Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Hidden behind a pawn shop storefront, Beauty & Essex invites discovery in every sense of the word. After you walk through this lavish pawn shop inspired storefront, you’ll then find a stunning restaurant with your table in one of several jewelry box rooms.
A partnership with TAO Group and acclaimed chef/restaurateur Chris Santos, Beauty & Essex offers unique sharing plates and new twists on classic cocktails. The menu serves up gems like grilled cheese smoked bacon & tomato soup dumplings, chicken meatballs, 40-day dry-aged tomahawk ribeye and more.
- JHJaineHPittsburgh / Western PA •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe went for a mid-day ‘snack’, as it was the only reservation we could get. Had some small plates and shared a noodle dish. Was perfect! Loved everything! Service was great…attentive, but not too much.More infoMomofuku Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• American• The Strip•4.7
- LVLiliyaVDubai •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 20, 2023All dishes are perfect, service is great as the musicMore infoZuma Restaurant - Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023As always STK never disappoints. Ambiance was amazing, food was delicious, and service was on point.More infoSTK - The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas•4.3
- TLTonyLPhoenix / Arizona •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great dinner, beautiful restaurant! Good service. We will be back.More infoBeauty & Essex- Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• Speakeasy• The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas•4.7
- WLWcatinLVLas Vegas •59 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our group wanted to dine prior to seeing the show Bat Out of Hell. We were seated timely and the service was outstanding. I had the salmon and it was melt in your mouth. We had a great meal. Thank you!More infoMon Ami Gabi - Las VegasPrice: Expensive• French• Paris Hotel and Casino•4.7
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
Discover The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
The Cosmopolitan is a modern hotel that draws a glittering, jet-set crowd. With those discerning guests in mind, the hotel has curated a restaurant lineup that runs the culinary gamut from an unmarked casual pizza spot hidden in a hallway to a celebrated chef’s Mexican-Chinese fusion restaurant. The Cosmopolitan’s eateries offer inventive twists on familiar dishes. Some entrées need to be ordered in advance, such as the Bo Ssäm, a slow-roasted pork shoulder served with oysters, rice, lettuce and an array of sauces. For some homey comfort food, you can dig into a glass jar filled with a coddled egg and potato puree. Finish off your meal with a creamy, alcohol-infused milkshake and save room for the famous crack pie. There is even a supper club where food, music and performances seamlessly blend together.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is Zuma Restaurant - Las Vegas
The restaurants with the best ambiance in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas are Rose. Rabbit. Lie. at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Beauty & Essex- Las Vegas and Zuma Restaurant - Las Vegas
- Horseshoe Hotel & Casino
- Bellagio Hotel & Casino
- Mandalay Bay Resort
- Delano Las Vegas
- Mandarin Oriental
- MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
- Four Seasons Hotel
- The Linq
- The Tropicana
- Aria Hotel & Casino
- New York New York Hotel & Casino
- The Flamingo
- The Shops at Crystals
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Luxor Hotel and Casino
- Paris Hotel and Casino
- Las Vegas
- Fashion Show Mall