Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Please be aware that we do not accept patio reservations.
We will hold reservations until 15 minutes past the reservation time before releasing it to another guest. If you are running behind, feel free to let us know and we may be able to adjust your reservation!
- PCPatriciaCIndiana •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe food was excellent, and as always Gavin was a great server. Enjoyed touring the house while waiting for our meal.More infoFowler House KitchenPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Lafayette / West Lafayette•4.4
- LLLLtravelerIndiana •12 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoReally nice cocktails… loved the cucumberita and tempura shrimp tacos.More infoNom Nom Tacos & TequilaPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Lafayette / West Lafayette•4.4
- GGregoryvipChicago / Illinois •21 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoOnce again 8Eleven was my choice to host one of my retired business partners for a nice lunch before an afternoon of touring followed by a Purdue basketball game. The French dip sandwich was delicious as usual; I also enjoyed the squash soup. He said the salad was excellent. It was a relaxed and elegant stop yesterday afternoon. Our server was personable, attentive, and did a great job. Oddly, the Grant Street parking garage across from the Union removed their parking restrictions. Combine their desirable location with unexpected free parking for everyone, and news of that traveling at the speed of X, and parking there was a challenge. Fortunately we found a spot.More info8Eleven - Union Club HotelPrice: Expensive• Bistro• Lafayette / West Lafayette•4.5
- AHAdrieneHSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023We've loved the downtown location, and this location offers easier parking and seating. The food is always amazing. The sauce served with the molcajete is so good!!! Chips, salsa, and queso are all great as well as the margaritas and mojitos. Will definitely be back!More infoNom Nom Tacos & Tequila - SouthsidePrice: Moderate• Mexican• Lafayette / West Lafayette•5
- JOJOHNF1 review4.0Dined on Oct 9, 2020If you like wings this is the place to go. I have traveled all across the US and always hit a BWW wherever I can find one.More infoBuffalo Wild Wings - West LafayettePrice: Moderate• Sports Bar• Lafayette / West Lafayette•3.2
Discover West Lafayette
West Lafayette is a beautiful town with a long history and excellent dining options. Residents of the neighborhood enjoy moving through town shopping and living in a culturally rich environment, especially when it comes to eating. Whether you fancy home cooking, international cuisine or delicious sandwiches, there are plenty of choices to choose from. You can find delicious choices like chef's nigiri sushi, chicken shawarma, coconut curry prawns and stuffed soft shell crab in local Japanese, Middle Eastern, Thai or Chinese restaurants. If your tastes venture more towards foods of the Irish, you can also indulge yourself with tastes like goat cheese fritters or Irish spins on international favorites like pizza and nachos.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 11, 2023 there are 12 restaurants in Lafayette / West Lafayette. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Unspecified, American, Mexican, Contemporary American, Barbecue and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Lafayette / West Lafayette who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Lafayette / West Lafayette either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Comfort Inn Lafayette
- Hampton Inn Lafayette
- Tennis Courts
- Super 8 Lafayette
- Sycamore Valley Camp
- Varsity Softball Complex
- Intramural Playing Fields
- Market Square Shopping Center
- Wolf Park
- Tippecanoe Battlefield Museum
- Columbian Park
- Mackey Arena
- Purdue University
- Purdue University
- Lambert Field
- Buccaneer Bay Indoor Aquatic Center
- Comfort Suites Lafayette
- Indiana Beach Amusement Resort
- Kampen Course
- Pine View Resort