Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
At North, we focus on what we do best: Italian from scratch. Enjoy any of our handmade pastas and pizzas, created with seasonal ingredients and inventive flavors. Or, try a different signature dish, prepared with our fresh flavors from the garden, farm, and sea. We’ve hand crafted seasonal cocktails that pair great with our food, creating a real modern Italia experiences perfect for any occasion.
It is our goal that individuals feel comfortable coming in for a business lunch, happy hour, dinner with the family or a night out with friends. We provide genuine hospitality in a warm and inviting yet stylish atmosphere.
American Style Scratch Cook Kitchen in a Upscale Casual Dining, High Energy Environment. The eating place "Where Great Food Meets a Great Time," offering LIVE Entertainment 5 Nights week. Others call themselves scratch cook kitchens, but like we always say “You Can’t Fake Fresh
*** PLEASE NOTE WE TRY TO ONLY RESERVE AROUND 20% OF TABLES TO SAVE ROOM FOR WALK IN GUEST. IF YOU DO NOT SEE A RESERVATION AVAILABLE AT YOUR SELECTED TIME PLEASE CALL THE RESTARAUNT FOR SEATING OR WALK IN***
- OTOpenTable DinerHouston •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 29, 2023Wonderful opportunity to entertain some important clients and it couldn't have gone better. Everything was fantastic.More info801 Chophouse - LeawoodPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Leawood•4.8
- GGolfervipKansas City / Kansas •31 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 28, 2023DELICIOUS food, as always! Steak perfectly done, great sides, perfect salmon, wonderful cocktails and wine. The best restaurant in KC, in our opinion.More infoHereford House - LeawoodPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Leawood•4.3
- AIAaronIKansas City / Kansas •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023The restaurant was very upscale from what we usually experience in dining out. However, we had a very pleasant experience in the facility. We will be back again.More infoHoulihan's - LeawoodPrice: Moderate• American• Legends / Village West•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerKansas City / Kansas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This was our first time visiting Plate and we are so glad we chose it and the Leawood location to celebrate my birthday! We arrived at the wrong location in error and the greeter Terry waited while I cancelled my reservations and made a new one for the correct location ( so I still get my points). Terry was very friendly and greeted us a soon as we entered. She was accommodating in asking us if we had a preference of where to sit and sat us in Megan’s section overlooking the pizza grill and ensured us Megan’s would take great care of us! Terry then returned to the table to wish me happy birthday with a big smile! Megan was very friendly, explained the menu well since she knew it was our first time and gave suggestion of the garlic bread, which was fabulous! I ordered the carbonara which was rich and delicious! I was impressed in the texture of the pasta and could tell instantly it was homemade. My husband ordered the charred pepperoni pizza and we enjoyed watching it cook in the pizza oven that we had a view of. When Megan brought our check she also brought a gift for my birthday! The two ladies made our experience at Plate wonderful and we will be returning next weekend! Thank you Terry and Megan for such a pleasant visit!More infoPlate Italiano Moderno - LeawoodPrice: Moderate• Italian• Leawood•4.7
- WSWSMayKansas City / Kansas •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The Sunday brunch at the Bristol is nice but it is nothing compared to what it used to be before COVID. We are regulars at the Bristol and love it no matter what but the brunch menu is so limited it's disappointing. We love everything else and will continue to be regulars but sure wish that the menu would expand and that maybe some of the brunch items would reappear.More infoBristol Seafood Grill – Leawood, KSPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Leawood•4.7
While historically known for its unique and masterful barbecue, Kansas City has been booming on the food front lately. Of course, there are fantastic steak houses, as well there should be. And yes, the barbecue is out of this world. However, there are plenty of new and lighter choices that expand on what people traditionally think of as Kansas City fare. The Leawood neighborhood has delicious, French-style bistros and killer burrito joints. Their many cafes offer delicious coffees and pastries, some with fantastic soups, sandwiches and salads. There are also great cultural choices like classic Italian, Chinese, Spanish and Mediterranean. With a flare for the new tucked into an older tradition, Kansas City is really expanding fast into the modern food scene.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Leawood is Bristol Seafood Grill – Leawood, KS
- Cambridge Square by ExecuStay (EXEC-MW.ACSIO-1023)
- Edgewater Crossing Shopping Center
- Wonderscope Children Museum
- Ironwoods Park
- Iron Horse Golf Course
- Roe Pool
- Tomahawk North Park
- Regency Lake Park
- Creekside Park
- Ironhorse Golf Club
- Hallbrook Golf Course
- Foxhill South Park
- Green Meadows Park
- Linwood Park
- Wilderness Lake Park
- Strang Line Barn Museum
- Leadwood Aquatic Center
- Hawthorne Valley Park
- Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Overland Park
- State Line Shopping Center