- OTOpenTable DinerSan Diego •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWe loved all the new menu items, and so glad it included some classic favorites from the food truck. Staff is very friendly and professional, and I can’t wait to come back again and again.More infoOGO MauiPrice: Moderate• Hawaiian• Wailuku•5
- KMKarenMHawaii •4 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 16, 2023Staff very cordial Food delicious and price reasonable CleanMore infoBistro CasanovaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Kahului•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerHawaii •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 16, 2023First time to Fuego, but it will not be the last. Nice menu, reasonable prices and nice atmosphere.More infoFuego Argentinean Steak HousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Kahului•4.3
- LNLocalsNightOutvipHawaii •40 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 12, 2023Locals out for dinner and conversation. Entrees: chicken parmigiana, salmon, and Bernard’s pasta. All excellent. Very good draft beers. Apple strudel to die for. Outdoor dining nestled in the back streets of Kahului. Lovely!!More infoBrigit & Bernard's Garden CafePrice: Moderate• German• Kahului•4.5
- PWPatrickWvipHawaii •24 reviews5.0Dined on Apr 26, 2023Standout performance by the culinary whiz-kids at UH-Maui. We had the French meunu which started out just so-so, Both the amuse bouch (a custard with a crisped prosciutto in an egg shell) and the fish quenelles were far too rich for our taste. However, the entrees (scrumptious lamb chops and surprising salmon} were real standouts. The caramel mouse was a perfect ending. The service was very attentive, friendly and very efficient. Only let-down was the overly slow production times which could be helped by slowing the starter courses.More infoLeis Family Class Act RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Global, International• Kahului•4.8
The Kahului neighborhood on the north shore of the island of Maui offers great fusion cuisine. Maui restaurants often have ready access to fresh-caught seafood, and you can expect to find fish like grouper, seared or sashimi tuna, and Hawaiian snapper on many menus. Kahului's restaurants range from laid-back island grills where you can get a casual and quick fish sandwich or burger to upscale steak houses and seafood spots. The neighborhood also boasts international fare, with Japanese, Thai, and Italian restaurants open for lunch and dinner daily. Kahului also has a great selection of restaurants serving up Hawaiian favorites. Be sure to try the fried spam or any of the Hawaiian-inspired Teriyaki dishes.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 6, 2023 there are 3 restaurants in Kahului. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Kahului who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Kahului either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Maui County Fairgrounds
- Hostel City Maui 2
- Courtyard by Marriott Maui Kahului Airport
- Waihee Ball Park
- Waihee Coastal Dunes And Wetlands Preserve
- Kamalii Park
- Action Sports Maui
- Waiehu Beach Pavilion
- Iao Theater
- Kahului Shopping Center
- Wailuku Civic Center Historic District
- Wells Park
- Maui Tropical Plantation
- Mendes Ranch
- Kamalo Wharf
- Kanaha Beach Park
- Waiehu Heights Park
- Mokuhau Park
- Kahului Park
- Kahului Harbor