Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Camden has long been home to counterculture, so nothing felt more natural than opening the 2nd Purezza here in 2018. Things have changed a little since then – we doubled in size, but we’ve never lost sight of our values.
Always looking to change the game.
The Blues Kitchen has the largest selection of bourbon, whiskey and rye in the city.
Expect live shows every night with club nights every Friday and Saturday.
East-end proprietor, Pat ‘Pop’ Newland, at the helm. Pop’s career in the fish and chip business started in 1952 when, aged 11, he got a job on Roman Road cutting up copies of The Daily Mirror to wrap fish and chips in. With decades of experience behind him, ‘Pop’ founded Poppie’s. The shops are filled with retro memorabilia from Pop’s childhood, The uniforms channel a 1950s vibe, and the music is tailored to each shop. Dining in one of Pops restaurants is an experience with retro vibes and iconic looks from the decades. For instance, Seventies Formica and Anaglypta wallpaper will be just one of many pieces of kitsch decor on show.
- AWAmberWBuckinghamshire •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoAbsolutely amazing dinning experience! Drinks were fab and the food was delicious! Went with 3 non veggie/vegans and they were all really impressed and couldn’t believe how good it tasted and agreed you wouldn’t know if you weren’t told! Service was so quick and pizza was piping hot and fresh. Staff were all so friendly and welcoming, can’t wait to go back!More infoPurezza CamdenPrice: Moderate• Vegan• Camden Town•4.7
- MRMarkRLondon •3 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoFood was pretty good and service was polite if a little eager to clear our dishes before we’d finished!More infoNamaaste KitchenPrice: Moderate• Indian• Camden Town•4.1
- JJmwynneCalifornia Central Coast •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 1, 2023I’ve been to this restaurant a couple of times thanks to a London colleague of mine. We organized trips for French students to tour around London. When we’d sneak away, we’d visit Michael Nadra. Last time for Sunday Roast and this past week for a family holiday. Both visits were exquisite. Fresh homemade bread, winter soup and original recipes like gnocchi with fresh tarragon salad and a cherry tomato. All my family wanted a second helping because it was delicious. Will recommend highly!More infoMichael Nadra Primrose Hill Brasserie & BarPrice: Expensive• Modern European• Primrose Hill•4.7
- ASAndreasSLondon •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Good food, great restaurant, perfect impression :)More infoRossopomodoro - CamdenPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Camden Town•4
- MFMartinFLondon •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was excellent and their French fries are the best I’ve ever tasted. Service was so so and can be improved and the toilet (men’s) was really creepy. Would I go again, maybe, maybe not.More infoThe Blues Kitchen - CamdenPrice: Moderate• American• Camden Town•4.5
The 10 best vegetarian restaurants in London to try right now
From meat-free local gems to vegetarian Sunday roasts, here are the best vegetarian restaurants in London right now.
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 10, 2023 there are 27 restaurants in Camden Town. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Vegan, Fish, British, Pizzeria and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Camden Town who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Camden Town either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.