Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Reservations are not necessary but are recommended.
TRIBUTE’s exclusive Wine Room is available for private dinners, seating up to four guests.
TRIBUTE attire is business casual or casual elegance. Jackets are not required. Athletic wear and flip-flops are not permitted.
Jonathan's Memorial Green location offers guests the chance to come celebrate, or relax and enjoy. With 4 amazing spaces perfect for all occasions, including business meetings, you will be able to customize any event. There is something on the menu for everyone; seafood, steaks and chops, pasta, salads, soup and more (think Brooklyn meets New Houston fare, and everything in between), Jonathan’s excels in every way! Using fresh ingredients, homemade sauces and dressings, and recipes created by Chef Jonathan Levine, your palette is bound for a unique experience. Located in the Memorial area of Houston allows for an upscale experience without the stuffiness of fine dining. Be sure to say hello to Jonathan's daughter, Jessica, who designed and operates this location. "My family and I genuinely want our guests to experience our hospitality, and great food while creating memories with their families. Come and enjoy"! -Jessica
We are open for dinner service from Tuesday-Thursday from 4pm to 8pm, and Friday-Saturday from 4:00-9:00pm. Lunch service on Thursday & Friday from 11am to 4pm. Reservations are required. Call 281-759-6300 to reserve a table, we look forward to serving you again very soon!
"Privately owned and managed" makes a difference.
- OTOpenTable DinerHouston •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoElegant food was wonderful wait staff very pleasant and knowledgableMore infoPappas Bros. Steakhouse - GalleriaPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Galleria / Uptown•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerHouston •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe food was great! The service was great! I look forward to going again someday.More infoThe Federal Grill - Hedwig VillagePrice: Moderate• American• West Side•4.7
- MDMicheleDvipLos Angeles •8 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoQuiet lunch on the patio . Climate controlled for the Season Roman was pur waiter . He was delightful. Made menu candid recommendations and went out of his way to accommodate . Patio chairs are low to table top . They brought cushioned higher chairs from restaurant !!More infoJonathan's the Rub at Memorial GreenPrice: Expensive• American• West Side•4.7
- MMaryluHouston •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great service! Can’t wait to come back again soon.More infoDaily GatherPrice: Moderate• American• West Side•4.5
- AAbiolaoHouston •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Service was great, food was great. Love the dinner roll I’mMore infoLiberty Kitchen & Oysterette - MemorialPrice: Expensive• American• West Side•4.6
11 Houston restaurants perfect for special occasions
Houston’s celebration spots are as diverse as the rapidly growing city. And restaurants know how to add fuel to your festivities, whether that means a complimentary dessert, hand-written note, or a pitch-perfect Champagne bottle to match your epic night out. Your celebration might call for a round of margaritas and a queso or a stiff martini and a perfectly cooked steak. You’re in luck, because there’s no one way to celebrate in Houston. Read on for a guide to 11 restaurants made for special occasions.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Houston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
9 Burgers You Must Try In Miami
There’s something about a nice juicy burger that makes it the perfect craveable dish — maybe because it’s a handheld meal that’s ideal for curing ailments like extreme hunger and hangovers. With so many combinations from meat to cheese to toppings and style of bun, no two burgers are the same — and nor should they be. Fortunately, in the Magic City there’s no shortage of delicious, mouthwatering burgers to sink your teeth into. From secret sauces to secret locations there’s always a new burger to discover. Here are nine Miami burgers to put on your to-do list immediately.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover West Side
West Houston includes Spring, Katy, Cinco Ranch, and the Energy Corridor. This area is growing, and residents have come to West Houston from around the world, bringing with them great flavors and recipes to share. Shopping and dining can also be found in West Houston. If you are looking for Texas barbecue or Tex-Mex fare, you will not be disappointed. In case you do not know the difference, Mexican food uses corn, rice, beans, tomatoes, chili peppers, and avocados. Tex-Mex adds meat, shredded cheese, and spices. Other West Houston restaurants offer American, contemporary American, Italian, and other ethnic cuisines as well as steak, seafood, comfort food, and sushi. Restaurants range from casual to upscale and from high-end date night venues to family-friendly joints.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in West Side is White Elm
- Omni Houston Hotel Westside
- Edith L Moore Nature Sanctuary
- Residence Inn Houston West Energy Corridor
- Houston Audubon Society Museum
- America's Best Value Inn Sealy
- The Kincaid School Football And Track Field
- Westside High School Football Field And Track
- Stephen F Austin State Park
- George Bush Park 2
- The Brooke Hotel
- Town And Country Village Shopping Center
- Westin Houston Memorial City
- Crusader Baseball Stadium
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Brookshire
- Darrell Tully Stadium
- Palace Inn West Oaks
- Briar Meadow Park
- Don Coleman Community Coliseum
- Nottingham Park
- Wind Chimes Shopping Center