Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We are simply a wine bar. More specifically, we are a place to experience great wines from the best wine regions in the world. We know wine enhances food and vice versa so we have curated a food menu that pairs well specifically with wine. Ultimately, our goal is to give you a great experience with unique wines from some of the best wine regions in the world. We have over 225 different bottles of exotic wine. Many are available by glass. We feature several of our wines through carefully curated flight themes that all change monthly.
Come enjoy our beautiful 122 year old building in downtown Westfield. We have three different spaces, the tasting room, the overlook and the Bordeaux room, where you can sit back and relax, enjoy a charcuterie board, flatbread or adult grilled cheese while you sip on some exclusive wines from around the world.
We are now offering Bubbles and Brunch on Sundays and have outdoor patio seating!
Your support is greatly appreciated,
The Field Brewing Team
- DDrrosevipIndiana •357 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoLove sitting in the bar on a Friday afternoon enjoying a delicious lunch and craft cocktails— doesn’t get much better than this! Love the food and the excellent service by Anna. Thanks for a wonderful lunch!!More infoGrindstone on the Monon$$$$Price: Moderate• American• Westfield•4.7
- AMAmyMvipIndiana •32 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoLove the small atmosphere of Nyla's. Food was excellent. I like starting with the filet tips and gorgonzola fondue. We had the chicken milanese and the pork chop and both were fantastic. Our server, Sam, was great as well.More infoNyla's$$$$Price: Expensive• American• Westfield•4.8
- BBarnabasIndiana •2 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoFood & Service was fantastic. Price a little high but you get what you pay for.Can.t wait to go back again!More infoThe Italian House on Park$$$$Price: Expensive• Contemporary Italian• Carmel / Westfield•4.8
- JSJohnSIndiana •7 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoGreat menu and outstanding food! Service was great as well! Our server was very attentive and helpful. Drinks and food exceeded our expectations! Highly recommend Fields Brewing… our favorite!!More infoField Brewing$$$$Price: Moderate• Brewery• Westfield•4.6
- JLJeanineLvipIndiana •2 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 14, 2024This place is awesome. Love the rustic feel and the upstairs area where live music is as playing. It was a little loud as the place is small but so intimate. All the wait staff is awesome and Jules was fantastic!!More infoWestfield Wine Vault$$$$Price: Expensive• Wine Bar• Westfield•4.8
As a wealthy, professional suburb north of Indianapolis, Westfield offers a high standard of living and exceptional schools for its residents. Eateries welcome both locals and those visiting the Midwest city with a variety of flavors. For those looking for a relaxing, homey spot, visit a diner specializing in breakfast favorites and lunchtime standbys like sandwiches, burgers, and salads. Are you committed to farm-to-fork dining? Restaurants that share your commitment offer a locally sourced seasonal menu that could include pan-seared pork chops and sautéed shrimp with diced tomatoes. If you're just in the mood for a good old-fashioned pizza, you'll find gourmet pies in Westfield next to traditional favorites.
Frequently asked questions
As of March 2, 2024 there are 10 restaurants in Westfield. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Mexican, Brewery, Wine Bar and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Westfield who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Westfield either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.