Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Chef Emeril Lagasse gives his original Las Vegas restaurant his signature 'Bam!' with a menu of market fresh fish, shellfish, steaks and his "New New Orleans" twist on Louisiana's Creole cooking. A wine list that received Wine Spectator's "Best of Award of Excellence" and one of the Strip's best Happy Hour and Reverse Happy Hour menus makes sure that here you'll always "Let the Good Times Roll."
- MBMarleneBHawaii •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoBeautiful restaurant with a fantastic wait staff. Some of the best food and drinks in Vegas.More infoCrush - MGM GrandPrice: Expensive• Continental• MGM Grand Hotel & Casino•4.4
- JRJoeRLas Vegas •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Great food! However a Gyro was $32.00 and a little cup of French onion soup was $15.00 and basic beer like coors light was $11.00. I can't recommend simply because of the pricing.More infoGreek SneekPrice: Expensive• Greek• MGM Grand Hotel & Casino•4.2
- GCGregCvipHouston •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We flew in from Texas to have dinner. It was amazing! Our server was very seasoned.More infoHakkasan - Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• Chinese• MGM Grand Hotel & Casino•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was a great time with family and friends and the food was delicious.More infoNellie's Southern KitchenPrice: Expensive• Regional American (Southern)• The Strip•4.4
- TRTishuneRLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The setting was romantic, lights dim, not noisy at all. Had reservations & was seated immediately. Waitress was attentive, respectful & prompt. Food was on point..my husband & I had 1 pound a piece king crabs. Delicioso.More infoEmeril's New Orleans Fish HousePrice: Expensive• Seafood• MGM Grand Hotel & Casino•4.7
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
Discover MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
The MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino offers a slice of Hollywood in Las Vegas, and the award-winning chefs who helm the resort's restaurants are some of its biggest stars. Fans flock from near and far to feast on the extraordinary culinary creations. At the MGM Grand, you can find toro tartare served on a glass artist’s palette accompanied by a tray of colorful condiments. If you crave tender beef, you can cut into a buttery, well-marbled domestic wagyu steak that comes from cattle-raised beef along Idaho’s Snake River Plain. For a refined French dining experience, you can visit a three-star Michelin Guide-rated restaurant, where you will encounter dishes like the L’oursin, a sea urchin flan resting on a bed of potato puree and topped with Arabica coffee foam.
- M M's World
- Tropicana Las Vegas a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Resort
- New York New York
- Private Suite at Signature by MGM
- SKYLOFTS at MGM Grand
- Polo Towers By Diamond Resorts
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Polo Towers by Raintree
- Mandarin Oriental at CityCenter Las Vegas
- Ka Theatre Cirque Du Soleil
- Monte Carlo
- Showcase Shopping Center
- Monorail MGM Grand Station
- Caesars Palace
- Bellagio Hotel & Casino
- Mandalay Bay Resort
- Waldorf Astoria
- Mandarin Oriental
- MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
- The Strip
- Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
- Aria Hotel & Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel & Casino
- Forum Shops at Caesars
- New York New York Hotel & Casino
- The Flamingo
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Stratosphere Hotel & Casino
- Luxor Hotel and Casino
- Paris Hotel and Casino
- Mirage Hotel & Casino
- Las Vegas