Aloha Stadium
- Ala Moana Park
- Sealodge E7
- The USS Arizona Memorial