- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoWe have been a member for many years and We know that you are a new location with mostly new employees. I wanted to compliment you on our server Julie. She was very friendly and truly right on top of everything. She made it a very pleasant experience for my husband's birthday.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - BloomingdalePrice: Moderate• American• Bloomingdale•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoGreat place to enjoy delicious food, fun environment with live entertainment…. A must go!!More infoSchnitzel PlatzPrice: Expensive• German• Glendale Heights•4.5
- DDanielvipNew York / Tri-State Area •54 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 17, 2023Our first time there, coming from out of town. Large space but quiet. Excellent friendly service. Neighborhood gem. The French onion soup was as good as any I have had anywhere. The short ribs were excellent. The duck leg confit with toasted orators and glazed carrots was wonderful. An all around wonderful dinner finished with pecan pie. Definitely a place to return to.More info1913 Restaurant & Wine BarPrice: Expensive• American• Roselle•4.8
- SSheilaGreater Boston •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 15, 2023In town for a work trip and found this restaurant. Started off with the beet salad which was delicious and shareable for 2 people. For dinner entree we had the braised short rib pasta which was amazing and will definitely get it again. It had so much flavor and a decent portion that could also be shared. Looking forward to visiting again!More infoLucia RosePrice: Moderate• Italian• Addison•4.7
- MLMarkLChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Jamesons in Bloomingdale was open New Years Day with a full menu. For a meal with shrimp cocktail, and filet mignon, with soup and salad included the price is very reasonable. Also the food was excellent, highly recommended.More infoJameson's Charhouse - BloomingdalePrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Bloomingdale•4.6
Chicago’s 9 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Chicago’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include a nationally acclaimed South Indian spot and a Ukrainian spot from a James Beard Award-winning duo.
These are Chicago’s MICHELIN Bib Gourmand restaurants for 2023
Grab a table at these restaurants to give them a high five: they’re the 2023 MICHELIN Bib Gourmand restaurants for Chicago.
10 special occasion-worthy restaurants in Chicago
Chicagoans know that special-occasion meals come in all shapes and sizes. And even though many celebrations in this Midwestern sports town are centered around home team victories, championships aren’t the only reasons to party here. These Windy City restaurants transform a regular Saturday (or Monday or Tuesday) night into an unforgettable evening. Read on for a guide to the 10 best places in Chicago for celebrating special occasions right now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Chicago right now
Chicago’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support on Juneteenth, and everyday. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Chicago’s 8 favorite bars
Chicago’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges and charming wine bars to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
15 restaurants that define Chicago
Meet the best restaurants that define Chicago's dining scene, capturing its past and present while also imagining its future.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
The 11 Best Restaurants in Chicago for a Romantic Date Night
Whether it’s for that special February holiday or just because, the Windy City abounds with romantic restaurants. A sexy seafood spot in River North serves exquisite oysters and liquid nitrogen cocktails. In the West Loop, a Croatian Italian restaurant steered by a Top Chef winner has plenty of cozy corners for cuddling. A flamenco guitarist serenades diners at a 50-year-old fondue favorite in Lakeview. Chicago has plenty of options for your next date, whether you’re looking for a casual evening of quiet conversation or a show-stopping display of culinary wooing. Go ahead and put down that heart-shaped chocolate box and book a table at one of these 11 romantic restaurants instead.
9 Bucket-List Burgers in Chicago
Deep-dish pizza and loaded hot dogs might be what the Windy City is known for, but Chicago knows how to make a damn good burger. The city is jam-packed with restaurants presenting their takes on the ground meat sandwich. Think Venteux’s chuck patty topped with raclette and crispy shallots, Adorn’s dry-aged prime beef burger, or Blue Door Farm Stand’s vegan quinoa burger with mango chutney. Here are the best burgers you do not want to miss in Chicago.
The Chicago area is home to tons of amazing food, from street-side hot dogs to deep-dish pizza, and the suburban neighborhood of Bloomingdale is no exception. You'll find lots of excellent American comfort food here. Casual sports bars offer hearty basics like burgers and ribs. There are serious steakhouses that offer every cut from filet mignon to ribeye to sirloin, carefully aged and grilled to just the right temperature. Finally, Bloomingdale offers plenty of Italian fare. Fast casual spots for quality pizza are plentiful. Traditional, family-friendly Italian restaurants with calamari, lasagna and chicken cacciatore on the menu are also popular options in this suburban community. Round out your eating experience with freshly-made ice cream in a variety of flavors.
- Stratford Plaza Shopping Center
- Glendale Heights Town Center Shopping Center
- Gladstone Park
- Courtyard Chicago Bloomingdale
- Indian Lakes Park
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago West Roselle
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Chicago-Carol Stream/Wheaton
- Hanover Square Shopping Center
- Willow Wood Shopping Center
- Mitchell Lakes Park
- Tempo Park
- Extended Stay America - Chicago - Hanover Park
- Kennedy Park
- Chatburg Park
- White Hall Terrace Park
- Hilton Chicago/Indian Lakes Resort
- Bloomingdale Court Shopping Center
- Four Seasons Park
- Westlake Plaza Shopping Center
- Residence Inn by Marriott Chicago / Bloomingdale