Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
class ocean views, accompanied by a menu selection featuring fresh fish, incredible seafood,
locally-sourced produce, inventive craft cocktails, and more! Join us for a casual family lunch
while watching sea turtles from your table, or enjoy sunset accompanied by a worldly bottle of
wine for a luxurious dinner or date night on the water. We can’t wait to wow you with our tide-
to-table menu, complemented by globally sourced wines, stunning scenery, impeccable service,
Under the direction of Executive Chef Alex Stanislaw, the Sea House serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and cocktails against a backdrop of swaying palms and gentle waves. Breakfast favorites include the Molokai Sweet Potato Frittata, Haleakala Pancake, and Homemade Macadamia Nut Cinnamon Roll. Additional signature dishes include the Macadamia Nut-Crusted Mahi Mahi, Poke Nachos, and “60 Second” Ceviche.
For guests with dietary restrictions, the Sea House offers numerous gluten-free options. Several vegetarian dishes are also available, and many of those can be altered to be vegan upon request.
Over the years, the Sea House has received accolades for its food, atmosphere, and service, including repeatedly winning Maui Magazine’s ʻAipono Awards for Best Happy Hour, Best Breakfast and Most Maui-est Restaurant.
Our award winning Leilani's Beach Bar tables and bar top are self-seating daily from 11am-8:30pm. This is where you can enjoy our famous fresh fish tacos! No reservation are accepted for this area.
Our newly remodeled upstairs dining room is open from 4:30-8:00 and accepts reservations. Join us for crab legs, fresh fish, and prime rib while it lasts. Please know that if you are unable to make a dinner reservation, we also accept walk-ins every night in our dining room.
At Leilani's on the Beach, we approach our guests as Leilani herself would - by carefully crafting and sharing the aloha spirit. Our unique concept bridges the generations with an ambiance that creates a contemporary sense of place while honoring the powerful tradition of Hawaiian women. Enjoy the freshest local fare and stunning ocean views, timeless memories are waiting to be made!
Passion begins in the kitchen...
Our chefs prepare each of our entrées to perfection!
On tap or bottled, we have a wide variety of beers and wine from around the world.
Kitchen 5315 ambiance accommodates guests for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- SShizuyeLos Angeles •9 reviews5.0Dined todayThe setting in tge restaurant was beautiful. We were seated at a table facing the ocean and sunset. The vibe was lively with adult groups and some families. The banana leaf steamed mahi mahi and shrimp was cooked perfectly and had a delicious soy, sesame oil sauce. The macadamia crusted fish (can’t remember the name) was also delicious. Of course, had to top it off with a slice of hula pie. Our server Michael was excellent!More infoDuke's Beach House MauiPrice: Moderate• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• Kaanapali•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerHawaii •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoHands down the best food we had on our entire vacation. I had the herb roasted Monchong. It was amazing. My boyfriend had the Seafood Hot Pot and we ordered more bread to dip in the broth because it was so delicious.More infoLeilani's on the Beach - KaanapaliPrice: Moderate• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• Lahaina•4.7
- MMakaniExclusive •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We had dinner on New Years! Lovely experience despite the large crowds: 1.seated on time at table away from most of crowds 2. easy music 3. Good food served in timely manner and 4. accommodating waitress,Carol. Our favorites are fresh sea food entrees, side veggie and Cesar Salad. My favorite Mai Tai on the island!More infoHula Grill - KaanapaliPrice: Expensive• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• Kaanapali•4.7
- DPDespinaPHawaii •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023What a lovey restaurant. Portions were a good size, food was tasty and service very friendly and professionalMore infoSon'z SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Kaanapali•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerCleveland / Akron / Canton •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Robin was a very kind and attentive server!More infoLonghi’s KaanapaliPrice: Expensive• Italian• Kaanapali•4.5
Once the capital of the Hawaiian Kingdom, the historic town of Lahaina has become a hub of activity along the coast of West Maui. With all of the walking trails, sprawling beaches and art galleries to explore, you're sure to build up an appetite for local cuisine at island restaurants with stunning ocean views. Fish tacos, luau stew and sweet potato chips seasoned with li hing mui are among the popular menu items in Lahaina. You're also welcome to opt for farm-to-table dishes, fresh seafood dishes, specialty burgers and other hearty casual fare. You can even enjoy a four-course meal as part of a sunset dinner cruise just off the coast. Whether you're enjoying Hawaiian barbecue at a lavish luau or fresh pineapple for two, Lahaina serves up the tastes of the islands.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Lahaina is Lahaina Grill
- Royal Kahana #807
- Kaanapali Royal #Q302
- Royal Kahana #319
- Outrigger Napili Shores
- Hololani B-802
- Kahana Reef #414
- Valley Isle 806
- Royal Kahana #1104
- Kahana Villa F406 1Bdrm
- Valley Isle 609
- Royal Kahana 501
- Valley Isle #808
- Valley Isle 1206
- Aston at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach
- Royal Kahana 209
- Valley Isle #509
- Whalers Village Museum
- Pohailani #201
- Valley Isle #1204
- Kahana Reef #116