Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Jack Stack Barbecue originated in Kansas City in 1957, by Russ Fiorella in a traditional storefront barbecue, with a modest selection of 5 or 6 items. Jack Fiorella, the eldest son, worked with his father until 1974 when he decided to branch off and start Fiorella's Jack Stack of Martin City.
To stand out in the competitive KC barbecue scene of the mid 1970's, Jack and Delores, began cooking with Gourmet Hickory Wood and created the most extensive barbecue menu in the country. The menu included Certified Angus Beef steaks, tender chicken, award-winning lamb ribs, and mouth-watering sides like Hickory Pit Beans and Cheesy Corn Bake.
Whether it's dinner with the family, date night or a special celebration, we can't wait to serve you up the MCBC experience.
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoHaven’t been in many years. Went for dinner, and I was shocked by how tasty the items were. Bobbie was the nicest server. Will be back soon, I didn’t realize that Hereford house is a 10/10 on non steak items. My new neighborhood spot!More infoHereford House - ShawneePrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Shawnee•4.4
- SStephKansas City / Kansas •9 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023I love Grand Street, my go-to place for a delicious meal any time of year. Unfortunately during this visit there was a table at the bottom of the steps to the bar who were very loud (Whooping it up!). I don't typically care but there were maybe three tables occupied so the noise was disturbingly loud in the empty restaurant. Food was great anyway & we tried to ignore the celebrations. Maybe we should have just joined them...🥳More infoGrand Street - LenexaPrice: Moderate• American• Lenexa•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerKansas City / Kansas •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food is out of this world goodMore infoRed Door Woodfired Grill - LenexaPrice: Moderate• American• Lenexa•4.7
- MGMichaelGKansas City / Kansas •6 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Pizza was okay, service was outstanding, and the Chiefs won. Overall a great afternoon. Thank you.More infoMartin City Brewing Co. Pizza & TaproomPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Lenexa•4.7
When you think of the Kansas City metro, the first thing that comes to mind is barbecue. Lenexa does have its share of KC barbecue that melts off the bone and doesn't even need sauce. You can also enjoy a number of cosmopolitan cuisine in this neighborhood. Enjoy chicken or beef shawarma for lunch, then walk a few blocks for authentic Thai chicken satay when you're ready for dinner. The neighborhood is famous for its food festivals in summer, so plan for larger crowds and excellent outdoor eating. Lenexa is relatively quiet otherwise, and the restaurants tend not to be crowded.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Lenexa is Grand Street - Lenexa
- Little Mill Creek North Park
- Embassy Suites Kansas City/Olathe
- Wild Bill Hickock Park
- Na Nex Se Park
- 3 2 Baseball of Johnson County
- The Golf Club of Kansas
- Kickapoo Park
- Falcon Ridge Golf Course
- Harmony Park
- Gillette Park
- Electric Park
- Bois D Arc Park
- Craig Crossing Park
- Oak Valley Park
- Country Hill Shopping Center
- Little Mill Creek South Park
- Ad Astra Pool
- Ad Astra Park
- Post Oak Park
- Falcon Valley Golf Course