Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our flagship restaurant brings Michelin starred chef Niklas Ekstedt's signature style of wood fired ‘old Nordic’ cooking to the UK for the very first time. Ekstedt at The Yard focuses on Scandinavian cooking techniques using the very best seasonal British ingredients, featuring a menu of signature dishes, alongside an inventive cocktail menu and extensive wine list. The open kitchen, which feels like an extension of the restaurant floor, allows diners to sit at the heart of the action.
Please note groups of 6 and above will have the option to choose between a set menu of 3 courses or the 6 course tasting menu
Yaatra means Journey... and we invite you to join ours through India at the impressive Grade II listed Old Westminster Fire Station.
A journey through life, food, memories, love and experiences.
Executive Chef Amit Bagyal's favourite dish is a must try - the Gharwal Goat Osso Buco, a recipe steeped in traditions, presented with modern flair.
We love hosting your parties and special events - please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you would like to book a Private Dining Room.. we can host parties from 8 guests up to 250 guests!
Inspired by many a summer’s eve eating Frango Piri-Piri with family and friends in the Algarve, Casa do Frango brings the region’s unpretentious dining culture to London.
Our Frango Piri-Piri is grilled over wood-charcoal and brushed with an age-old Piri-Piri blend, served alongside traditional Portuguese sides and sharing plates.
Our food menu is overseen by Chef Sally Abé, with tasty pub favourites given a very special touch, retaining the nostalgia and quintessential Britishness we’ve come to love in London’s greatest pubs.
Join us for a drink, a meal, Sunday roast or a snack, we’re open all day
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoWonderful, inventive food, beautifully cooked, simply presented. Jolly atmosphere, gorgeous, cosy decor. And attentive (but not suffocatingly so) staff. We will be back. Frequently.More infoBlue Boar PubPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Westminster•4.1
- HhappyfamilyLondon •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAn outstanding restaurant delivering Indian cuisine at its very best. The menu offers dishes that demonstrate flavour and quality at every level; the lamb was beautiful. Lots of variety with breads, sauces and chutneys built to compliment each aspect. An extensive drinks/wine list that offers wonderful Indian wine. And to top it all, the welcome from the minute you walk in the door sets the perfect tone for your visit.More infoThe Cinnamon ClubPrice: Very Expensive• Indian• St. James's•4.6
- Lluv2dineLondon •36 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoA return visit with the same level of quality food, attentive service and good drinks list which impressed us the first time. The tasting menu is very good value too. The conversation with our overseas friends went on for longer than planned and the staff were very accommodating in letting us stay longer. Look forward to being back soon.More infoYaatra RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Indian• Westminster•4.6
- JCJaneCLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 11, 2023Great find. Food was very good. Service was efficient and very friendly and helpful. Really enjoyed our evening and will definitely return!More infoChez Antoinette VictoriaPrice: Moderate• French• Victoria•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Service was very slow But in defence it was New Year’s Day and staffing seemed stretched But overall a lovely lunchMore infoThe Ivy Victoria BrasseriePrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Victoria•4
The 10 best vegetarian restaurants in London to try right now
From meat-free local gems to vegetarian Sunday roasts, here are the best vegetarian restaurants in London right now.
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Westminster is The Pem