Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
8200 w 71st ST.
Overland Park, Ks, 66204
***Dinner is 3 course Chef Tasting Menu for $40 pp. The menu changes 4-5 times per year.***
Gratuity can only be accepted in cash
Jack Stack Barbecue originated in Kansas City in 1957, by Russ Fiorella in a traditional storefront barbecue, with a modest selection of 5 or 6 items. Jack Fiorella, the eldest son, worked with his father until 1974 when he decided to branch off and start Fiorella's Jack Stack of Martin City.
Our authentic yakiniku (grilled barbeque) dining experience crowns you the chef. Share a variety of delicious appetizers and premium cooked meats over a flaming grill, paired with Japanese sake, frosty cold beers, or other alcoholic and non-alcoholic options of your choice. We're the perfect spot to enjoy time with friends and family, organize an office party, or to spend quality time with your significant other!
Before you go, don't forget to taste our best-seller Harami Skirt Steak or Prime Kalbi Short Rib among other must-try dishes!
- For any larger parties (7 or more) you will need to call the restaurant and speak with a manager to book your large party reservation. Please do not put in the notes of smaller reservation that you will have more people in your group. If you do this we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your party.
- We will hold reservations for 10 minutes, if you are going to be later than that please give us a call.
We do not take reservations for our patio. Patio seating is first come first serve.
Our patio bar and patio high tops around the bar are open seating and full service.
You can now buy GIFT CARDS online!
Please call us for reservations at 913.851.5940 or book online.
- OTOpenTable DinervipKansas City / Kansas •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat sever. great food and great drinks - perfectMore infoLouie's Wine Dive 119th KitchenPrice: Moderate• American• Overland Park•4.7
- DDukevipKansas City / Kansas •71 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe enjoy YaYa's menu and the drinks are always fresh and well done. On this evening, we were there during the end of happy hour so we took advantage of the calamari appetizer. For dinner, my date had the Cod special and I ordered the lamb, both were excellent. Our lady server was timely and worked to make our evening relaxing and enjoyable.More infoYaYa's Euro Bistro - Overland ParkPrice: Moderate• Wine Bar• Overland Park•4.7
- TWTomWKansas City / Kansas •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoThey were busy for the holiday and yet the staff worked very hard to make everyone at my table comfortable. My salmon was cooked perfect and with an excellent taste (not over done!)More infoNorth Italia – Kansas CityPrice: Moderate• Italian• Leawood•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerKansas City / Kansas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This was our first time visiting Plate and we are so glad we chose it and the Leawood location to celebrate my birthday! We arrived at the wrong location in error and the greeter Terry waited while I cancelled my reservations and made a new one for the correct location ( so I still get my points). Terry was very friendly and greeted us a soon as we entered. She was accommodating in asking us if we had a preference of where to sit and sat us in Megan’s section overlooking the pizza grill and ensured us Megan’s would take great care of us! Terry then returned to the table to wish me happy birthday with a big smile! Megan was very friendly, explained the menu well since she knew it was our first time and gave suggestion of the garlic bread, which was fabulous! I ordered the carbonara which was rich and delicious! I was impressed in the texture of the pasta and could tell instantly it was homemade. My husband ordered the charred pepperoni pizza and we enjoyed watching it cook in the pizza oven that we had a view of. When Megan brought our check she also brought a gift for my birthday! The two ladies made our experience at Plate wonderful and we will be returning next weekend! Thank you Terry and Megan for such a pleasant visit!More infoPlate Italiano Moderno - LeawoodPrice: Moderate• Italian• Leawood•4.7
- WSWSMayKansas City / Kansas •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The Sunday brunch at the Bristol is nice but it is nothing compared to what it used to be before COVID. We are regulars at the Bristol and love it no matter what but the brunch menu is so limited it's disappointing. We love everything else and will continue to be regulars but sure wish that the menu would expand and that maybe some of the brunch items would reappear.More infoBristol Seafood Grill – Leawood, KSPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Leawood•4.7
Discover Overland Park
Kansas City has long been known for serving flavorful strip steaks and other tasty barbecue dishes. The area has many restaurants where you can watch as pit masters trim off the ends of briskets. Whether you order them on a plate with beans and potato salad or on a sandwich is totally up to you. Overland Park is known for its farmers market with many restaurants taking advantage of the produce sold there to prepare great farm-to-table meals. If you're in the mood for Indian cuisine, this family-friendly neighborhood has the oldest Indian restaurant in the Kansas City area. A variety of cuisine is available from restaurants in Overland Park, including Ethiopian, African, Mexican and Italian dishes, so you're sure to find something to please your taste buds.
Frequently asked questions
- Overland Park Golf Course Main
- James Place Park
- Wycliff West Shopping Center
- The Fountains Shopping Center
- Overland Station Shops
- Marty Park
- Brittany Park
- Flat Rock Creek Park
- Market Square Center Shopping Center
- Heritage Park
- Cherokee South Shopping Center
- Youngs Park
- Matt Taylor Park
- 75th And Metcalf Shopping Center
- Pinehurst West Park
- Antioch Park
- Quivira Square
- Lenexa Village Mall
- Hanover Park
- Heritage Soccer Park