Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We serve food lunch and dinner from Tuesday to Sunday, serving drinks & Bar snacks all day.
We source all our produce locally, finding inspiration from South America, Asia, South Africa and Europe to bring together a "New World" menu with Wines from across the earth to compliment your meal.
We have changed the way we operate to ensure a safe and enjoying visit with all new government guidelines in place.
Please note we do not accept lunch bookings.
The oak-beamed 17th Century setting, offers diners a relaxed atmosphere and spectacular views from the terrace of the 900 year old Leeds Castle beautifully lit at night.
On the weekends, we like to party with bottomless brunches and music and live shows til late.
- MEMEV04London •19 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe service and food at St Leonards were absolutely exceptional. I've been a couple of times myself and this time took a friend as a treat for their birthday. The menu was varied and everything served was delicious. They also bought my friend out a plate with a chocolate happy birthday message. I would highly recommend this beautiful and flavourful restaurantMore infoSt Leonard’sPrice: Expensive• Modern European• West Malling•4.7
- MBMeganBKent •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoIt was a really lovely birthday meal and our waiter was excellent, they were so patient with us especially when it came to figuring out what we wanted, it was also nice that all the food came in it at once even considering the fact that we had quite a large group! And the food was delicious, me and my partner have already said we will definitely be coming backMore infoBuenos Aires Nights - MaidstonePrice: Expensive• Argentinean• Maidstone•4.4
- PWPaulWKent •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023Great place, my second visit within the months sir was so good. Staff great food fantastic great value for money in my opinion. Definitely recommend and definitely book for the weekend as both times has been full when I’ve goneMore infoThaipalacePrice: Moderate• Thai• Maidstone•4.4
- LLuke1 review5.0Dined on Oct 28, 2023First time we have been and we can’t say a bad thing about the place; food was great, service was great we will definitely be back againMore infoBabasheesh - MaidstonePrice: Moderate• Turkish• Maidstone•3.2
- FCFranCLondon •1 review5.0Dined on Apr 9, 2022I cannot praise this place highly enough. It is a little hidden gem in the park. The service and food were outstanding and extremely reasonably priced. Cooked to perfection with lovely, fresh ingredients. Our waitress, Storm, was just wonderful. We had a lovely view of the terrace. I will definitely be going back. I said at the time I'm torn between recommending it constantly, and keeping quiet so that it remains just as is it!More infoThe Romney RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Contemporary British• Maidstone•3.6
Frequently asked questions
As of December 11, 2023 there are 8 restaurants in Maidstone. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Gastro Pub, Argentinean, British, Turkish, Fish and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Maidstone who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Maidstone either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.