Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our menu has been crafted for those with finer tastes, an interest in masterfully crafted entrees, all while maintaining a very affordable price. Our small plates will include a charcuterie board created with the finest cured meats & cheese from around the world. Our entrees are equally delicious with dishes made for any type of diner. Our desserts are for you to indulge & end your meal on a delightful note.
Our cocktails & wine list was created by professionals and experts in their field. Enjoy your experience!
As you enter the restaurant, you'll immediately notice the elegant yet rustic decor, with exposed brick walls, wooden beams and soft lighting creating a warm and inviting ambiance. The Raw Bar adds to the excitement, as you watch our talented chefs prepare your meal with care and precision.
Our menu features a wide selection of seafood dishes, from classic OC Shrimp Po'Boy to Octopus Escabeche, Hamachi Crudo and more. But our real specialty is oysters- we source the finest, freshest oysters from around the world and serve them raw or cooked to perfection, paired with expertly crafted cocktails or wine.
Why not join us tonight? We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Online reservations book your table for 2 hours. If you plan to visit with us longer, please contact the restaurant directly to make special arrangements.
Book through Open Table, or call us at (812) 590-2646.
We hope to see you soon!
Brooklyn and the Butcher
- OTOpenTable DinerCentral Kentucky •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoLimited hours but a very catered experience. I wish they would do the sous vide steak special again(some years ago on my first visit). The themed brunch my husband and I attended was fantastic. Their PEI mussels are my favorite regular menu item 😁This place is a go to for local small menu eats♥️♥️♥️More infoBoard and You Bistro & Wine BarPrice: Moderate• Bistro• New Albany•4.9
- ASAdamSCentral Kentucky •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoAmazing place for an any occasion. Is our go to place for date night Or visitors in town as a recommendationMore infoThe Exchange Pub + KitchenPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• New Albany•4.7
- BMBobMCentral Kentucky •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoOutcast Fish & Oyster Bar was simply amazing. We love The Exchange and Brooklyn & The Butcher but this place is our new favorite. The entire dinner was wonderful.More infoOutcast Fish & Oyster BarPrice: Expensive• Seafood• New Albany•4.6
- JJordanCentral Kentucky •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoOur meal was divine, and each recommended drink pairing was perfect! Savannah’s attention to detail was phenomenal, and we are looking forward to becoming regulars! Thank you for a wonderful evening!More infoBrooklyn and The ButcherPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• New Albany•4.5
- PPickyeatervipMiami - Dade •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The ambiance was energetic and fun! The food was delicious and authentic. The staff was wonderful and made the evening more enjoyable.More infoLa Bodeguita De MimaPrice: Moderate• Cuban• East Market St - NuLu•4.9
Discover New Albany
Great things are happening in New Albany, Indiana, which sits just across the Ohio River from Louisville, Kentucky. New Albany's distinctive vibe is reflected by the eclectic array of restaurants. Hip gastropubs are a staple of the local scene and offer everything from traditional English fish and chips to modern takes on homey dishes. Who wants to try some goat cheese fritters? You can save a trip south by dining at one of the popular barbecue joints, which offer ribs and pulled pork. They've also got all the right sides, like grilled corn, collard greens, hush puppies, and buttermilk pie for dessert.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in New Albany is Board and You Bistro & Wine Bar
- Westonia Playground
- Anderson Park
- Taylor Park
- Miles Park
- Binford Park
- Huber's Orchard And Winery
- Bicknell Park Playground
- Colonial Manor Shopping Center
- Fontaine Ferry Park
- Hampton Inn New Albany
- The Destination B&B llc
- New Albany Mall
- Cobblestone Hotel and Suites Salem
- Falling Run Park
- Best Western Plus Louisville West
- Pleasant Valley Camp
- W C Culbertson Mansion
- Shawnee Park