Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We present dishes that represent modern Leicester that’s why our menus are eclectic. we are not afraid of using spice or taking influence from Asian cuisine because Leicester is a multi-cultural city. The menu is also inspired by what’s available at the local Leicester City centre vegetable market.
In our unique surroundings, we promise to deliver to you a fantastic meal, in a warm friendly, relaxed atmosphere.
The menu includes Steaks, Seafood, open sandwiches and fresh salad's, perfectly char-grilled with a selection of mouth-watering sides and a selection of sauces world so you can choose your flavour of the day.
Situated at the front of the building is our benched terraced area where you can enjoy drinks and dining overlooking the external area of Highcross.
The quality of our beef is carefully managed from farm to plate with all our steak cuts matured to perfection in a dry ageing chamber for up to 28 days.
as part of the Great Central Railway development.
In addition to our serene surroundings and ample parking, we are close to great
tourist attractions including the National Space Centre and the Abbey Pumping
With a twist on Indian cuisine, Twenty 1 Restaurant Bar and Grill is a great place to
With our contemporary décor. we invite you to enjoy a relaxed, welcoming
atmosphere. Traditional food is taken to the next level, with our super talented chefs
bringing flavours and spices to life, that will sizzle your senses. Make the evening
even more memorable with a drink from our beverage / Twenty 1 cocktail bar.
Our team is looking forward to welcoming you to Twenty 1 Restaurant Bar and Grill
and providing you with an unforgettable dining experience.
There’s an all-day menu as well as à la carte for lunch and dinner, and a full range of beers, wines, spirits and cocktails.
Breakfast: 7-10am Monday to Friday, 7.30-10.30am Saturday and Sunday
Daytime menu: 11.30am through to 9.30pm
Afternoon Tea: 12-4pm
Dinner: 5.30pm to 9.30pm (last orders at 9.15pm)
Why not try one of our set menus? The Fixed Price Menu is unrivalled at £14.95 for three courses, available Monday – Friday 12 - 6.30pm and Saturday 12 - 4.00pm. Why not check out our delicious Sunday Roast Set Menu with 2 courses at £19.95 and 3 courses at £24.95, available until 4pm (subject to availability) or a Bottomless Brunch at £33.95 pp.
- ASAmberSLeicestershire •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoWe had our meal there Saturday at 4.30, We had a great table for 8 people, The service was brilliant for our bottomless brunch, The only reason I marked down the food was because the steak sizes seamed to very, but was still beautifully cooked, We will definatley be going back again.More infoMiddletons Steakhouse & Grill - LeicesterPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Leicester•3.7
- LTLynnTLeicestershire •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoAlways call in when shopping in Leicester from Coventry. Freshly cooked delicious food and good service. Sunday lunch is lovely too.More info1573 Bar & GrillPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Leicester•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerKent •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 30, 2023The food and the service were wonderful and great value. Amazingly the restaurant was quite empty. However they said the Christmas rush was about to start and they were usually full at weekends, so well worth booking.More infoRestaurant263Price: Expensive• Modern European• Leicester•4.6
- EWEdwardWLeicestershire •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023This was the first time we'd tried a Pho Vietnamese restaurant. The booking system worked well and the staff were expecting us. There was a good choice of dishes, and all of our party of 4 enjoyed the food. There were plenty of other dishes that we would like to try, and we are anticipating that we will return at some point. The staff were good, and the paying system impressive.More infoPho LeicesterPrice: Moderate• Vietnamese• Leicester•4.1
- KKeefLeicestershire •20 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 20, 2019Always lovely. Fabulous, friendly & knowledgeable staff. Good, unusual wines. Very tasty plattersMore infoVeeno Leicester -Price: Moderate• Sicilian• Leicester•4
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Leicester is Middletons Steakhouse & Grill - Leicester