Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Feel free to order an even larger portion as each steak is cut to order!
As part of a major marketing campaign, it has recently been nominated by our government Tourism Office to be part of a few selected quality Argentine restaurants to represent Argentina's best flagship steakhouses in the world.
Chaurasia’s aim is to bring together flavours from all over the Indian continent, Sharing appetizers includes the likes of king prawns (Tiltala Jhinga) and sticky tamarind wings with avocado chat - a contemporary spin on the classic street food snack. Tandoor highlights include Murgh Hariyali Tikka, which is grilled chicken breast marinated with fresh green spices and yoghurt, as well as vegan options, too.
(Bombay delight does not use any ingredient that contains artificial coloring agent or flavor in our dishes. We use natural ingredients & products as far as possible to keep consumers healthier & happier.)
Alongside our Chef's Seasonal Dishes we offer a selection of classic English pub food such as fish and chips and that perennial favourite: the Burger. For a real treat, we recommend you try one of our succulent steaks cooked to perfection in our Josper Oven.
Looking for a place in Wimbledon to watch live sport? We have all Sky Sports and BT Sports channels showing all the action from English Premier League, Champions League and Premiership. Six Nations and Autumn internationals are a must watch at The Rushmere and we recommend you come down early to grab yourself a seat and enjoy some great tasting food.
and coast to the neighbourhood.
In true Gladwin Brothers style, their hunter gatherer approach to cooking enables the team to work
with what’s available and really showcase the best of British produce. Using their fantastic network
with farmers across the country, the chefs can ensure their guests truly ‘eat the seasons.’ This
commitment is also reflected in the drinks menu where they proudly serve a range of award-winning
English Wines from our vineyard, Nutbourne, which follows the philosophy of "what grows together,
We are located in the heart of Wimbledon Village, situated just 20 minutes from London with various public transport routes available. It's a great place to enjoy the tennis championships every year!
We’re open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner Monday to Sunday. Our menu caters to vegetarians/vegans and those who are following a gluten-free diet.
- TBTamaraBLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoBeautiful restaurant, excellent food and friendly service!More infoGrilandia WimbledonPrice: Moderate• Lebanese• Wimbledon•4.6
- MMinimonvipLondon •29 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoLovely food and great service. Staff are friendly and the food is delicious.More infoPho WimbledonPrice: Moderate• Vietnamese• Wimbledon•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •13 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoGood atmosphere especially for groups, good range of dishes to choose from.More infoBill's Restaurant & Bar - WimbledonPrice: Moderate• Contemporary British• Wimbledon•4.4
- GGulsLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoLast night, we had supper at Efes Premium with our guests. The staff were exceptionally attentive to detail, consistently kind, and professional. The food was outstanding and truly worth every penny spent.More infoEFES PREMIUMPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Wimbledon•4.7
- WTWarrenTLondon •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great steak! Highly recommend to anybody looking for a tasty experience in WimbledonMore infoBuenos Aires Argentine Steakhouse - WimbledonPrice: Expensive• Argentinean• Wimbledon•4.7
The 10 best vegetarian restaurants in London to try right now
From meat-free local gems to vegetarian Sunday roasts, here are the best vegetarian restaurants in London right now.
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.