Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Please not KIN no longer accepts odd party sizes, i.e. parties of 3,5,7, etc.
A few words from the owner:
In 1969, I arrived in Los Angeles and I immediately noticed that the food served was much different tasting than the food that my family prepared in Italy. Upon questioning the restaurant owner regarding the non-traditional meals we were serving, I was told the food must be made according to American taste.
My commitment to you: I pledge to bring an authentic Italian dining experience, demonstrating the same passion I’ve had since the beginning.
Ruth's Chris Steak House- Boise is independently owned and locally operated. We look forward to serving you soon!
Whether you're looking for your new favorite lunch spot, a special date night, or the best happy hour in town, Acero has you covered. Our specialities include our unique bruschetta boards, upscale flatbreads, and broad selection of craft cocktails, unique wines, and crisp draft beer. WIth a large selection of quality, shareable plates, there is something on the menu for everyone to enjoy.
- HAHeatherAIdaho •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoMy husband and I were delighted with our dinner. We recommend the blue cheese crust on your steak. Such a beautiful atmosphere and hospitable staff. Wonderful dining all around.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - BoisePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Boise•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoTheir crispy asparagus fries were to die for and their cocktail I think simply called lemonade was great as well it was my first time and I will definitely be coming back soon!More infoFork - BoisePrice: Moderate• American• Boise•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerIdaho •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoMy partner and I took my father-in-law out for his birthday and had great hospitality from the moment we walked in the door until we left the restaurant. The food was wonderful and the service was superb.More infoALAVITAPrice: Moderate• Italian• Boise•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCleveland / Akron / Canton •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We celebrated the new year at chandlers and weren’t disappointed. The service is always exceptional, food tasted wonderful and we were well taken care of.More infoChandlers SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Boise•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipLos Angeles •15 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great foodMore infoTupelo Honey - BoisePrice: Moderate• Regional American (Southern)• Boise•4.6
Boise, Idaho, is repeatedly ranked as one of the best cities in the United States to raise a family and enjoy life. The city offers delicious dining where the desert and mountains meet. A few blocks from the Boise River, Boise's active downtown area is an excellent place to find classic Northwestern-style cuisine and locally sourced, Idaho-grown, and locally raised produce and meat. One of the treasures of Boise's diverse array of ethnic cuisine options is its Basque restaurants. The city is home to one of the largest Basque communities in the United States, so it's a great place to find authentic and delicious Basque cuisine. Due to the large Vietnamese, Cambodian, and Laotian communities in Boise, there are a range of exceptional restaurant choices from neighborhood favorites to fine pan-Asian dining options.
Frequently asked questions
- Holcomb Guard Station
- Vista Village Shopping Center
- 4D Longhorn Guest Ranch
- Lucky Peak State Recreation Area
- Fairview Park
- Deer Park Guard Station
- Camelsback Park
- Hoff Building
- Collister Shopping Center
- Lower Ranger Station
- Westgate Mall
- St John's Cathedral
- Presley Station
- Idaho State Highway Maintenance Station
- Rosedale Memorial Park
- World Center For Birds of Prey
- Hardscrabble Guard Station Historical
- Barber Flat Forest Service Station
- Inn America - Boise
- Elm Grove Park