Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Now serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and weekend brunch.
Jeff Ruby regulars will be pleased to know that their favorite signature items from the Cincinnati restaurants will be well represented in Louisville. The bone-in filet, the 7 cheese baked macaroni, creamed spinach, truffle flake, & of course Jeff Ruby's secret recipe cheesecake are all staples of the Louisville menu.
Styled after the great NY steakhouses of the 1930s & '40s, Jeff Ruby's promises to be as pleasing visually as it is to the palate. French art-deco design, plush mohair upholstery, hand-selected antique furniture, and cinematic crystal chandeliers anchored by a 1950s-era antique are featured in the Starz series Magic City and the 32-foot wall of wine.
For your special events or corporate meetings, Brendon's Catch 23 offers five (5) exclusive private dining rooms. The private dining rooms are equipped with HDMI hookups and mobile projection capabilities. Our largest private dining room features a double-sided fireplace for that elegant and relaxing dining experience. The full menu or personalized menu packages are offered for groups.
The bar features a soft seating lounge area for relaxing while enjoying our variety of hand crafted unique cocktails. Our Bachelor Fix and Brendon’s 1081 are two of our specialty cocktails and a great addition to any dining experience. Brendon’s Catch 23 Rare Reserve, and allocated wines is a Sommelier driven, menu centric wine list designed to compliment the fresh Seafood, prime steaks and low country items featured on o
Serving breakfast and lunch, the Café offers guests a contemporary a la carte menu throughout the week and a delectable brunch buffet on the weekends.
Parking: Self Parking in the connected, city garage. Valet parking by the Brown Hotel staff.
Established in 1986, by Vincenzo and Agostino Gabriele, Vincenzo's is an award-winning restaurant, located at 150 S. Fifth Street, in downtown Louisville, which specializes in Authentic Northern Italian Cuisine.
Vincenzo's was rated the #22nd Best Restaurant in America by Yahoo Cuisine January 2020, and The Best Italian Restaurant in Kentucky by The Daily Meal in May 2020! Specializing in Table-Side food preparation and flaming specialty desserts and coffees!
Reservations are for the Lobby Bar and Grill. Currently, the English Grill is not open, nor accepting reservations.
Since 1993 in Dallas, Texas, the name “Bob’s” has been synonymous with a best-in-class steakhouse experience. Over the years, we have built upon the reputation we earned at our original Dallas location by opening restaurants across the nation that proudly offer the best cuts of meat available to guests, no matter where they call home. We are proud to be a part of the local Louisville community and bring the highest quality steak and chops to Kentucky.
We carry an extensive wine selection, hand-picked by our in-house wine buyer, and a full bar stocked with local liquor, beer, and wine.
Complimentary valet is available.
- JNJeffreyNDenver / Colorado •14 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoTasty Steaks a little overcooked. Sides not appetizing looking but tasted good (Brussels sprouts and mushrooms). Service very good.More infoBob's Steak & Chop House - Omni LouisvillePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown Louisville•4.6
- MJMarkJvipIndiana •8 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoWe have dined here several times as we often stay at the Enbassy suites which is connected. We were promptly seated and when asked our server recommended the goat cheese bruschetta which was outstanding. We both had the cornbread crusted salmon and it was very good. A generous perfectly cooked portion served over greens. The greens paired well with the Mac and cheese. We shared the warm butter cake which while better than average wasn’t anything amazing. I have two areas of opportunity. The Mac and cheese and potatoes that came with the salmon were both less than hot when served. I should note we did not complain. Lastly, Brendan’s needs to up their game in non alcoholic drinks. The only have one mocktail and O’Doums is their only NA beer. We’re usually drinkers but are abstaining for a while. Sam Adams Just the Haze would be a welcome addition to the beer list. Several Louisville places like Volare and Seviche have a robust mocktail menu for non drinkers. I always recommend Brendan’s to friends even with the occasional miss.More infoBrendon's Catch 23Price: Very Expensive• Seafood• Downtown Louisville•4.8
- CGCortneyGvipCentral Kentucky •13 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThe crispy chicken sandwhich was the perfect amount of spice with the honey drizzle and it was absolutely delicious! I wasn't crazy about the breakfast sandwhich bc I don't love super THICK cut bacon, but if you do you will prob like it!More infoPorch Kitchen & BarPrice: Moderate• undefined• Downtown Louisville•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerCentral Kentucky •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 27, 2023Server was amazing, ambience was perfect. It's a beautiful restaurantMore infoNeighborhood Services - Omni LouisvillePrice: Moderate• American• Downtown Louisville•4.2
Discover Downtown Louisville
The state of Kentucky is known around the globe for its fried chicken, and Downtown Louisville has some of the best the state has to offer. While Louisville is famous for being the home of the world's largest fried chicken chain and second-largest fast food chain in the world, it boasts many independent chicken and waffle houses, gourmet fried chicken restaurants, and hole-in-the wall diners serving up this popular comfort food. When you visit the area, don't get so focused on finding the best fried chicken joint that you miss out on the many restaurants serving classic Southern cuisine such as breaded catfish, hush puppies and the Hot Brown, an open-face sandwich with bacon and turkey made popular by the Brown Hotel located in Downtown Louisville.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Downtown Louisville is Jeff Ruby's Steakhouse - Louisville
- Super 8 Shepherdsville
- SpringHill Suites Louisville Airport
- SpringHill Suites Louisville Downtown
- Louisville Auto Museum
- Norton Healthcare
- Belle of Louisville Spirit of Jefferson
- Cardinal Stadium
- Kentucky International Convention Center
- Hunnington Place Shopping Center
- Patriots Peace Memorial
- Comfort Inn & Suites Airport and Expo Louisville
- Kentucky Fair And Exposition Center
- Highview Park
- Festival On Jefferson Court Shopping Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Downtown
- Fourth Street Live
- Louisville Mega Cavern
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Louisville South-Hillview
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville Downtown
- West Main Historic District